EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-01-2012, 11:35 AM   #121
Kulav
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Thats How We Roll

Loremaster

Any class with a pet..the pet SHOULD NOT be able to target you if you avoid/deaggro the caster its unfair they can still damage you with the pet...and pets are still doing way too much damage.

Kulav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 04:53 PM   #122
Orthureon

Loremaster

Sorcerors do way too much damage and have too much survivability. Also, resists are completely broken in PVP, I have plenty of parse data that shows me not resisting a SINGLE spell since the recent updates.

• DAEMIEN 92 Shadowknight

• XEOS 92 Ranger

• EXILON 92 Inquisitor.

Orthureon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:13 PM   #123
latesttoon

Loremaster

The troubadour stifle was reduced from 9 seconds to 4 seconds (includes the 5 aas to increase the duration by 2.5seconds)...

NOW, it has been reduced from 4 seconds to 2 seconds... surely this is a mistake..

were you reading feedback posted before you actually reduced the changes from 9 seconds to 4 seconds?

at 2seconds in pvp, the attack isn't even worth casting.. .even at 4 seconds you still have to be LUCKY for it to land, being that it is a "combat art".. + you need to be stood still.

basically the troubadour, which is a "enchanter type scout".. has as much CC as a ranger without the single target DPS.

2seconds includes the 5 AAs spent in the troubadour tree which is supposed to increase it by 2.5seconds.. so 2 seconds + 2.5seconds + 10% from harmonization = 2 seconds???

How is a troubadour supposed to kill someone 1 versus 1 in open world PVP, especially a ranger or a mage. ok, against a rogue you can use veil of notes and spam your buttons (pretty crap skill), but even so, against someone good : the swashy can mez you, cheap shot, then evade, or others can cheapshot, then evade.. and then destroy you in 2 seconds.. a ranger can eat you.

Secondly countersong seems to have reverted to reducing just the next dmg spell.. instead of reducing the spells for the duration. .. and also no longer reduces AE autoattack. Another useless spell.. for it to work you have to time in precisely.. and from tests it seems that if they are already casting the spell it does not effect that one.. example.. i see them cast rift, i press countersong.. doesn't do anything until the next spell and lets be honest, even if you could time it just right, you'd have to be extremely good.. and then wait for 10minutes for it to recast.

it used to have a PVP tick.

latesttoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 09:41 PM   #124
Cynicisim
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Tyranny

Loremaster

jumping on the bandwagon...

Druids are next to useless in pvp after the recent update. They wear leather and cannot heal themselves out of a paper bag. May as well be a placeholder in pvp.

Cynicisim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:18 AM   #125
dKKeN

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

*Please do not quote forum violations*

Shamans received a major nerf as well - just to make it clear.. Pre-PVP GU we had different PVE items to receive temp. stun/stifle immunity etc - this option was removed.. Now with Spiritual Leadershup being nerfed, there is not alot to do anymore... Castspeed is endless and interrupts are certain. Now its all about timing your Totemic Protection, and wait for the inevitable death...... 

dKKeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 03:43 AM   #126
Bapmuk

Augur

There's a bug in PvP at low levels, I wrote to ingame technical support and they redirected me to feedback service. When a mercenary (I saw it only with wizard and conjuror mercs) attacks a player with any ragaining ward effects on him, that player doesn't recieve any damage or all the damage is prevented by ward untill the mercenary goes out of this combat or dies. I saw it many times with different players.

Bapmuk is offline   Reply With Quote