EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12-14-2011, 07:22 PM   #151
Maiharae

Guide

I have heard a rumor while venturing in the Antonican fields! On 12-14-11  around the 4th hour of the afternoon (4pm PST/7pm EST) Trolls are planning a kidnapping of a halfling and will be demanding better food to release him in Antonica near the gates to the city of Qeynos! Will anyone go and rescue the poor halfling and bring these Trolls a better banquet to appease them? If you see them, let us know what happens!

Half Elf Ranger of Butcherblock Server
Maiharae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:51 PM   #152
Knightofmagik

Lorekeeper

Maiharae, I have not had the opportunity to see you online. I would love to have a Guide event prior to Christmas if at all possible. Thanks Knightofmagik, ButcherBlock Server.
Knightofmagik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:07 PM   #153
Firecracker
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Knights of Qeynos

Loremaster

Knightofmagik wrote:

Maiharae, I have not had the opportunity to see you online. I would love to have a Guide event prior to Christmas if at all possible. Thanks Knightofmagik, ButcherBlock Server.

Just wanted to tell you that seen two of same events in Frostfell over last week so they been doing some.

Old 01-07-2012, 02:22 AM   #154
Morria

Senior Guide

There will be a bard in Freeport on the 8th of January around 6pm that will be in search of assistance! Should turn out interesting!

* As usual, please be aware that all times are approximate, and that sometimes RL does strike, causing us to arrive late, or to need to reschedule. If this should happen, we will try to let you know as soon as possible.

Old 01-10-2012, 10:59 AM   #155
Morria

Senior Guide

Events on the 11th of January:

At approximately 3pm PST in the Greater Faydark, keep your eyes peeled for a halfling who is seeking an artisan to assist him!

At approximately 5pm PST in the Butcherblock Mountains, please keep your eyes peeled for a somewhat mad dwarf whom you might be able to assist.This quest has been rescheduled for the 12th of Jan.

Events on the 12th of January:

At approximately 4pm PST in the Butcherblock Mountains, keep your eyes peeled for an axe obsessed dwarf seeking help. 

*At approximately 5pm PST in the Butcherblock Mountains, please keep your eyes peeled for a somewhat mad dwarf whom you might be able to assist.

Good luck, everyone, and enjoy these events!

* As usual, please be aware that all times are approximate, and that sometimes RL does strike, causing us to arrive late, or to need to reschedule. If this should happen, we will try to let you know as soon as possible.

Old 01-29-2012, 02:36 PM   #156
Firecracker
Server: Kithicor
Guild: Knights of Qeynos

Loremaster

When are server is at the bottom of all servers that hasn't had no updates in about three weeks now sure makes me wonder why? You can look at and see all the other servers that are active have had an guide make a post in the last week. This needs to be looked into and possibly assigned to someone else who can more active in making post's please.

Old 02-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #157
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Sunday, 2/26/12

• At 10:00 am a scatter brained halfling can be found wandering in the Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help!

*As always, please note all times are approximate as sometimes forces beyond our control may cause changes*

Old 02-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #158
Luvmelots

Loremaster

Feliciti wrote:

Greetings Butcherblock!

Sunday, 2/26/12

• At 10:00 am a scatter brained halfling can be found wandering in the Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help!

*As always, please note all times are approximate as sometimes forces beyond our control may cause changes*

I'm assuming that the 10:00am is PST? Silly question I know.

Old 02-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #159
Feliciti

Guide

Luvmelots wrote:

Feliciti wrote:

Greetings Butcherblock!

Sunday, 2/26/12

• At 10:00 am (pst) a scatter brained halfling can be found wandering in the Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help!

I'm assuming that the 10:00am is PST? Silly question I know.

Yes indeed madam! SMILEY

Old 02-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #160
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Thurday, 3/01/12

• At 4:00 pm (pst) a nurturing Troll can be found in the Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help!

Old 03-03-2012, 03:23 AM   #161
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Sunday, 3/04/12

• At 10:00 am (pst) a dwarf can be found in Freeport looking for some help!

Old 03-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #162
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Wednesday, 3/07/12

• At 5:00 pm (pst) A curious dwarf can be found in the Butcherblock Mountains looking for some help!

Old 03-12-2012, 12:49 AM   #163
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Monday, 3/12/12

• At 5:00 pm (pst) An inquisitive Coldain can found in Frostfang Sea looking for some help!

Old 03-18-2012, 02:27 PM   #164
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Monday, 3/19/12

• At 5:00 pm (pdt) A priest and a farmer can be found having a heated discussion in the Village of Shin!

Wednesday, 3/21/12

• At 3:30 pm (pdt) An orc in the Commonlands could use some help!

*As always, please note all times are approximate as occassionally forces beyond our control may cause changes*

Old 04-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #165
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Wednesday, 4/04/12

• At 5:00 pm (pdt) A Gnome can be found in Antonica looking for help!
  • At 6:00 pm (pdt) A Dwarf can be found roaming Freeport looking for some good ale!

Saturday, 4/07/12

•  At 10:00 am (pdt) A Kerran hunter can be found wandering Thundering Steppes looking for some assistance!

*As always, please note all times are approximate as occassionally forces beyond our control may cause changes*

Old 04-21-2012, 12:12 PM   #166
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Sunday, 4/22/12

• At 10:00 am (pdt) A loving Halfling can be found in New Halas looking for some assistance!

Monday, 4/23/12

• At 5:00 pm (pdt) Two interesting Ogres can be found looking for some assistance!

Wednesday, 04/25/12

• At 3:00 pm (pdt) A loving Halfling can be found in New Halas looking for some assistance!

Old 05-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #167
Cobalt Knight

Loremaster

Any chance you could schedule a time or two here for the new guide quest that is avaialble in Withered Lands - "Techgnical Difficulties"

Would love to do this quest, but if you have been around offering it, I've missed it so far SMILEY

90 Paladin

Butcherblock Server
Cobalt Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:58 PM   #168
Asima

Loremaster

Apparently the new guide quest ran on this server about 2 hours ago and I missed it.  I wish the guides on BB would actually use the forums and let us know when the events were taking place.  More people would particpate that way SMILEY

Asima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #169
Liral

Loremaster

Been playing EQ2 for years and think I've seen a guide once years ago. Given that this forum hasn't had a post since April i'm not surprised.

Liral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 PM   #170
Elorah

Loremaster

There was a guide event 2 days ago I believe.  I miss seeing them posted though ahead of time...

Please?

Old 07-13-2012, 12:23 AM   #171
Resstful

Loremaster

Oh Joy! I just managed to make the Dwarven Axe Guide event!

It would be so nice if we could have a Guide channel for announcements. The current method of announcements gets them buried in the level 1 channel chatter.

Resstful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 05:48 PM   #172
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock! Let me begin by apologizing for the lack of notification here. That alternate reality of mine bogged me under and I was unable to reach out and notify the fine adventurers of Butcherblock on upcoming events.  That being said...

Greetings Butcherblock!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

• 7:30pm Look for a frazzled gnome in Steamfont looking for some assistance!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

• 3:00pm Look for for a gnome wandering Qeynos looking for some aide with his latest tinkering invention!

Old 08-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #173
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Saturday, August 11, 2012 

• 1:00pm Look for a fae in Kelethin looking for some assistance!

Old 08-17-2012, 11:55 PM   #174
Feliciti

Guide

Greetings Butcherblock!

Saturday, August 18, 2012 

• 5:00pm Look for some one in distress in Ferrott!

Old 10-23-2012, 12:19 PM   #175
Reloshan

Senior Guide

Keep an eye out for the opportunity to show off your drunken jumping skills on Thursday, October 25, in the late evening. The dwarves would be proud!

Serving Luclin-Stromm (EverQuest)

EverQuest SWAT

Serving Butcherblock (EverQuest II)
Reloshan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:17 PM   #176
kalina

Elder

For those of you who have yet to get the Creepy Catalog quest you'll have a few chances to pick it up while it's still available.  Check for guides at 9am, 1pm, and 5pm and midnight.  They won't be there long so make sure you don't miss out.  If you've grabbed the quest already you can still stop by for treats!

Guides will be making an appearance for some trick-or-treat fun near the docks in Frostfang Sea around 7pm.

kalina is offline   Reply With Quote