EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Mystic
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-18-2011, 04:21 PM   #31
Banditman

Loremaster

Nor is the secondary effect on Lethargy new.  It was also a SF adorn or a TSO set bonus.  Maybe both.

Old 03-19-2011, 02:53 PM   #32
Kantarik

Loremaster

Its Lamenting Soul.

Obtained from Maayla A'nadir at the Thurgadin temple (476,-211,241). Quest line to be eligible to purchase is called The Fallen Swords.  This is a quest line... IIRC there are 4 quests in this series.  The Fallen Swords: Mystery in the Shadows, The Fallen Swords: Sins of the Past, The Fallen Swords: Reasons and Rime, The Fallen Swords: Here, there be Giants. 

The 4 Red slot purchasable adornments (cost: 18g, 66s, 24c):

1.Jagged Rune: Lamenting Soul III: (Chest, forearms, shoulder) - 2% Crit Bonus, Focus: Lamenting Soul III - improves the effect of Lamenting Soul by 20 DPS.

2.Resonating Rune: Lamenting Soul III: (Forearms, shoulder) - 3% Ability Recovery Speed, Focus: Lamenting Soul III - improves the effect of Lamenting Soul by 20 DPS

3.Reverberating Rune: Lamenting Soul III: (Forearms, shoulder) - 3% Ability Reuse Speed, Focus: Lamenting Soul III - improves the effect of Lamenting Soul by 20 DPS

4.Rigid Rune: Lamenting Soul III: (Chest, forearms, shoulder) - 2% Potency, Focus: Lamenting Soul III - improves the effect of Lamenting Soul by 20 DPS

Like last expansion, I never bought this line of debuffs, just didnt seem worth it compared to the other heal specific adornments.  I thought the rune vendor in KD would turn out similar, but since the adorns from him are only slotted for Cloak, Belt Ranged, Charm.. .that may not be the case. 

Kantarik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2011, 05:25 PM   #33
Wilin

Loremaster

Kantarik wrote:

Its Lamenting Soul.

Oops!

I have had it slotted because it's not a percentage bonus but a flat -20DPS. Does it make a difference on raids? Who knows? There are so many debuffs loading up on the mob. But, it does make a noticable difference on solo/heroic content and I ran out of red adorns that were worth anything.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:22 AM   #34
Banditman

Loremaster

Yes, it makes a difference on raids.

On raids, my priority is:  LS, Echoes, Deteriorate, Haze, Umbral Trap, Lethargy.

Deteriorate and Haze swap positions depending on the mob.  If the mob is a Fighter class, Deteriorate has the higher slot, if non Fighter, Haze does.