EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Guide Events
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-03-2010, 03:02 PM   #61
Wingers
Server: Oasis
Guild: Hellstorm

Loremaster

I was wondering if you knew when the dwarf who is intent on continuing research into the Axes of Kaladim, will be in Butcherblock again.  SMILEY

Wingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 08:12 PM   #62
Baydeena

Guide

I haven’t heard any whispers from those Dwarves in Butcherblock Mountains lately but be assured as soon as I do hear  something I’ll post it here.

I have heard there is a fair bit of trick or treating going on around Norrath at present.  In particular around 8pm (Pacific Time) in Neriak on Monday 4th October I know someone is up to mischief.

Disclaimer: Please not the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.

Old 10-04-2010, 06:19 PM   #63
Baydeena

Guide

Joy, oh joy!!  I have heard some good news!  It’s been whispered that the dwarf is going to be looking for more researchers in the Butcherblock Mountains on October 6th around 2pm (Pacific Time).  I hear he has almost completed most of his current research so I’m keeping my fingers crossed that he will definitely be there and that all you adventurers seeking him can also be there.

Don’t forget as well, that today at 8pm a trickster of a guide is going to be in Neriak trick or treating with players.

Disclaimer: Please not the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.

Old 10-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #64
Wingers

Loremaster

Wonderful!  I'm going to go pitch up a tent, and roast marshmellows while I wait for the little bugger.  hehe

Old 10-07-2010, 01:16 AM   #65
Wingers

Loremaster

The little dwarf didn't show up.....  SMILEY

I waited around for two hours.  Is there anyway I can get the Fancy axe quest from you?  SMILEY

Old 10-07-2010, 05:46 AM   #66
Baydeena

Guide

Oh dear that sounds like camping out in days long gone while waiting for some special action!  

I'm so sorry he must have been way laid!  As soon as I hear more I will let everyone know what is happening.  These obsessive dwarves do get side tracked easily I fear.

Old 10-07-2010, 06:17 AM   #67
Baydeena

Guide

For the moment I do have some more whispers of comings and goings around Norrath for today!  I know the notice is short but I do hope you will all have a bit of fun.

So Today Thursday 7th October!

9am (Pacific Time) Trouble at the Academy of Arcane Sciences – watch for a necromancer who is about to leave the area in a cloud of anger.

10.30am (Pacific Time) A fellow is having a problem with a scarecrow in Gorowyn.

5pm (Pacific Time) Be prepared for some trick or treat fun in Kelethin.  Fun for all.

These are the only whispers I'm aware of but don't forget to watch out for any guides who might be wandering through Norrath looking for some friendly chat.

Disclaimer: Please not the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  If we can't let you know then please accept our apologies on behalf of those elusive characters who get waylaid from their intended paths.  

Old 10-07-2010, 10:23 AM   #68
Guide_Cboath

Guide

[email protected] wrote:

The little dwarf didn't show up..... 

I waited around for two hours.  Is there anyway I can get the Fancy axe quest from you? 

My humblest of apologies that the dwarf didn't show.... I knew there was some place other than the tavern that he should of been at. But, alas, after the amount of ale he's consumed, I think its safe to say that it would of been a tragedy in the making if he arrived. We'll see if we can't get him a wee bit more sober.

*Ahem!* We've managed to somewhat sober up the dwarf and he should make an appearance today (7/10/2010) at around 3:30 PM PST - 4:00 PM PST.

Sincerely,

Guide Cboath

Guide_Cboath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #69
Wingers

Loremaster

I think he got lost again, or stopped in the tavern.  He didn't show up.  SMILEY

Old 10-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #70
Wingers

Loremaster

I got it!!!  Woot!  He showed up. 

Thank you!  SMILEY

Old 10-07-2010, 09:30 PM   #71
Nytetyme

Loremaster

boogers ... lol ... the way the date was on last post I thought it was going to be on sunday the 10th .... rotfl ...

one of these days I will connect again with one of you SMILEY

thank you again for all you do ... means bunches !!!

Nytetyme aka Wynd aka .... too many to name SMILEY

Walk straight in tomorrow's wind,

And cherish each moment of the sun today
Nytetyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 12:55 AM   #72
Baydeena

Guide

It’s great to hear from you adventurer types and to know you enjoy our presence (presents too ) /giggle!

Well guess what – it must be clairvoyance or something because I’ve heard that the dwarf in Butcherblock is on the wagon after his last little trip to the tavern.  He will be seeking you hardy souls to help him with that axe work on Sunday, 10th October around 6pm (Pacific Time).

Now on Friday 8th October around 4.30pm (Pacific Time) there is a degree of romance in the air in Antonica.  A certain prince is hoping to find his lady love.

The time for trick or treating is really hotting up so keep an eye out at any time for some of the naughty among us who like to play Trick or Treat.  Not all times are advertised but one I can report will be in Timorous Deep (I’m guessing perhaps Gorowyn) on Saturday, 9th October around 5am (Pacific Time)

Disclaimer: All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  If we can't let you know then please accept our apologies on behalf of those elusive characters who get waylaid from their intended paths.  Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  

Old 10-08-2010, 06:05 AM   #73
Nytetyme

Loremaster

I just LOVE you all !!!   Thank you so much ..

have the youngest grandbabes one year birthday Sat afternoon ... EST SMILEY   but I will try my bestest to catch one of ya'll at all the other times ..... just tickles me to pieces !!! RL and medical have kept me away ... but by jimminy Im gonna be there if heavens willing and the creek doesn't rise ... *grin*

HUGS you all !~!~!

Old 10-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #74
njkered

Loremaster

I've been to about a dozen of these events and let me tell you, they are a blast!  The guides stay in character and really act their roles out so well.  The rewards are awesome and really unique; you'll get asked about them constantly.  People still ask me about my fungoid hat from a couple months ago, and my pet piglet too.

If you can make the one with the lovelorn prince tonight, do it!  It's either funny or sad, depending on your point of view. 

Keredox

njkered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 03:06 PM   #75
Squeecha

Senior Guide

I still thinks you should has said "Tricks" instead of treats, Keredox... SMILEY

Old 10-08-2010, 10:07 PM   #76
Nytetyme

Loremaster

I just had my third since release guide adventure ..... *yes I finally was there !!! * thank you so very very much ... I enjoyed it and the smile is still on my face ....

just want to let you know that your effort and time are so very appreciated !~!

Safe travels and victorious battles .... I am sooo looking forward to the next one SMILEY

Wynd : )

Old 10-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #77
Nytetyme

Loremaster

omg I need much stronger glasses when reading these upcoming quest dates and times ....

thought the one today was at 5pm PST .... *slaps forehead and makes note to set her alarm from now on !!!*

still grinning from the one last night tho SMILEY

Wynd also known in the *that fantasy earth world as Debs SMILEY *

Old 10-09-2010, 07:50 PM   #78
Baydeena

Guide

I’m very glad you are all having a nice time and thank you for your kind words.  Our team are very pleased to hear them.  Now a reminder here and a couple more dates I’ve heard about.

For those with a fetish for sharp objects – that dwarf in Butcherblock is still sober to the best of my knowledge and will be looking for his helpers on Sunday, 10th October around 6pm (Pacific Time).

There will be a young Fae seeking help in that fearful place called Loping Plains.  Look for her around 4pm (Pacific Time) on Monday 11th October.  She may or may not have others travelling with her but definitely needs your help.

Trick or Treat!  What a marvellous question!  If you fancy a little trickin’ an’ treatin’ I’ve heard there will be a guide in New Halas around 10am (Pacific Time) on Wednesday 13th October.

So there you have it – tell your friends and guildmates so you can double your fun.

Disclaimer: All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  If we can't let you know then please accept our apologies on behalf of those elusive characters who get waylaid from their intended paths.  That RL epic can be a killer. Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  

Old 10-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #79
Nytetyme

Loremaster

YAY !!!

*makes notes and sets alarm just to make sure!!*

Really love the one set for Wed 13th ..... thats our 26th rl wedding anniversary ...

Good thing we both think its a great way to celebrate .... lol

( hugs all of you !!! )

Debs SMILEY

Old 10-14-2010, 12:08 AM   #80
Baydeena

Guide

Well rumours are rife in Norrath once more. 

4.30pm (Pacific time) Thursday 14th October There is an evil little dragon lost in Kelethin.  I'm sure his owners would like him returned.

10am (Pacific Time) Friday 15th October there is a Fae looking for help in the Loping Plains!

5am (Pacific Time) on Saturday 16th October there will be some trick or treating happening in the Darklight Woods

4.30pm (Pacific Time) also on Saturday 16th October, that dwarf is out sharpening his axes in Butcherblock Mountains.

Disclaimer: All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  If we can't let you know then please accept our apologies on behalf of those elusive characters who get waylaid from their intended paths.  That RL epic can be a killer. Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate

Old 10-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #81
Squeecha

Senior Guide

Additionally, today (Thursday) around 5PM Pacific time, if you are in the West Freeport area, stop by and says Hi.

Really..

No fooling!..... heeheehee

Old 10-16-2010, 12:06 AM   #82
Baydeena

Guide

Just a quick update here – The dwarf with the axe fetish is eager to find adventurers earlier than I thought – try looking for him in Butcherblock mountains near West Fort Irontoe around 4PM (Pacific time) on Saturday 16th October.

Disclaimer: Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.

Old 10-20-2010, 07:17 PM   #83
Baydeena

Guide

For those of you who enjoy being tricked or treated, you will find a guide sharing the fun on Thursday 21st October at around 10am (Pacific Time) in Qeynos Harbor.

Around 4pm (Pacific Time) The Axe man cometh!  He is adding to his research in Butcherblock Mountains on Thursday 21st October.

On Friday 22nd October while you’re all busy with the happenings in Loping Plains you will find, around 4pm, a crotchety old fellow complaining about the mess around the place.

Finally on Saturday 23rd head of around 5am (Pacific Time) to Halas for some more trick or treat fun.

Disclaimer: All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  If we can't let you know then please accept our apologies on behalf of those elusive characters who get waylaid from their intended paths.  That RL epic can be a killer. Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate. 

Old 10-25-2010, 07:10 PM   #84
Baydeena

Guide

Here are some more titbits of information for today and the next few days.

Firstly today, Monday 25th around 8pm (pacific Time) I’ve heard the fellow with the lights is setting to brighten up the Greater Faydark even more.

Tomorrow, Tuesday 26th around 10pm (Pacific Time) more Trick or Treat fun in East Freeport.

On Wednesday, 27th around 9am (Pacific Time) I hear something has gone horribly wrong with a hex and a young Fae is seeking help in the Loping Plains.

Old 10-28-2010, 07:58 PM   #85
Baydeena

Guide

Calling all pig herders!!!

I hear that Farmer Brown is looking for some pig herders in Antonica on Friday 29th October around 7pm (Pacific Time).  Farmer Brown will only be able to pay for 6 good hog callers so don’t miss out on this unique piece of employment.

Disclaimer: Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate.  All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  These listings do not include those random times our guides are in Norrath so keep an eye open all the time for someone who may want to chat with you.

Old 11-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #86
Baydeena

Guide

With the changing of the seasons, time slows down and we begin to enjoy the Days of Peace.  It is a time when all citizens should be putting aside their dislikes and petty squabbles and be readying themselves for the harsh winter times …. After all Frostfell is not that far away!!

For now though during these Days of Peace I do have adventures to share.

Beginning tomorrow Thursday November 4th around 12pm (Pacific) I hear there be some Dragon Storytellers about.  Sadly I haven’t tracked down just where they shall appear.  As soon as I can find out I shall be letting you know.

Also on Thursday November 4th around 2pm (Pacific) there will be a Ratonga in a pickle!  Let’s say he’s in a panic in Antonica!

On Friday November 5th around 12pm (Pacific) also in Antonica there be a Halfling calling for Artisans!  I wonder just what it is he wants.

On Saturday November 6th around 5am (Pacific) be prepared to head to New Halas and hear about how to dress for success!

I’m sure there will be more excitement in the near future and I’ll keep you posted on any extra details as I hear about them.

As Always the  - Disclaimer: All quests may be altered due to unforeseen circumstances and wherever possible we will let you know in advance.  If we can't let you know then please accept our apologies on behalf of those elusive characters who get waylaid from their intended paths.  That RL epic can be a killer. Please note the times are posted in PST/PDT (Pacific Standard Time/ Pacific Daylight Time) as appropriate. 

Old 11-07-2010, 03:17 PM   #87
Lenanu
Guild: Wandering Souls

Loremaster

Wish we could have a guide around on the last day for the event to give out creepy catalog quest...
Old 11-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #88
Baydeena

Guide

I have more to share of the coming days.  Although this seems a busy time, our guides are out and about in Norrath at times other than these so don’t be afraid to come and say hello. I’ve heard the fair in the Commonlands is always a good place to catch up with some interesting chat.   Now on with a list of my latest news gathering.

Monday November 8th around 8pm (Pacific) a certain Dwarf is visiting East Freeport.  He claims not to be intoxicated but really!!!

Tuesday November 9th firstly around 12pm those dragons (at least one) are back telling of their adventures.  Check out the Sundered Frontier.

Tuesday November 9th around 8pm (Pacific) you will also find a Wood Elf visiting the Thundering Steppes.  The dock sounds like a good place to find him.

Wednesday November 10th around 8pm (Pacific) sees a strange creature visiting Halas.

Wednesday November 10th around 10pm (Pacific) has even more activity in Halas.  Now I wonder what political persuasion is happening there?

Thursday November 11th around 7.30pm (Pacific) I hear that strange creature is visiting Qeynos Harbor as well.  I wonder what it’s up to?

(edited) To change the time here for November 11th.

Old 11-15-2010, 02:20 AM   #89
Baydeena

Guide

A few things that may be happening near you!

I hear a certain dwarf is wandering from bar to bar in West Freeport around 7pm (Pacific time) on Monday 15th November.

On Wednesday 17th November firstly around 9am (Pacific time) if you head to Gorowyn I hear a certain fashionista is handing out advice on how to dress for success.  After that, around 10.30 am (Pacific time) head to Kelethin with your best recipes in hand.

Thursday 18th November around 9am (Pacific time) seek a minstrel in the Commonlands.

Old 11-19-2010, 10:18 AM   #90
Baydeena

Guide

The good old gossip vine has been working overtime yet again and I’ve compiled a little of what I’ve been told so I might share it with you.

Firstly a creature of the snow is visiting East Freeport today Friday November 19th around 11am (Pacific Time).  At 11pm (Pacific Time) this same day,  I think a trip to Neriak may be needed.  It would seem a young Dragon is lost and needs help to find it’s way home.

Once more the snow creature is passing through Everfrost - this time on Saturday November 20th around 5am (Pacific Time).  I think perhaps she’s seeking cooler places to rest after some very busy times in Norrath.

On Monday November 22nd, around 9am (Pacific Time) head along to Qeynos Harbor and seek out a Halfling Chef who is working on something special. 

On Tuesday November 23rd at around 7pm (Pacific Time) yet a different Halfling is cooking up something very important in Kelethin.  We Halfling enjoy cooking almost as much as we enjoy eating!

Wednesday November 24th sees a problem for the Loresinger clan once more!  Head to Antonica around 10am (Pacific Time) to see what you can do.

Also on Wednesday November 24th at around 6pm (Pacific Time), go once more to Greater Faydark.  Possibly around the area of the nursery, you will find a hunter who is looking for someone to remedy a situation that has arisen.