EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-19-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
Moiya
Server: Najena
Guild: Knights of Honor

Loremaster

Just went to check the expansions, got to the buy page and theres a sale on where the CE is $15 less and the normal one is $10 less, not sure if its because I'm all access but you may wanna check it out for yourselves if your still sitting on the bench about whether to buy CE or normal, I still think the CE is crap but at $15 less make sit a bit more bearable

Moiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:12 PM   #2
Moiya
Server: Najena
Guild: Knights of Honor

Loremaster

Just got a few friends to check and they're not able to get it either lol Sorry about that i was hoping maybe they realised they were ripping everyone off and discounted it as a way of making up for it lol but yeah i know SoE dream on hehe

So for anyone who still has All Access on their accts woohoo we get an extra discount again for the rest of ya, SORRY it sux

Moiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
hexalobular

Lord

Especially in Europe

I get 48$ for the standard and 71$ for the CE here in Sweden

hexalobular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
DarkCat

Loremaster

Ah, so it is true! I don't much like what they have for the bonuses, but I guess I'll pre-order it now

Its a little odd that you have to hit the pre-order button before it shows you the sale price though

Edit: It says "all access" after it, so I'm assuming its a sale if you have the all access sub

DarkCat is offline   Reply With Quote