EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-23-2012, 09:39 PM   #1
jester0770

Loremaster

When I right click my pet cast spell it opens up a pop up that lets me choose my pet I want to use.  It has been working fine until the other day when I die or zone it changes the pet I had chosen to another pet.  This happens on my Beastlord and my necro.  Anyone else having this issue.  Very irritating on my Necro as it lists every tier spell I have so I have to hover over them to make sure I have the correct tier chosen. at least on the beastlord they all look different.

Old 09-23-2012, 10:23 PM   #2
Filly67

Loremaster

I have been having this happen on my level 75 necro for quite some time.  Has never happened on my 92 Conj.  It is very annoying.

Old 09-24-2012, 12:21 AM   #3
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

I dunno why you'd do it that way. my necro has 2 hotkeys. 1 for the tank pet, 1 for the mage pet. I click the button of whichever one I wish to summon.

my BST has a whole hotbar of just pets. so I just click the one I want at a given time...well before I got the 'exotic' now there's just 4 pet buttons. 1 for each type.

and I still have plenty of hotbar space for everything I've got a need for.

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 10:14 AM   #4
Mohee

Lord

yes, very annoying, i don't like this pop up on my conjuror. The only way I could stop it from happening (because SOE refuses to fix anything wrong with Necro/Conjy's) is to create a macro, and add your pet into it. It will no longer randomly switch to different pets or bring up the lame menu when you right click on it.

Hope this helps!!!

EQ'ing since 1999
Mohee is offline   Reply With Quote