EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-02-2010, 05:15 PM   #31
SugarbowlSweetlumps

Loremaster

It was enjoyable!  I only died once not paying attention to what I was doing but it was worth it since I made eryndor crack up when I yelled about the baby unicorn!  We had a good time and enjoyed it...keep up the good work!

Enjoy your holiday and bonus XP weekend!

On a side note, hoping to score the Oggok beauty cream to go with my Ratonga beauty creme...have to keep up my regime of beauty care after all!  Thanks again though for the quest last night...it was really fun for us even with me misdirecting them all!

Sugarbowl Dwarf 90 Conjorer / 92 Sage

Lizardbreath Froglok 75 Mystic / 92 Carpenter

Fronk Troll 90 Dirge / 92 Tailor

Putresance Gnome 90 Shadowknight / 92 Armorer

Jitter Arasai 69 Berserker / 92 Alchemist

Wretchedness Ratonga 78 Coercer / 31 Jeweller

Jinni 36 Human Warlock/ 25 Woodworker

Yurina 32 Kerran Beastlord / 32 Weaponsmith

Shadowclaw Guild, Permafrost

SugarbowlSweetlumps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #32
Jadira

Guide

Chances are high that a family of unfortunate frogloks may be needing some assistance rounding up a nourishing meal Monday, Sept. 6 around 7:00pm pst.  Look for them near the docks in Frostfang Sea.

Old 09-06-2010, 10:35 AM   #33
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

My apologies to everyone, I originally mis-posted the time on the top message.  Look for our freezing froglok at 1900 (7pm) not 1700.  Hope everyone has a good time!

*Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PACIFIC (California, USA) timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning/last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control, however, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. Due to the nature of some quests/events this listing may not contain all of the quests or events on "our" schedule.

Gryger_Halifax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 03:51 PM   #34
Telsor

Guide

There will be a group of Fairy creatures around the Nektulos Forest docks area around 6pmish looking to play and have fun with any players in the area today.... SMILEY

Good Ol' Pappy will probably be wandering around Darklight wood and maybe Commonlands around 7:00pmish today looking for people to pester about messing up his nice manicured lawn. SMILEY

Permafrost
Telsor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:44 PM   #35
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

My thanks to everyone who came out to the various events we ran today (Sunday 09/12) ...  It was fun taking a break from the Sunday raids, and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves!  Keep an eye out on this thread, and make sure you keep the Level_1-9 channel on your list to see what we're up to!

Nights of the Dead is right around the corner, it's my favorite Norrathian holiday and I'm going to make sure everyone has as much fun as possible!

*Note* Due to the fact that scheduling can change, all times are generalized based on PACIFIC (California, USA) timing. Note that the approximate times given are based on when the scheduled event is intended to begin. Late starts and cancellations may happen without warning/last minute. Be aware that some cancellations or time changes occur and are beyond my control, however, we will inform you of these changes in advance when/if possible. Due to the nature of some quests/events this listing may not contain all of the quests or events on "our" schedule.

Old 09-17-2010, 01:08 AM   #36
SugarbowlSweetlumps

Loremaster

Sorry I missed a few events this week =(  I apparently can't tell time (i.e. 1530 looked like 5:30 to me) and after Eryndor mocked me for my inability to tell time like this, I would like to request that you put regular times for dumb people like me SMILEY

Thanks for all the events you all are running lately...its great!!!

Looking forward to Nights of the Dead and getting my spook on!

Darda

Old 09-18-2010, 10:19 AM   #37
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

Posted the events for this week (I'll update them as we go) ...  the 24 hour format was getting a little tiresome for me as well, so I'm back to posting it in 12 hour with am/pm ...  Enjoy!

Old 09-24-2010, 11:37 PM   #38
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

Updated the Opening Post to include Sunday (09/26) events and some weekday fun as well.  Enjoy!

Old 09-30-2010, 05:10 AM   #39
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

The calendar has been updated for the upcoming week.  We've got a barn dance in Thundermist Village (Thundering Steppes) Friday, and we'll get some stuff going for the weekend as well.

Nights of the Dead is coming, so be sure to check this forum regularly for upcoming events!

Old 10-03-2010, 12:13 PM   #40
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

We've got some events for today (Sunday 10/03/10) Keep your eyes on Level_1-9 for more details!

Old 10-05-2010, 01:43 PM   #41
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

updated the top post for some events we are running today (Tuesday the 5th) enjoy!

Old 10-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #42
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

Updated the top post to include events for Tuesday & Wednesday (10/12 & 10/13) ...  Keep those eyes peeled and those ears open in Level_1-9 Chat!  The Nights of the Dead are almost here!!!

Old 10-13-2010, 03:41 PM   #43
SugarbowlSweetlumps

Loremaster

I was in North Qeynos for half and hour on Tuesday but didn't find anyone wanting help with their scarecrow =(

Will be on the lookout today!

*** Couldn't find any tricks or treats in Frostfang Sea today either =(

Darda

Old 10-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #44
SugarbowlSweetlumps

Loremaster

**delete me**

Old 10-14-2010, 03:01 PM   #45
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

NIGHTS OF THE DEAD IS HERE!

Be sure to keep an eye out here in the forums as well as in Level_1-9 chat.  Your friendly neighborhood Guides will be wandering throughout Norrath.  Be sure to come socialize with us!  We'll have all manner of goodies, maybe even a special collection item or two...   maybe even some tradeskill "loving" ...

Old 10-19-2010, 05:23 AM   #46
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

Many thanks to everyone who came out Sunday during my trek across Norrath drumming up support for Nights of the Dead!  I hope you've enjoyed the quest and the shineys.

Many of you asked about the 'Trick or Treat' that we run...  Two runs have been added (with more to come, I'm sure) ...  check the Top Post for Dates/Times!

Enjoy Nights of the Dead!

Old 10-20-2010, 05:26 AM   #47
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

Added some events for the upcoming weekend...

We're also planning a Halloween extravaganza, keep checking that top post!

Old 10-20-2010, 10:45 PM   #48
Belitt

Loremaster

So i was in halas from 5:50 tell 6:50. There was 3 or 4 of us looking for you. Did we just miss you?

Belitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2010, 09:32 AM   #49
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

I'll have to check with the Guides that ran that event; my records show that it was run, they had a couple of participants.  I'll follow up and let you know...  If you take a look at the top post, I'm modifying it right now.  We've got a little something fun planned for October 31st.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #50
Belitt

Loremaster

OK, thank you, I know we would like to know what happend, we was at the bank by the housing and one was in town and on the docks. Even was asking in 1-9 chat about it.SMILEY

Belitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 06:48 PM   #51
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

Modified top post to include our 'Trick or Treat' marathon on Sunday 10/31/2010!

Old 10-23-2010, 06:49 PM   #52
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

I'm still waiting to hear back from the Guides that ran that event.  All I can tell you is that we try to advertise in the Level_1-9 chat channel when we are running an event, but sometimes that channel can get flooded with chatter and it might have flown past...

Old 10-27-2010, 10:59 PM   #53
KerowynnKaotic

Tormentor of Fae

Are the guide events for Halloween to include giving out the Spooky Catelog Quest?   *crosses fingers* 

I'm making the hubby watch the door, I hate dislike can't stand don't understand kids he enjoys scaring the kids by jumping out of the shadows with the candy dish! 

So I have plans on actually finishing up my NoTD questing and I really want that book for my collection!

KerowynnKaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 04:15 AM   #54
KerowynnKaotic

Tormentor of Fae

Thank you, Gryger!

KerowynnKaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 11:26 AM   #55
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

You're most welcome!  Thanks for coming out and celebrating with us!

Old 11-01-2010, 05:30 PM   #56
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

A huge Thank You to all of you who came out for our "Trick or Treat Trek" across Norrath on Sunday!  It was great fun celebrating Nights of the Dead "day" with everyone!

We've got Frostfell coming soon and another festival on the way, keep your eyes on this forum and in Level_1-9 chat!

Nights of the Dead may be coming to a close, but there's more Guide Goodness on the Horizon!

Old 11-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #57
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

I have updated the top post.  We have a couple of events for your playing enjoyment!

Old 11-03-2010, 03:45 PM   #58
SugarbowlSweetlumps

Loremaster

Did I mention I love the guides!

Keep up the good work and can't wait for more fun this month and next!

Darda

(I am getting over my swine flu to anxious to catch up on all the guide lovin I have been missin!)

Old 11-09-2010, 03:59 AM   #59
Meridia

everseek.com

Axe and Ye Shall Receive the "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" quest?

(And "The Gnollish Menace" too SMILEY)

Old 11-10-2010, 10:04 AM   #60
Gryger_Halifax

Guide

[email protected] wrote:

Axe and Ye Shall Receive the "Axe and Ye Shall Receive" quest?

(And "The Gnollish Menace" too )

Alas!  Neither of those quests are available in this rotation.  I'll be sure to let you know when they come back into play (I am quite fond of Axe and Ye Shall Receive) Gnollish Menace is also fun.  It was one of the first ones I ran solo after I joined the Guide program.

but...  keep your eyes open here.  Your Permafrost Guides have a little something special planned.  I won't say any more right now, but it's going to be a lot of fun!