EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > User Interface
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
Cloudrat

Tester

This window is way to large for those using lower resolution and now with more things to do added small at the bottom, this window is even more ungainly.

This is what it looks like to me and is very hard to work with now please please please  can't you find it in your heart to do something for those of us that need the low resolution for visual or financial needs?

Old 10-26-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
Cloudrat

Tester

O pretty please?

Old 10-26-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

/seconded !

My screen is the same size and I had to use a mod (until today) because I was fed up of this overly huge window. Could you give the option to switch between a big window and a small window please?

Please please please, do something! I promise, I'll stop cooking you!

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #4
feldon30

Fansite Staff

Took a pass at it. 12% smaller.

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:13 PM   #5
Cloudrat

Tester

Sorry that pass doesn't really do the trick. That crafter to the right isn't me I am still under the huge window. This reminds me of having to stare at a spellbook to meditate most of the time I played a healer in EQ1 lol all the lovely graphics and animations hidden by useless windowsSMILEY

I prefer to use defaults since I tend to shuffle from test to live to beta etc and don't want to mess with custom UI. I like to see what the new guy I am helping sees so that I can better understand  his questions.

Drums crafting UI is the one concession I make but I would prefer not to have to use it.

This is what it looks like and doesn't seem to have lost anything in the translation, except size and ability to see my toon craftingSMILEY