EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-04-2011, 12:24 AM   #1
Tigress

Loremaster

Fens of Nathsar is not showing up on my guild's bell.  We have the magic carpet.  A long time ago, they changed it so all guild "bells/travel norrath" went to the same place.  I'm positive that it was on the carpet before today.  Please fix this.  TY.

Tigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 01:10 AM   #2
ffd700

Lord

In my guild hall the only bell that showed the Fens of Nathsar was the Traveler's Globe of Norrath.  I don't see why they all can't show the same thing though.

ffd700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
Tigress

Loremaster

wasnt that what they said that they did?  remember when you needed the carpet to go to only certain places, the ship guy to go to other specific places, and the commonland/antonica bell OR world travel bell to go to the rest of the places? 

all the ppl who had bought the different types of travels for their halls were complaining and wanted refunds when the change went in bc now only one amenity was needed to get everywhere for the "bell" types.  (still need druid/wizard.)  i bought the magic carpet bc they said that they all went everywhere.  i am pretty positive that i was able to get to fens of nasthar with our magic carpet before GU60.  surely, i'd remember the need to double zone!

p.s. if i can find it, i'll quote the announcement about it.

Old 06-04-2011, 01:16 PM   #4
Tigress

Loremaster

i have not searched for the thread yet; however, i did log into test copy and take pics of the different world traveling amenities and where they go.  the *only* one that does not go to all the places is the magic carpet.  it costs the same as the rest.  this cannot be intentional.   if its not, they really need to fix it straight away and not "soon(tm)".

in addition to missing fens of nathsar, you cannot directly go to freeport (or qeynos if good).  before my posting here on the missing fens of nathsar, i did notice that freeport was missing from it but i thought that was bc none of the guild travel amenities went there directly.  thanks to the pics & testing, i see that the magic carpet is missing two spots and its magic is that locations disappear.

if it is intentional, ty for *not* telling us that it really does not go "all over norrath", like it is described.  if it is intentional, i want my status/plat back so i can buy one that does what it reads.  as great as it looks in our hall, none of us want to double zone to get to fens of nasthar.

for comparision, i also have pics of both the wizard portals.  they both go to the same places.

BRB WITH PICS

note:  i had to return two of the "bells" in order to purchase them all & that is why they are shown as "not purchased".

WIZARD TRAVELS

AMENITY PRICING

WORLD TRAVELING

Explorer's Globe of Norrath

Navigator's Globe of Norrath

Ole Salt's Mariner Bell

Pirate Captain's Helmsman

Magic Carpet to Norrath

Old 06-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #5
ShadowMunkie

Loremaster

Disregard this post.

ShadowMunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Tigress

Loremaster

hello?  anyone?

Old 06-16-2011, 11:00 PM   #7
Tigress

Loremaster

i sent in a ticket and they confirmed that the fens of nathsar is supposed to show up (as well as freeport/qeynos). 

when will this be fixed?

thank you

Old 06-23-2011, 06:48 AM   #8
Tigress

Loremaster

one week later....  when will this be fixed?

Old 06-24-2011, 06:17 PM   #9
Tigress

Loremaster

big update today and this is still not fixed.  pls fix it!

Old 06-27-2011, 03:07 PM   #10
Tigress

Loremaster

will this be fixed this week?

Old 06-27-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
Quicksilver74

Loremaster

Why not just get rid of the carpet in place of one of the better options?  

Quicksilver74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 03:39 PM   #12
Tigress

Loremaster

they need to fix it.  the others are not "better".  the carpet is broken.  they are aware of it and said that it would be fixed.

Old 06-27-2011, 06:20 PM   #13
GussJr

Loremaster

If it hasn't been fixed by now, it most likely won't get done until the next art push...I am sure your GH has another travel amenity that will port you there.

Siame, 90 K. Zerk, 90 Alchemist

Palayna, 34 Fae Monk, 90 Master Carpenter

Beastmastress, 90 WE BL, 31 Prov
GussJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #14
Tigress

Loremaster

GussJr wrote:

If it hasn't been fixed by now, it most likely won't get done until the next art push...I am sure your GH has another travel amenity that will port you there.

actually, no.    only the "bells" go to fens of nathsar.  we do not have to "bells" in the hall bc that would be a waste of an amenity.  do you know when they do art pushes?  is it often or rarely?

still not fixed, bugged again.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #15
urgthock

Loremaster

I don't know if you noticed, but none of those amenities (from your pictures) have Qeynos. Although all of them except the carpet have Freeport. If they have Freeport, then shouldn't they all have Qeynos as well?

urgthock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #16
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

urgthock wrote:

I don't know if you noticed, but none of those amenities (from your pictures) have Qeynos. Although all of them except the carpet have Freeport. If they have Freeport, then shouldn't they all have Qeynos as well?

Only good aligned chars see Qeynos, evil aligned see Freeport and Neriak. SMILEY

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:43 PM   #17
ffd700

Lord

urgthock wrote:

I think they only show what faction you are aligned with.  My evil toons see Freeport on the bells, while my good ones see Qeynos.

D'oh, Cyliena beat me to it. 

ffd700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 01:47 PM   #18
urgthock

Loremaster

Cyliena wrote:

urgthock wrote:

Only good aligned chars see Qeynos, evil aligned see Freeport and Neriak.

Right on... make sense.

urgthock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:32 PM   #19
BMonkeeus

Loremaster

lol
BMonkeeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 07:39 PM   #20
Tigress

Loremaster

urgthock wrote:

no.  the characters are evil so only freeport will show up.  if the characters were good, only qeynos would show up.

EDIT:  dangit... that'll teach me to not read the whole thread before replying SMILEY.

Old 09-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #21
Tigress

Loremaster

i shake my head in total disbelief that they added a mailbox to greater fay instead of fixing a guildhall amenity.  fix the guild hall amenity pls.  ty.