EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
Loldawg
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Onyx

Loremaster

I don't understand, is there a specific reason for the lack of mage / healer gear in Drunder? Does PoW drop all mage / healer loot?

Old 10-25-2011, 11:30 PM   #2
Morghus

Loremaster

They need to put fighter items in crates. Seriously, it's stupid to have 1 hand brawler, 1 hand fighter, 2 hand brawler, and 2 hand fighter drops all from the same enemy and rolled as individual chances to drop.

Morghus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #3
Hennyo

Loremaster

The rate in which scout and fighter drops happen verse mage and priest drops in drunder raid zones is laughable its so skewed. Oh and while you are at it, can you fix the vallon priest Bp's I would really like my proc on mine.
Hennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 07:03 AM   #4
Ragnaphore

Loremaster

Hennyo wrote:

The rate in which scout and fighter drops happen verse mage and priest drops in drunder raid zones is laughable its so skewed.

The problem isn't the drop rate, it's there's no mage/healer drop to begin with.

Most Drunder's nameds will drop 2 kinds of items, 1 for all archetype and the 2nd fighter/scout only.

Ragnaphore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:40 PM   #5
Hennyo

Loremaster

I understand that drunder named have more scout and fighter loot than mage and priest, but the actual drop rate for my guild is skewed even further in favor of scouts and fighters than it should be. An example, thinking back on it my guild has killed hand of vallon 9 times now, and we have never seen it drop either a mage or priest item even a single time.
Hennyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:46 PM   #6
Daalilama
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Illuminati

Loremaster

Agreed...aside from first named in sallon, mostly scout/fighter gear has dropped

Daalilama is offline   Reply With Quote