EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
GhehoVash

Loremaster

Okay I know someone may say there isnt anything wrong or like there is another thread well Too bad so sad.

Problem 1: Teams Are very unbalanced so bad that they dont even give 1 team not even a single healer on it and it just favors the other team with the mass spam of heals keeping them alive. Atleast in a raid for each group give 1 healer an that, while the game is inprogress just like make sure theres atleast 1 healer on a team and not throw em out there on the other team to unbalance things.

Problem 2: Low levels who are new to pvp, just coming in an just overpowering the high levels? How, something is wrong with that. Even if they are low levels it should be balanced not to give them a huge kick of a boost. Like Level 30 Beastlord vs a 89 Paladin = Beastlord wins. Why? People spam beastlord in PVP an they have alot of power for some reason.

Problem 3: Berserkers, I havent seen 1 zerker who is strong or good enough to push damage out good enough. They are Melee DPS and Alt Tanks an yet they cant push some decent dps while assassins just roll right over them with 3-5 hits an bam dead.

Problem 4: Flag Battle to grab the flag an run. Why is it that you have to be so dead slow to carry the flag across the field? Is the Concrete Bricks attached to it an not letting you go fast. I know it may be so people dont use like a bard class to slam it back to base easily an win but. Given the case, why not cut speed on people who have speed boost an reduce your speed by 25% to Even things out without messing things up.

Please Reply back and tell me what your thoughts are, I may add more.

GhehoVash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:04 AM   #2
ralster

Loremaster

You happy now? Zerker - Ganak - 5.8 million DPS and 2.8 million heals. Out DPS'd the conjy's warlocks and scouts. With a beefed up after the patch warden and a decent inqy you cannot kill the zerker.

ralster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 02:07 AM   #3
ralster

Loremaster

so now que the ppl saying i pare 40 bagillion 90 miliolon and that the rest of the raid sucked 

Old 08-23-2012, 02:27 AM   #4
ralster

Loremaster

Ganak  - Zerker - 11 million DPS 

Old 08-24-2012, 07:41 PM   #5
Luanne

Loremaster

We all know zerkers are OP right now, why are we talking about them SMILEY

Luanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:06 AM   #6
motherofmoon

Loremaster

GhehoVash wrote:

Okay I know someone may say there isnt anything wrong or like there is another thread well Too bad so sad.

Problem 1: Teams Are very unbalanced so bad that they dont even give 1 team not even a single healer on it and it just favors the other team with the mass spam of heals keeping them alive. Atleast in a raid for each group give 1 healer an that, while the game is inprogress just like make sure theres atleast 1 healer on a team and not throw em out there on the other team to unbalance things. BG fail!

in an just overpowering the high levels? How, something is wrong with that. Even if they are low levels it should be balanced not to give them a huge kick of a boost. Like Level 30 Beastlord vs a 89 Paladin = Beastlord wins. Why? People spam beastlord in PVP an they have alot of power for some reason. Play lvl 90 to 92 but BG still fail!

Problem 3: Berserkers, I havent seen 1 zerker who is strong or good enough to push damage out good enough. They are Melee DPS and Alt Tanks an yet they cant push some decent dps while assassins just roll right over them with 3-5 hits an bam dead. Some zerkers are doing fine the ones that are not noob!

Problem 4: Flag Battle to grab the flag an run. Why is it that you have to be so dead slow to carry the flag across the field? Is the Concrete Bricks attached to it an not letting you go fast. I know it may be so people dont use like a bard class to slam it back to base easily an win but. Given the case, why not cut speed on people who have speed boost an reduce your speed by 25% to Even things out without messing things up. LOL BG fail!

oh and by the way BG's fail! not real pvp!

motherofmoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:56 PM   #7
sokil

Loremaster

GhehoVash wrote:

Problem 1: Teams Are very unbalanced so bad that they dont even give 1 team not even a single healer on it and it just favors the other team with the mass spam of heals keeping them alive. Atleast in a raid for each group give 1 healer an that, while the game is inprogress just like make sure theres atleast 1 healer on a team and not throw em out there on the other team to unbalance things. I doubt they have the talent to fix this.

Problem 2: Low levels who are new to pvp, just coming in an just overpowering the high levels? How, something is wrong with that. Even if they are low levels it should be balanced not to give them a huge kick of a boost. Like Level 30 Beastlord vs a 89 Paladin = Beastlord wins. Why? People spam beastlord in PVP an they have alot of power for some reason. At least in all of my BGs lvl 80-89 top the parse except for BL's and everyone knows they are OP. For them you only need to be lvl 30 to top the parse.

Problem 3: Berserkers, I havent seen 1 zerker who is strong or good enough to push damage out good enough. They are Melee DPS and Alt Tanks an yet they cant push some decent dps while assassins just roll right over them with 3-5 hits an bam dead. Best pvp taunts left in the game? High dps. They should be taunting if they want to top the parse revisit how they play or roll a BL as you can top the parse even without talent.

Problem 4: Flag Battle to grab the flag an run. Why is it that you have to be so dead slow to carry the flag across the field? Is the Concrete Bricks attached to it an not letting you go fast. I know it may be so people dont use like a bard class to slam it back to base easily an win but. Given the case, why not cut speed on people who have speed boost an reduce your speed by 25% to Even things out without messing things up. Everyone cried (including me) that the flag was too slow. Then I discovered it enhanced the battle, gave more tokens and was so much more fun then one high speed noob running a flag three times to win. At least when it was slow you had to figh to get it to base and use strategy. Now it is like the game, requires no talent and is dumbed down for the crying masses.

sokil is offline   Reply With Quote