EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Planes of Prophecy Beta > Class Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-23-2017, 07:11 AM   #91
Ingerimm

The problems with the capabilities of the paladin class were unfortunately not resolved with the final beta update. Thus, it remains to be hoped and wait whether this will be the case with PoP release.
  1. Various problems, further listed in the details above, with the paladin prestige ability "Faith" and its extensions, by changing the reflectivity capability with PoP.
  2. The improperly functioning AA enhancement "Devout Faith" for the ward "Demonstration of Faith", which should improve the ward amount by 20%, but only improve it by 0.038%.
  3. The wrong "necessary mana" display of "Manawall" => caused by the activation of the guild buff.
In this sense, dear developers, it would be nice if you still fixes the mentioned bugs until the start of the addon.

Thank you
Best regards
Ingerimm
Ingerimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 11:14 AM   #92
Tomshindo

As far as I read here, I hope they change the explanation of the AA as for fixed parts so that we can tell what has changed.
About Damage Increase, it's clear to understand the changes if the messages are added like what the Nero said about the suggestion, fervor on the abilities.
About Reuse speed, just adding ' base reuse speed' is fine for us.

Thank you.
Tomshindo
Old 11-23-2017, 04:23 PM   #93
Borzikar

So after this"final" beta update SK's still cannot cast Divine Aura or Bloodletter while in offensive stance + gravebond, If this is intentional it would be nice to hear about it, although I find it hard to believe this is needed for balance. Bloodletter is on such a long cooldown it's rare to even recast it in a fight and Divine Aura is usually the last mitigation cooldown an SK will use.
Old 11-24-2017, 01:09 AM   #94
Sure

All the SK defensive are broken in OFF, the temps that is, last I checked, not sure why they break half of the SK epic 2. Do we get them back by some mini quest series yet to be put in or is this a repeat of the reckless stance nerf. i.e, we were having too much fun with it so bye bye thanks for all the fish?
Sure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 01:34 PM   #95
Dolgrin

Maybe they fixed Off-Stance on SK:

For Monks as an example "Tsunami" did not work in Off-Stance for ages.
Dolgrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2017, 01:57 PM   #96
Earar

no, the SK epic 2 spell allow them to use their defenses in offensive stance
Old 11-26-2017, 03:23 AM   #97
Julianxzz

The Pally AA Cure Spells and Zealous Smite cant dispel the Lv118 or 119 hostile effects
Pls fix ...
Old 11-26-2017, 03:49 AM   #98
Julianxzz

Btw ... The T4 raid nameds r LV 119
Old 11-26-2017, 07:59 PM   #99
Sounson

After reading through this forum thread, I am regretting my expansion pre-order. Is there a way to refund?