EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2007-2011
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-02-2009, 11:01 PM   #1
Emerst

So as I sit here in my final 2 months of my 15 month deployment to Iraq, I stumble upon the announcement that this years Fan faire will be in Vegas on the 25th-28th.....  Its almost like the SOE Devs themselves seen my orders and realized I would be on leave post-deployment from Iraq from Mid June to Mid July!

I've never had the chance to go to a fan faire before, and as being a long time SOE player, I think this year I must attend.  After playing Everquest for the first 6 years of its life, and playing SWG for about 3 years total, I think I owe it to myself to finally go, and its in vegas nonetheless!?

Part of this post is a big thank you for the chance to attend, but I also need to ask....

Is there anyone from oldschool Fennin Ro (before the merger years ago, I quite playing before it happened)  that remembers TMO or Kalaamin Furyslasher.   or from SWG that remember Emerston Haze of the Flurry server that remembers me?  I've been retired from SOE games for a while (was actually downloading SWG patch when I stumbled upon the announcement for the fan faire.)  so I'm kind of lacking a "family" in the SOE universe if you will.  So basically just tryin to find a group to chill with for the time being, or to meet up with for the FF SMILEY  I'm also trying to drag along Artus Aepidux from SWG Flurry as well if anyone remembers him. 

After this Iraq shebang I'm lookin to have a good time, so if anyone wants to hit me up and talk abou the good old days or SWG or EQ, or even about anything in general, let me know!

Emerston Haze- Flurry    Kalaamin Furyslasher-Fennin Ro  Real life - Suds

Emerst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:35 AM   #2
MasterCosmo

SOE Community Council

First off, thank you for serving this country /salute. I am sure a few people from Flurry are going. You might want ot check out the Flurry Server boards on the SWG forums http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/...ow.m?forum_id=7 I am planning on going. I am from Flurry as well so hopefully I'll get a chance to say hi
MasterCosmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
HeiligHangranate

Happy Camper

The nice thing about Fan Faires is that there are always people around, talking about interesting things.  I have seen only a few people from my server in past Fan Faires, but I've never had a problem with finding folks to hang out with.

HeiligHangranate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 12:16 AM   #4
LilbearWS

The Quiet Type

I remember Kalaamin from way back ... barbarian warrior right?  I doubt you would remember me, as I was never in TMO, and used to raid with your enemy, DOA.  SMILEY

I'll be going to FF this year and have for the last few years.  Let me tell you, you're in for a blast!  And like HeiligHangranate mentioned, there's always people around to talk to.  It's so easy to strike up a conversation in a hotel full of gamers!  I'm sure you will find a blast and lots of fun people to chat with while you're there!

LilbearWS is offline   Reply With Quote