EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Priest's Sanctum > Inquisitor
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2012, 02:04 PM   #1
Maroger

Loremaster
Maroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,313
Default

I am trying to get the flail parts ouf ot Chardok. I am using my 90 Coercer as he can kill anyther there. But nothing drops. Do I actually have to have the Inquisitor on the quest  and present to get them to drop? Is it true they only drop in Ornate Chests?

Maroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:17 PM   #2
Ragnaphore

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 715
Default

They only drop in Ornate chests because the flail part itself is "Legendary" (I guess, it could drop from an Exquisite too). It's a rare drop.

Btw did you look on the broker for it ?

Ragnaphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #3
CoLD MeTaL

Loremaster
CoLD MeTaL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,217
Default

Maroger wrote:

I am trying to get the flail parts ouf ot Chardok. I am using my 90 Coercer as he can kill anyther there. But nothing drops. Do I actually have to have the Inquisitor on the quest  and present to get them to drop? Is it true they only drop in Ornate Chests?

You must have the inq with you and on that step for the parts to drop.  I haven't verified if they continue to drop if you are past that part.

__________________


CoLD MeTaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:04 PM   #4
Maroger

Loremaster
Maroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,313
Default

CoLD MeTaL wrote:

Maroger wrote:

I am trying to get the flail parts ouf ot Chardok. I am using my 90 Coercer as he can kill anyther there. But nothing drops. Do I actually have to have the Inquisitor on the quest  and present to get them to drop? Is it true they only drop in Ornate Chests?

You must have the inq with you and on that step for the parts to drop.  I haven't verified if they continue to drop if you are past that part.

I sort of suspected the Inq. had to be present as I killed a lot of mobs for it with my coercer and got nothing.  I wonder if an 81 Inq withe a Merc could solo it. - I have all the gate keys.

Maroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:07 PM   #5
WanyenII

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 145
Default

I just did this with my inq over the weekend at 82 w/ the SK merc.  So ya, its probably doable at 81 too.

WanyenII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
Maroger

Loremaster
Maroger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 3,313
Default

WanyenII wrote:

I just did this with my inq over the weekend at 82 w/ the SK merc.  So ya, its probably doable at 81 too.

I am half way to 82 might as well get to 82 First. Thanks for the info. I hve the SK merc. My bigest worry is lack of a good AOE as thee are several point with mobs of sarnaks standing around just before you get to the red gate.

Maroger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #7
Banditman

Loremaster
Banditman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 7,459
Default

You can buy the parts off the broker too, pending availability.

And you can probably farm a couple extra pieces and sell them on the broker, if you so desire.

__________________
Banditman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:02 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.