EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > Station Forums > Fan Faire 2011, SOE Live! 2012-2013
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #181
RadarHelper

Master
RadarHelper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 33
Default

Las Vegas is fine enough.  Picking a date this far out should help many folks lock in good travel plans and deals.

Some folks have said to support the host hotel and that is ok and best. Get a hotel that makes a deal for you; package and travel. As soon as dates are locked in you can shop around for all deals.

First thing is sign up for fan faire that is the important part.

RadarHelper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:02 PM   #182
Shyran

The Quiet Type
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1
Default

I vote Bally's. I have been to FF in 2004 at the Hilton and Bally's in 2010. Location, location, location.
Shyran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:56 PM   #183
Wildeone

The Quiet Type
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 7
Default

Bally’s: July 7th – 9th.... So is this set in stone?

Wildeone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 08:42 AM   #184
Grodlaza

The Quiet Type
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 4
Default

Wildeone wrote:

Bally’s: July 7th – 9th.... So is this set in stone?

No nothing is set in stone until the contracts are signed and even though Bally's was voted for most they still have the option of the Hilton if they like it better. They take these votes in account though in making the decision I believe in which they will try to get.

Grodlaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 10:53 PM   #185
Vil

Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1
Default

Vegas is awful during the 4th of july, id really suggest to do it in august, you wont be able to find good hotel rates, there will be way too many people booking those rooms.

Vil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #186
Eith

The Quiet Type
Eith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 9
Default

Hilton in August.  I'm already committed for another con that runs over the July dates.

A suggestion - start lining up the hotels and dates A LOT sooner.  I'm an info desk volunteer a few cons in the greater Boston area.  We know the hotel and the dates two to five years in advance of the event.  This gives everyone an advantage: Organizers get much better rates than can be negotiated ad hoc, on a year-by-year basis; Attendees can obtain the best air fares; The hotel has guaranteed revenue.

Eith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 09:04 PM   #187
happyhos

Newbie
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 3
Default

Let me just tell you i am in vegas and it will be scorching then so bring your sun block if you just plan on stepping outside for a min

happyhos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:11 PM   #188
ogomniac

SOE Community Council
ogomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10
Default

Scadicca wrote:

So yeah, mark me down for the kids really don't have a place there.  Though I'm willing to let them come so long as their parents are willing to leave the panel with the kid the moment the kid starts fussing and/or disturbing those around them.

Mark me down fora BIG DISAGREE, I brought my kids my wife, all of them loved it!  As for panels, my wife watched the kids while I attended panles, we do that for each other, it's nice.  SOE is very family friendly (Free Realms anyone) Fan Faire can be the same with a little planning!

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:12 PM   #189
ogomniac

SOE Community Council
ogomniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10
Default

happyhoser wrote:

Let me just tell you i am in vegas and it will be scorching then so bring your sun block if you just plan on stepping outside for a min

Amen to that, we just stepped out to use the monorail and I thought i I was gonna die, good advise!

ogomniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:23 AM   #190
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Vilem wrote:

Vegas is awful during the 4th of july, id really suggest to do it in august, you wont be able to find good hotel rates, there will be way too many people booking those rooms.

You are aware that the prices quoted at the top of the page are the Fan Faire Room Rates right?

falreth wrote:

I am for Hilton...its cheaper.  One question how are the amenities at the Hilton, staying in the backwater ballies kinda almost ruined fan faire for us this year, no coke, no wireless internet (and $10 a day for wired internet).  Yes the pool party was awesome, not having stayed anywhere else in vegas but having stayed in many other hotels...Ballies was like I was staying in a 3rd world country no amenities to speak of tube TV, I didnt feel like i was in a resort hotel I felt like i was at a super 8 with slot machines.

Just so you know, not having wireless internet and paying 10-15 a night is a COMMIN thing in Vegas, they don't want you to enjoy your room(too much) they want you IN THE CASINO, and if your not there they are going to charge you up the backside for not being there. That said there was(atleast in the North Tower) a company providing was seemed to be a city wide wireless service for like 9.99 a day, instead of the hotel's 15 a day wired service. As far as the other room amenities go like a TUBE TV again, unless it is a relitivly new Hotel, that is what you will get, because replacing TVs is expencive, and they really don't want you using it anyway.  

One person did mention that the Hilton felt isolated and off the strip?  Really that sounds grand since most of the day was spent in the hotel at the faire and the rest of the day drinking with my guildies I could careless what outside the hotel looks like To be honest would rather be staying off the strip in a hyatt or marriot, where the internet and the breakfast is free giving more money to spend gambling or drinking with my guildies and enjoying the fan faire and less time trying to find a bloomin Coke or Dr pepper...am sorry guys Rum and pepsi is horrid.  That being said wherever it is held I plan to attend because spending time with my guildies and with other gamers more then makes up for crappy hotelness.

Its not really that it is isolated from the strip, it is that you are basically stuck in that place and it has very options for food and drink. Also ALL the rooms are about 3 to 4 times as far away from the Convention center, as they are at the Hilton(wich again makes you feel isolated while in the center), Heck with the exception of one or two resteraunts about as close to the Convention Center as Pairis, there really is Nothing near the convention center itself, ether for food or even gaming. Unlike Bally's wich has 2 restuants and a whole other hotel with-in the same distance. Also Unlike Bally's where you don't have to walk though the Casino if you don't want to no matter what room you get, and you don't even have to look at it, if you are in the correct tower, The Hilton requires you to walk though thier Casino to get to the convention center. Also the Hiton is Y shaped with the Convention center at the end of one of the arms of the Y, while All the Elevators are in the hub where the three arms meet, meaning if your at the end of one of the arms you have to walk the entire lenght of the hotel to just get to the enterance of the Convention Center.  

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 07:07 AM   #191
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Eith wrote:

Hilton in August.  I'm already committed for another con that runs over the July dates.

A suggestion - start lining up the hotels and dates A LOT sooner.  I'm an info desk volunteer a few cons in the greater Boston area.  We know the hotel and the dates two to five years in advance of the event.  This gives everyone an advantage: Organizers get much better rates than can be negotiated ad hoc, on a year-by-year basis; Attendees can obtain the best air fares; The hotel has guaranteed revenue.

In the Fan Faire Feedback panel I asked, why don't you just have it on a fixed date and then you can book 2 or 3 years with a place, that would have to get you better rates. The answer was they can't because alot of the major industry cons, including E3, and ComicCon change dates every year, so they have to adjust thier con to those dates.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 01:58 PM   #192
Me

Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4
Default

I really hope they go August. I thought I probably wouldn't be able to make the July dates, but I just found out I definately won't be able to make the July dates. That week is the last week of training for an internship I will be doing in the fall, and that week is probably the most important becuase it is our on site training.

Meri

Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 02:01 PM   #193
Me

Newbie
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4
Default

Hmm, can't edit. Was going to also say I made the last three years, and would really hate to miss this one. SMILEY

Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #194
Boscohark

SOE Community Council
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 2
Default

I prefer July as that is when I could go!

Boscohark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2010, 04:52 AM   #195
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

To all those saying Flying out from the East Coast is WAY to expencive... just an FYI, FF'09 cost me about $900 for the weekend(Thurs-Sun) and I went there from Sacramento, CA. For FF'10 I had moved to Raliegh, NC and guess how much I had to spend for the same period...about $900. Yeah, that is a BIG savings for living on the "West Coast" huh.

The truth is flying into Las Vegas is cheap, as is staying there, especally now when they are really hurting for money.

I seriouly doupt you could find a single place East of the Mississippi River that is Cheaper for one person to fly to and stay at for around $900/per person, for the Weekend(including food, not including Attendance Fee), that is capable of accually hosting Fan Faire.

Yes, if it is with-in Driving range your prices go down a ton, but guess what... Unless you live in LA or San Diego, Las Vegas isn't in a Reasonable Driving Range... heck it is BAIRLY with-in a reasonable driving distance of those two cities.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 01:04 PM   #196
Patancia

Happy Camper
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 17
Default

Driving from Redondo Beach ( Los Angeles county), 5 minutes from the ocean, takes about 4 1/2 hours in good traffic. We use a tank of gas each way so it costs about $110.00 round trip.

My husband won't fly so driving is good for us. We have been to the last 4 and plan on going again this year. We have driven cross country several times so we would probably still go even if it was east of Vegas.

For those who keep saying to have it on the east coast. I want to ask, anywhere on the east coast? Does that mean any states touching the Atlantic ocean or will you go west a state or 2? Does that mean only in the upper east coast, or is anything from Maine to Florida ok? Do you have any specific place in mind and have you priced the hotels that are able to host an event? Please post what this place has to offer for entertainment for the time we are not at Fan Faire. Also, please post the prices so that we can compare.

Many, who actually go to Fan Faire, have posted why Vegas is a good choice. It is cheaper for SOE, so it is cheaper for us. There is so much to do in Vegas without really having to drive any distance. The airfare to Vegas is cheaper than to many other destinations.

If the airfare is what is holding you back, start a Fan Faire cookie jar and put a little cash in it each week to pay for it.

Fan Faire is great fun and I wish that everyone could come, but posting negitives about the location is not going to get you there. Saving for it, just might.

Patancia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2010, 03:14 PM   #197
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Patancia wrote:

If the airfare is what is holding you back, start a Fan Faire cookie jar and put a little cash in it each week to pay for it.

Or do what a certain Red Headed Fansite Rep from Alaska does, and get yourself a Credit Card that gives you travel points. If you use it for most of your buying, and keep it paid off every month you will rack-up plenty of points to fly to Vegas, because she does, and believe me UNLESS your flighing in from Hawaii or on an International Flight, you can not possably have to pay more then she does to get to Vegas.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 01:50 PM   #198
Eith

The Quiet Type
Eith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 9
Default

Since the poll to select a date & hotel closed, my airfare to Las Vegas has gone from ~$110 minimum to ~$198 minimum, $223 minimum if I fly on a Thursday or later.  I know we can't have a date until the contracts are signed, but I'd find it very helpful if that were to happen sooner rather than later.  What I have to spend on airfare can't be spent on EQ etc toys.

Eith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 04:22 AM   #199
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Eith wrote:

Since the poll to select a date & hotel closed, my airfare to Las Vegas has gone from ~$110 minimum to ~$198 minimum, $223 minimum if I fly on a Thursday or later.  I know we can't have a date until the contracts are signed, but I'd find it very helpful if that were to happen sooner rather than later.  What I have to spend on airfare can't be spent on EQ etc toys.

Just a tip as far as flights are conserned, depending on the price of the hotel, and if you get vacation pay, it can accually be cheaper to stay an extra day or two as Mid-week flights(Monday night, Tuesday  and Wendsday) tend to be much cheaper then weekend flights, especally those returning on Sunday.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 12:38 PM   #200
xoron

The Quiet Type
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Default

i do think whats really missing here is the poor planning on soe's part.. do you not really know if there will be a fan fare next year ? lock it down now and post it.. that will help everyone plan well in advance.. just really kills you to have to wait untill prices are already double on flights before you have a travel date..

i mean really how hard is it really going to be to lock down next year now ? then you get the dates you want.. not making it seem like soe has to settle for whats left.. take charge SOE...

thank you rant now off.

xoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #201
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

xoron wrote:

i do think whats really missing here is the poor planning on soe's part.. do you not really know if there will be a fan fare next year ? lock it down now and post it.. that will help everyone plan well in advance.. just really kills you to have to wait untill prices are already double on flights before you have a travel date..

i mean really how hard is it really going to be to lock down next year now ? then you get the dates you want.. not making it seem like soe has to settle for whats left.. take charge SOE...

thank you rant now off.

The issue is they must get Lawyers involved to write the contracts to get the space, that takes time because its kinda what Lawyers do. They can't offically anounce a date until the Lawyers are done making the deal, because the deal CAN fall though even upto minutes befor the final signitures are on the contracts, and if that happens things change, and you get a bunch of fans who already paid for tickets out alot of money and justifiably upset.

This is why IMO they need to be working on getting convention space RIGHT NOW for Fan Faire'12.

The issue there is that ComicCon and E3 also don't have fixed dates(wich IMO is dumb) so they can't risk having thier convention conside with one of those two conventions.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #202
Calthine

SOE Community Council
Calthine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 181
Default

xoron wrote:

i mean really how hard is it really going to be to lock down next year now ?

How hard?  One of the reasons we were presented with those two places and date spans to vote on is other times/places were already locked down for other groups!

Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 01:38 AM   #203
xoron

The Quiet Type
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 4
Default

The issue is they must get Lawyers involved to write the contracts to get the space, that takes time because its kinda what Lawyers do. They can't offically anounce a date until the Lawyers are done making the deal, because the deal CAN fall though even upto minutes befor the final signitures are on the contracts, and if that happens things change, and you get a bunch of fans who already paid for tickets out alot of money and justifiably upset.

This is why IMO they need to be working on getting convention space RIGHT NOW for Fan Faire'12.

The issue there is that ComicCon and E3 also don't have fixed dates(wich IMO is dumb) so they can't risk having thier convention conside with one of those two conventions.

and

How hard?  One of the reasons we were presented with those two places and date spans to vote on is other times/places were already locked down for other groups!

 thank you guys for making my point for me. if soe is serious they should be able and willing to get this all in the works now. how nice would it be for smed to be on stage at the close to anouce the date with a see you all next year here on "date" ..

as far as the other 2 events not having date locked either, dose make me wonder about how this part of soe dose do business.

 i mean you do a major patch the day of wow's new exp release ? but i am off topic..

so yes please get these things done now while the choice is soe's , leave some other group with the scraps for once..

thank you..

xoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 04:26 AM   #204
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

xoron wrote:

The issue is they must get Lawyers involved to write the contracts to get the space, that takes time because its kinda what Lawyers do. They can't offically anounce a date until the Lawyers are done making the deal, because the deal CAN fall though even upto minutes befor the final signitures are on the contracts, and if that happens things change, and you get a bunch of fans who already paid for tickets out alot of money and justifiably upset.

This is why IMO they need to be working on getting convention space RIGHT NOW for Fan Faire'12.

The issue there is that ComicCon and E3 also don't have fixed dates(wich IMO is dumb) so they can't risk having thier convention conside with one of those two conventions.

and

How hard?  One of the reasons we were presented with those two places and date spans to vote on is other times/places were already locked down for other groups!

 thank you guys for making my point for me. if soe is serious they should be able and willing to get this all in the works now. how nice would it be for smed to be on stage at the close to anouce the date with a see you all next year here on "date" ..

as far as the other 2 events not having date locked either, dose make me wonder about how this part of soe dose do business.

 i mean you do a major patch the day of wow's new exp release ? but i am off topic..

so yes please get these things done now while the choice is soe's , leave some other group with the scraps for once..

thank you..

You are aware that COMICCON, and E3 are NOT controled by SoE and are MAJOR Industry events that SoE kinda has to attend, heck they also try to attend Gencon, but couldn't last year cause it conflicted with Fan Faire.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:11 PM   #205
Michayla

The Quiet Type
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
Default

I never felt the need to post until I read this condescending, arrogant, and uninformed post written by you.

Kela wrote:

To all those saying Flying out from the East Coast is WAY to expencive... just an FYI, FF'09 cost me about $900 for the weekend(Thurs-Sun) and I went there from Sacramento, CA. For FF'10 I had moved to Raliegh, NC and guess how much I had to spend for the same period...about $900. Yeah, that is a BIG savings for living on the "West Coast" huh.

Irrelevant. Anyone with half a brain knows that cost-of-living in California is a lot higher than practically anywhere on the East Coast (except maybe NYC and Greenwich Conn. area). Chances are, you were making more in CA than you are in NC. It's not just about how much money you fork over. You also have to take into account how it affects your overall budget in comparison to your take-home pay. So your argument is moot. Even if you are making the same amount of money as you did in CA, you are a minority. Just because you have a big mouth doesn't mean you are the majority.

Where Fan-Faire is located shouldn't be an issue, but it is, because SoE relies so much on the feedback from Fan Faire, which is one weekend out of the entire year, instead of relying on the majority of feedback they get the other 51 weekends (even weeks) of the year via their forums, petitions, personal blogs/podcasts ect.

So pardon us financially-strapped east coasters/Canadians/Europeans/people who don't live near Vegas who can't attend Fan Faire. We're just sick of watching the minority get a voice in what happens to the games we play because they can afford vacations in this recession while the rest of us use more fiscal-friendly ways to voice our opinions and we're treated like second rate subscribers.

Michayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:41 PM   #206
acidze

Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 6
Default

Michayla wrote:

I never felt the need to post until I read this condescending, arrogant, and uninformed post written by you.

Kela wrote:

To all those saying Flying out from the East Coast is WAY to expencive... just an FYI, FF'09 cost me about $900 for the weekend(Thurs-Sun) and I went there from Sacramento, CA. For FF'10 I had moved to Raliegh, NC and guess how much I had to spend for the same period...about $900. Yeah, that is a BIG savings for living on the "West Coast" huh.

Irrelevant. Anyone with half a brain knows that cost-of-living in California is a lot higher than practically anywhere on the East Coast (except maybe NYC and Greenwich Conn. area). Chances are, you were making more in CA than you are in NC. It's not just about how much money you fork over. You also have to take into account how it affects your overall budget in comparison to your take-home pay. So your argument is moot. Even if you are making the same amount of money as you did in CA, you are a minority. Just because you have a big mouth doesn't mean you are the majority.

Where Fan-Faire is located shouldn't be an issue, but it is, because SoE relies so much on the feedback from Fan Faire, which is one weekend out of the entire year, instead of relying on the majority of feedback they get the other 51 weekends (even weeks) of the year via their forums, petitions, personal blogs/podcasts ect.

So pardon us financially-strapped east coasters/Canadians/Europeans/people who don't live near Vegas who can't attend Fan Faire. We're just sick of watching the minority get a voice in what happens to the games we play because they can afford vacations in this recession while the rest of us use more fiscal-friendly ways to voice our opinions and we're treated like second rate subscribers.

I live on the east coast, in upstate NY and find it cheaper to go to vegas than it would most destinations on the east coast.  Vegas is a cheap destination as far as vacations go, all the east coast places suggested that would have places to host this would be far more expensive for not only con goers but also for soe.  The cost of the hotel would outweigh the savings in airfare (if you even got that) flying to NYC or Boston for me, is just as much or more expensive in some cases than flying to Vegas with more expensive hotels normally.  The only I found to be expensive was buying a bottle of water..which was like $5 for a 20oz bottle which is easily avoidable if you bring your own water bottle and fill it up in your room before heading down to the days events.

acidze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 04:51 AM   #207
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Michayla wrote:

I never felt the need to post until I read this condescending, arrogant, and uninformed post written by you.

Kela wrote:

To all those saying Flying out from the East Coast is WAY to expencive... just an FYI, FF'09 cost me about $900 for the weekend(Thurs-Sun) and I went there from Sacramento, CA. For FF'10 I had moved to Raliegh, NC and guess how much I had to spend for the same period...about $900. Yeah, that is a BIG savings for living on the "West Coast" huh.

Irrelevant. Anyone with half a brain knows that cost-of-living in California is a lot higher than practically anywhere on the East Coast (except maybe NYC and Greenwich Conn. area). Chances are, you were making more in CA than you are in NC. It's not just about how much money you fork over. You also have to take into account how it affects your overall budget in comparison to your take-home pay. So your argument is moot. Even if you are making the same amount of money as you did in CA, you are a minority. Just because you have a big mouth doesn't mean you are the majority.

You sir are fool if you think the MAJORITY of people in California make a TON more money there then other places(especally when the unemployment rate is nearly twice the national average). YES, in LA, San Diego, and San Fransicso the cost of living is higher then most places. However, there is also Sacramento, Fresno, Bakersfield, and many MANY more places just like that where the cost of living is MUCH lower then those cities. Unless you HONSETLY think that everyone who lives between New York City, and Southern Georga all make about the same amount of money. BTW, I am currently Making Minimum wage in NC wich is $7.25/hour, the CA minimum wage is $8.00/hr yeah that extra 0.75 is SO MUCH more money. BTW, the Airport I flew out if to get to Vegas, 2 years ago was Sacramento International Airport, ONE OF THE CHEAPEST IN THE COUNTRY TO FLY IN AN OUT OF. So I guess that kinda blows your whole argument out of the water.

Where Fan-Faire is located shouldn't be an issue, but it is, because SoE relies so much on the feedback from Fan Faire, which is one weekend out of the entire year, instead of relying on the majority of feedback they get the other 51 weekends (even weeks) of the year via their forums, petitions, personal blogs/podcasts ect.

So pardon us financially-strapped east coasters/Canadians/Europeans/people who don't live near Vegas who can't attend Fan Faire. We're just sick of watching the minority get a voice in what happens to the games we play because they can afford vacations in this recession while the rest of us use more fiscal-friendly ways to voice our opinions and we're treated like second rate subscribers.

You are aware I NOW LIVE ON THE EAST COAST RIGHT? and I just got done saying that it is the SAME PRICE as flying and staying in Vegas from the West Coast. As for Saving money for you POOR EAST COASTERS, you are aware that it is cheaper, or at worst the same price when you check out the TOTAL COST of the trip for 95% of the country to goto Fly and Say in Vegas, then in ANY OTHER city in the US, because the pitance you save on Air Fair is more then eaten up by the HUGE premium in Room Rental, and food costs. BTW, yeah I am only talking about people who Fly because, Vegas for the majority of the west coast is a fly to desitination.

 Oh, one last thing... You do realise that a high cost of living does NOT make you rich, far from it, it means you MUST make more money just to be consitered POOR, and being that Traveling is a Luxury that $900 is far harder to come by where the cost of living is higher, UNLESS you are beyond being Poor.

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2010, 05:09 AM   #208
P149

Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: PLANETSIDE
Posts: 4
Default

Miss_Jackie wrote:

You people need to stop having FF's out in Las Vegas. *Not all of us* can afford a trip there.

Considering Flying to Vegas is cheaper then flying to any other part of the country (average 200 ticket Round Trip)  i would stop complaining if i were you.

P149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 12:53 AM   #209
Miza

Newbie
Miza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6
Default

Have fun at fan faire everyone. Sadly I won't be able to attend this year like i have the past 2 years. Thats the week of 4th of july and is blocked for work. No one under any circustances can take vacation during that time. Oh well maybe i'll be at the 2012.

Miza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:34 AM   #210
Kela

Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 394
Default

Mizana wrote:

Have fun at fan faire everyone. Sadly I won't be able to attend this year like i have the past 2 years. Thats the week of 4th of july and is blocked for work. No one under any circustances can take vacation during that time. Oh well maybe i'll be at the 2012.

Even though it is the week following the 4th?

Kela is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:12 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.