EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > Zones and Quest Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-02-2016, 11:42 PM   #121
Elfrina

I tried this zone again, I can only play a few hours each week, I still had the same problem with too few skellies to kill on the timed quest. Very difficult trying to jump around to spawn the skeletons. I know these zones are easy for players with top of the line raid gear. I guess 20 skeletons have to be killed. Did break the walls but no luck on the spider queen will try to find the spider queen. Will try again and reset the zone. I guess for solo players with the quest gear these zones maybe fun..
Elfrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 02:02 AM   #122
Musy

For the crypt of dalnir solo line doing the signature quest. I had no real issues until the very end. I found the recipe in a chest in one of the side rooms off the forge room. I, however, screwed up and only got 3 of the 4 bars when tradeskilling (was on the phone) I lost the recipe but got the mold back. I went back and got the coal, the leather, the tyronn...,the mold and the chest with the mold was no longer highlighting. I could not find the recipe in my recipe book nor in my bags.

I decided to reset the zone but half way through it the server went down so no I am waiting to see if that fixes it.
Old 11-05-2016, 12:38 AM   #123
Elfrina

I was boxing today and only one toon got to complete the recipe for the sword. The fear-soaked leather did not spawn so my 2nd toon could not complete forging the sword. Is this normal, no re-spawns on the items. Sad Frown
Elfrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 02:24 AM   #124
Chrol

Developer

Should be fixed now. The lack of update notes is because I suck.
Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 08:06 AM   #125
Nixer

"What is supposed to happen: Forge opens, golem spawns, kill golem, forge closes, no more golems.
What is happening: Forge opens, golems spawn, kill golem, forge closes, golems keep spawning from the closed forge.
This will be fixed!" Chrol, Tuesday at 8:30 AM
that would certainly make a positive difference, any plans on implementing this? e.g., during beta, at launch, sometime later, sometime much later ?
Old 11-05-2016, 03:54 PM   #126
Nixer

Thanks Chorl & Not an issue - I'm constantly playing catch-up myself Tongue
Old 11-06-2016, 01:07 AM   #127
vlada

unable to do this zone.too many mobs that STILL have heroic buffs.or something. feaster? not a chance.no progression.
vlada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2016, 01:12 AM   #128
Nixer

Well I managed to fight my way back to Dalnir and guess what ? He's still spawning 3 golems - no sooner than ones goes down then he's summoning another. Since his protection buff is based on how many forges are open he's gaining 150% resistance to damage; since it's 50% resistance per forge. Was there a trick to this - like way to PERMANENTLY close each forge.

Not too happy about this since apparently other folks have done it and have even completed the signature lines. I've even tried to find a simple way to cancel this expansion from my account management but it looks like I'll need to contact customer support and my bank to ensure this get resolved to my satisfaction. thanks for the help ?
Old 11-08-2016, 01:22 AM   #129
Nixer

Oh, BTW, that was after 2.6 hours of battling mobs .... why were they increased in toughness? Too easy for someone you know and love .... share the love and open your eyes to the variety of players and their capabilities in your game.
Old 11-08-2016, 01:29 AM   #130
Chrol

Developer

Uh...that damage reduction isn't supposed to be there on Dalnir. Leftover from the heroic!
Old 11-10-2016, 08:46 AM   #131
Maris

I'm unable to get the recipe from the chest. I was told it wasnt there, then it was added and now appears to not be there again?
Maris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2016, 05:36 PM   #132
Maris

Ummmm, any dev help here? Still can not get the recipe to craft the sword. The chest is not clickable to me and there is no recipe in my spell book
Old 11-10-2016, 05:54 PM   #133
Chrol

Developer

You get the key from Dalnir by speaking with him after you obtain the Obulus wizard's mirror.
Old 11-10-2016, 06:02 PM   #134
Maris

coffin was opened and i can see nothing to click on
Old 11-10-2016, 06:13 PM   #135
Maris

doh, just discovered there was more than 1 coffin, all is good, ty for the help