EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-08-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
PSmith

The Quiet Type

I bought a Platinum Pass for 2010.  Are there Plat Passes for the 2011 FF?  I don't see any such listed so am wondering if they're upcoming.

If I register now and Platinum Passes are added later, will it be possible to upgrade from what I buy today to a Plat Pass?

PSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #2
Meric

Journeyman

I don't believe that there will be any Platinum passes this time around. Last years, most people purchased the Platinum pass to where it wasn't VIP at all. The lines differentiating the two was astounding where the VIPs were more than the general public. Secondly, the base price for FF is roughly the cost of the VIP tickets last year.  Previously before Platinum passes, the weekend was only about $89/ticket.  So yeah, they just raised the price for everyone and removed the VIP status.

Meric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 03:10 AM   #3
Kela

Master

They raised the Base price to the Gold Level...as I think very few bought the Bronze level...and did away with Plat level...

One thing though, Plat level was suposed to be more limited then it was a SNAFU with the cut-off prosses alowed far more people to buy plat passes then should have been able to.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:27 PM   #4
Ashlanne

Project Manager

There isn't a Platinum pass this year.  Due to the feedback we received we felt it was better to go the way we did with the pricing structure.

Ashlanne is offline   Reply With Quote