EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > Art (CoE Beta) > Overland Zone Art
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 02:09 PM   #1
cryingwolf

Loremaster

Hello, I was looking around in Cardin ward. Each building I went in you could see the green grass & bushes in the empty buildings. 

Plus behind a building Loc: -311.98, 12.74, -55  The ground is open & you can fly underworld.

Sneakky.

cryingwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:45 AM   #2
Cyrdemac

Loremaster

There is also a forge merged into the house near the mender/blacksmith.

This area could use some basic things like a mailbox and a bank or broker.

Old 10-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #3
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

I assume that some house items are missing within the houses? They seem awfully bare right now and the doorways look weird.

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #4
SgtPmpkn

Loremaster

Curious as to Cardin Ward as a whole.  Is the art complete as to the look and population of the village/town?

The buildings look extremely empty and and the population looks a bit out of place in where they are at.  Is there any art/population pushes in the coming days or is this the way the area is intended to be?

SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #5
SgtPmpkn

Loremaster

SgtPmpkn wrote:

Curious as to Cardin Ward as a whole.  Is the art complete as to the look and population of the village/town?

The buildings look extremely empty and and the population looks a bit out of place in where they are at.  Is there any art/population pushes in the coming days or is this the way the area is intended to be?

Just logged into beta last night after a few builds to check on the changes and test.  Noticed that Cardin Ward got a nice art push with furniture/NPC's/and a general overall look improvements in population.  Great job and havent seen any art issues in the Ward.

SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote