EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > PVP Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-30-2012, 01:09 AM   #1
Arckon

Lord

So as some people know level 70 pvp is on the rise. We all know that beastlords are overpowered, and SOE will never do anything about it. I have a lvl 70 fury that I use in that teir. I have lost some fights and have won some and I know that comes with pvp. I have fought almost every class at lvl 70. Besides chanters and SK's I can fight any other class in DPS stance. I had a 1v1 with a 70 Beastlord in mara earlier. I was in heal stance, I popped my preheals and a stiffle immunity and began dpsing, and back to healing and so on. My heals had no chance in keeping up at all. Now I have all EOF raid armor and jewelery. 700 ability mod and 100% cast speed. He was hitting me for like 7K a primal. Do people just play the OP classes in each tier because they want the easy road? I just think it makes you look like a scrub when you have to play classes that are crazy overpowered just because you know that if you picked up a normal class you would get rolled.

Arckon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 06:04 AM   #2
Jacquotte
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Verdict

Loremaster

Arckon wrote:

So as some people know level 70 pvp is on the rise. We all know that beastlords are overpowered, and SOE will never do anything about it. I have a lvl 70 fury that I use in that teir. I have lost some fights and have won some and I know that comes with pvp. I have fought almost every class at lvl 70. Besides chanters and SK's I can fight any other class in DPS stance. I had a 1v1 with a 70 Beastlord in mara earlier. I was in heal stance, I popped my preheals and a stiffle immunity and began dpsing, and back to healing and so on. My heals had no chance in keeping up at all. Now I have all EOF raid armor and jewelery. 700 ability mod and 100% cast speed. He was hitting me for like 7K a primal. Do people just play the OP classes in each tier because they want the easy road? I just think it makes you look like a scrub when you have to play classes that are crazy overpowered just because you know that if you picked up a normal class you would get rolled.

you pretty much summed everything up right there SMILEY

there is "a plea for balance" thread somewhere .. post and that and /feedback too SMILEY

Jacquotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
Sasquatch

Lord

Hey Arckon its me Fleshdecay. That's my 70 beastlord btw. Just wait till I get gear. But 7k is a bit of an exaggeration. It was like 3 or 4k. Wizards hitting way harder than that with ice comet. Nerf wizard's omg!!! Ill 1v1 you at 92 if you want but I doubt you want that fight too.
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
Sasquatch

Lord

You also have the pleasure of knowing my illy Hypnotizer also I believe. I could of brought him to 70 and the fight would been even easier for me. My offer is still on the table to 1v1 my 92 fleshdecay if you have a 92. He isn't a beastlord so you should kill me easily right? Before you talk crap know who it is that your talking too.
Sasquatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:01 AM   #5
Baackdoor

Hero

This guy is zythren, he's terrible in all aspects of this game. lol ignore this post tbh, he cries about anything that can kill him.

Devils, Every second of effort you've ever put into this video game has resulted in sheer failure, having you saying you just need a good monk is comparable to a [Removed for Content] saying you just need smarts.
Baackdoor is offline   Reply With Quote