EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Mage's Arcanum > Conjuror
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2006, 02:39 AM   #1
Tobann

Loremaster
Tobann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 176
Default

I just looted a Tellurian Champion Master on the Befallen server. I didnt see one on the broker so Im not sure what it is going for. Anyone have any ideas what I should list it for?Buaf 69 Ranger
Tobann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 07:43 AM   #2
Blitzrain

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 269
Default

Probably get a better idea asking on your server board or chat channels, as economies differ greatly. 

On my server, it'll probably sell pretty quick up to 20p...could maybe get 25.  Any more than that it may sell but you'll probably get more insults about gouging then offers.  I'm pretty rich, could use, but refuse to pay more than 20-23 or so on principle (been too slow the last few times I've seen it reasonably priced on the market).  I very rarely use the earth pet though.

Blitzrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:37 AM   #3
Liol

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 68
Default

The only time I see that master on befallen it's in the 80-110 plat range.  :smileymad:The pet masters always go for an outrageous amount.  The other day a Tellurian Soldier master was listed at 30 plat...
Liol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 05:55 PM   #4
Tro

General
Tro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 698
Default



Liol wrote:
The only time I see that master on befallen it's in the 80-110 plat range.  :smileymad:

The pet masters always go for an outrageous amount.  The other day a Tellurian Soldier master was listed at 30 plat...

Lol.. ADEPT III spells work just fine for me..
Tro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:09 PM   #5
ambrial

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 36
Default

Thinking back, this was listed at 200ish plat for a long time on Butcherblock, then more started to drop and they were selling for oh around 100p for quite a long time. I paid 25 plat from a guildy only because I knew he could get double/triple that on the market.
ambrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 11:34 PM   #6
InsertNeko

Loremaster
InsertNeko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 227
Default

Crushbone is suffering from "OMG 42 plat!" syndrome on pet masters. I personally, have never paid more than 10 plat for a spell, and never will. We have enough sages to make masters pointless now, and people on my server are realizing that having all adept 3s is making all their farming a waste of time. I've seen 3 Earth masters sell for 9-13 plat, while the 3 on the broker have been at 30+ plat for a month.
__________________
InsertNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 05:33 AM   #7
de lori

General
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 208
Default

IMO that spell isnt worth the scroll its written on. It's the one pet since probably lvl 20 that i havent bothered to get upgraded from adt1. There isnt a mob in game right now that I would choose the Tank pet to fight it with.

 

Message Edited by de lorian on 06-03-2006 06:39 PM

__________________
Charayne 90/250 Conjuror / Tranquil Rage / Kithicor

de lori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 11:24 AM   #8
PcJUNKE

Lord
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 40
Default

hahaha your all gonna hate me 62 Mage Master pet 12pp 66 Tank Master pet 15pp im a very happy conj =)
__________________
Iboo 70 Conj Of Antonicas Nameless on the Unrest Server
PcJUNKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 12:41 PM   #9
Daeloq

Loremaster
Daeloq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 215
Default



PcJUNKE wrote:
hahaha your all gonna hate me

62 Mage Master pet 12pp
66 Tank Master pet 15pp

im a very happy conj =)



Mage Master - looted in SoS

Tank Master - looted in HoF

:smileytongue:

Daeloq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 05:33 PM   #10
ambrial

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 36
Default

It drops in various zones. I have seen it drop in SoS as well as BSS. :smileyhappy:
ambrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:06 PM   #11
juli

General
juli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 132
Default

I have all three on my Conjuror... but by far the best thing about him is casting Plane Shift on him in the middle of raid and having the MT and Raid Leader freak out cause they think we are getting adds.... I even made a macro to warn them, but they never read it SMILEY
juli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 09:09 PM   #12
Dawh

General
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 5
Default

I've been lucky with the Mage/Tank T7 masters...they dropped within a week of each other...lucky me...hehe...now, for that swarm of bats...lol...
 
 
 
Diomi-70 Conj-Oasis
Dirty Dozen
Dawh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 01:11 AM   #13
DobyMT

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 568
Default


Daeloq wrote:

PcJUNKE wrote:hahaha your all gonna hate me62 Mage Master pet 12pp66 Tank Master pet 15ppim a very happy conj =)

Mage Master - looted in SoS

Tank Master - looted in HoF

:smileytongue:


ditto.  I mean EXACTLY lol.  Also, Shattered Terrain looted in HoF....same trip.
DobyMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 09:53 PM   #14
Aegnar

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
Default


de lorian wrote:

IMO that spell isnt worth the scroll its written on. It's the one pet since probably lvl 20 that i havent bothered to get upgraded from adt1. There isnt a mob in game right now that I would choose the Tank pet to fight it with.

 

Message Edited by de lorian on 06-03-2006 06:39 PM


RoflYer joking right?M1 tank pet + M1 Def stance + M1 Planeshift = I win SMILEY Tank pet is VERY viable, and after the nerf its by far the most efficent way to solo with EV and scout pet dmg both severely nerfed.And i paid 42 plat for my master pet and don't regret a copper of it.
Aegnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 11:18 PM   #15
DobyMT

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 568
Default


Aegnar wrote:

de lorian wrote:

IMO that spell isnt worth the scroll its written on. It's the one pet since probably lvl 20 that i havent bothered to get upgraded from adt1. There isnt a mob in game right now that I would choose the Tank pet to fight it with.

Message Edited by de lorian on 06-03-2006 06:39 PM


RoflYer joking right?M1 tank pet + M1 Def stance + M1 Planeshift = I win SMILEY Tank pet is VERY viable, and after the nerf its by far the most efficent way to solo with EV and scout pet dmg both severely nerfed.And i paid 42 plat for my master pet and don't regret a copper of it.
No, if I hadn't looted mine, I doubt it would be over ad1 as well.  It doesn't last as long as me tanking.  Master 1 tank pet, ad3 def, and master 1 plane shift, and I can't last 30 seconds against the Chamberlain lol in nest.  So, IMO, worthless to buy.  Just farm and loot it.  MAsters drop like candy now.
DobyMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 04:42 AM   #16
Aegnar

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 28
Default

Thats funny... my planeshifted pet lasts well over a minute (PS duration and then some)./shrugnever knew there was such a hate on for my angry red lizard
Aegnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2006, 01:12 PM   #17
Feodore

Loremaster
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16
Default

i think the prices for conji spells will go down in the next  weeks

 

---> look at all the posts "conji nerf..."

Feodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:13 AM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.