EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Kunark Ascending Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-11-2016, 04:01 AM   #1
Anatha

My live guild is wondering if the ToT sig questline will be needed when the new expansion hits next week. I know they dropped that for beta but just want to make sure it is NOT needed when it goes live.
Old 11-11-2016, 04:14 AM   #2
Malleria

It's not needed to complete the quests. But you can get better rewards if you have done it, if I understand correctly.
Malleria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 07:57 AM   #3
guard

tbh i have no clue wy people wouldn't have done it gives best ring in slot
Old 11-11-2016, 04:33 PM   #4
Anatha

New people coming into the guild that haven't played the game for a long while. Each new expansion brings back players and brings in new players.
Old 11-12-2016, 09:04 AM   #5
CSP84

You will get the BIS offhand weapon in the next expansion if you do the quest,
Old 11-12-2016, 08:05 PM   #6
guard

tbh i still don't see wy they wouldn't do the sig quest take's a few hour's at most to run thru it. i took a break for a while and came back about a week before a expac went live so spent that week doing all the adventure and ts sigs as well running as many herioc's as i could to get as much updated stuff as i could before the new sig launched. but maybe that's just my way of doing thing's
Old 11-14-2016, 04:59 PM   #7
Bazsun

Such as, do you have any image captures? please say you do
Old 11-14-2016, 05:18 PM   #8
Vogie

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq2/index.php?threads/my-beta-experience-feedback.573596/page-4
They are all listed somewhere either page 4 or page 5 of that thread. I don't think they are from completing the sig line I think they are from completing the 3 achievements from the KA quests i.e. Sig line, 30 overland quests and the Frilik Tide achievements.
Old 11-14-2016, 05:28 PM   #9
ZUES

Yes, the ethereal off hand is given for the Triumph reward. Meaning you need to have completed the ToT sig line, KA sig line, 30 quests in Obulous Frontier and the Frilik Tide zone.