EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-16-2011, 06:28 PM   #1
Splatterpunk28

Loremaster

There are some people in crafting channels saying something about the city tokens becoming irrelevant after GU61.  Is this true?  And can someone explain to me what I can do with the 300+ tokens I currently have?  The only place I've ever spent them is during city festivals...is there somewhere else I can buy items with them?

Splatterpunk28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Arkenor

Loremaster

Why would they become irrelevant? City Festivals aren't going anywhere so far as I know.

Arkenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
Senya

Loremaster

I've not seen any mention of any changes to city tokens on test.  Perhaps that's an assumption people are making because of all the new recipes for tiles and dividers.  These recipes are not the same colors and/or textures as what is offered at the city festivals though, so tokens should be just as sought after as they were before.  I know I'll be spending 1,000 tokens on Qeynos festival items even though GU61 will be in long before that festival rolls around again.

Click image for a list of my completed projects.

Senya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 09:41 PM   #4
Zaldor

Loremaster

Last place I would ever listen to anyone for good information is a chat channel in game.

Zaldor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2011, 11:45 AM   #5
Rijacki

Tester

Zaldor wrote:

Last place I would ever listen to anyone for good information is a chat channel in game.

Truly, it depends on the channel.