EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #61
Soresha

Tester

Wood Elf #1 - A Missing Brother

1. Dialogue before quest, Trelly says her brother looks "a lot like me but with blond hair". But Trelly has blond hair!

2. There seemed to be a lot of gnolls in the room with Jendan, not impossible though, just felt above average.

3. I was hailing Jendan for quite awhile before he responded. Might just be Test server lag/poorly hardware though.

4. Typo in Jendan's dialogue, "that switch in front me on the floor" - should be "in front of me".

Wood Elf #2 - A Poisoned Dream

1. This is rather cool, I like it. SMILEY

2. When you have to speak to the image a second time, the place she's moved to is not easily seen through the doorway from the first room. And it wasn't clear I could now go through to that second room, when on the previous step I couldn't. So I was confused for a moment.

Wood Elf #3 - What Others Could Not Accomplish

1. When you reach the edge of the beach where the last POI for the lookout is, the lookout spawns but he's running towards you from the direction you just came from. This doesn't fit the fact you're chasing behind him.

Old 07-01-2012, 06:17 PM   #62
Soresha

Tester

Barbarian #1 - Burning Blood

1. No map POI/ROIs for the buildings in Graystone Yard. For the step saying "upstairs of the inn" it's not clear which building that is.

2. Brelaine from the dwarf racial quest is doing her thing again in this instance, repeatedly running up to the stone and removing it.

Barbarian #2 - Solving Violence with Violence

All the followers turning on you is too much! At first I thought I was supposed to fight them, since they aggro onto you. And when you're in the middle of a fight you don't stop to read your quest journal. Then I tried to run away but got stuck under a building platform for awhile, and couldn't make it make to Gavin Seabreach before dying (I'm on a level 32 beastlord). They don't seem to give up chasing you either when you run away from them. I'm not sure what the intended way to do this is, but I revived and then could go back to him.

Barbarian #3 - Quellin' the Hellion

That is a fun fight at the end to destroy the artifact, I enjoyed it. SMILEY

Old 07-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #63
Yavie

Tester

Froglok racial where you kill the spectre spawns adds that one shot lowbie frogloks.  The only way I was able to get past this part was to hire a merc.  This part should be soloable.  The adds are nice, they just hit way too hard...and whereas someone else had 3 adds spawn, at lvl 10 and 11 I had 4-5 adds spawn. 

I did like the storyline, it was excellent.

Gnome racial -- Bigger, Better Bot still broken.

YAVIE 90 WARDEN/90 CARP., PERMAFROST
Yavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:18 PM   #64
Cerinthe
Server: Oasis
Guild: Freedom Flames

Loremaster

Ratonga #3 - In Our Own Way

Not only does Cippin give you the wrong location for the General, the NQ guards send you to him on the Castle stairs and that one knows nothing about the Ratonga thing.  Guards in SQ sent  me to the right place.

That aside, it's a fun quest series and a most gratifying ending! 

I didn't find it particularly dark anywhere but the last room, just a bit.

Cerinthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:46 AM   #65
Brienae
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Bloodsworn

Loremaster

Soresha wrote:

Fae #1 - A Rocky Beginning

1. Love the silly fae mentor's dialogue.

2. Zoned into Willow Wood instance. You get an onscreen message which tells you to go north-east but blink and you miss it. This isn't echoed in the quest steps and there's no map ROI either.

3. There's also no spakleys on the ground - a trail to follow would be cool. I'm wandering around blind hoping for something to trigger here.

I have to disagree on the dialogue.  If she apolgoized for being so exicted it would be different, but I just thought she sounded dumb, really dumb like did she just blossom or what?

I'm still wandering Blindly on this step. Interesting fact I don't see the pop up until I'm inside a building.  I walk into what appears to be the smallest of the three buildings and it says to follow the path north... I'm inside what path?  Only one door in said building opens and it opens south.  I tried turning back North, but eventually grew frustated and logged out. I think there should be more of a clue.  Actual foot-prints to follow would cool or the golden trail I guess.

As for the Freeblood: I don't know if this helps, but I had no problems with the Freeblood questline. My Freeblood I tested on is an Assassin.

I am Nature's Wrath incarnate like the fire I destroy and rejuvenate~Tetriemmy Windfoot
Brienae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:25 PM   #66
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

I have a fix in for Bigger Better Bot but it might reset your quest next time you login after today's patch. Let me know if you still have problems!

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #67
ChrisMarchant

Tester

Ouch!!!!! Not good.

I met the fae mentor, took the boat to Forest Ruins. Working on A Rocky Beginning Quest.

Started looking for the missing guard and the loam, ok, but got attacked by a level 28 forest prowler!!!!!!!

I'm a level 21 BL, shouldn't the mobs in the area scale, 7 levels above is a bit much!!!!!!!!!

As it stands this racial quest is one I will not be able to complete without a merc!!!!!!

I then proceeded to die straight away as there was a level 21 gnoll scavenger right on top of the rez spot, who aggroed staight away. This instance needs work!!!!!!

ChrisMarchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:17 PM   #68
Lizabethan

Philosopher

As of July 3rd, I can now complete the ENTIRE Halfling line to the reward. You guys are the best!

Old 07-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #69
Soresha

Tester

A lot of these racial quests, the NPCs giving them don't feel like mentors. Good quests and racial themes, but the NPCs giving them don't fit the role of a racial leader in the city. And on some, the "mentor" NPC only gives the first quest, then it no longer involves them at all. So I'm wondering if half of them should have the word "mentor" removing. Not all the Freeport racial quest NPCs have this title.

Then this is after today's patch:

Halfling #1 - The Right of Passage

1. No map POI for Martha inside the zone.

2. Where Martha is standing, she's behind a tree right on the edge of the accessible terrain. There's an invisible wall for the zone edge right behind her. This means you can't run up the hill and stand with a clear view facing her whilst talking. At best you can talk through the tree. I tried running right up to her at first, but hit the zone wall.

Halfling #2 - A Tear in the Curtains

1. No map POI for Rohn Tinkerton.

2. Dialogue with Rohn he says he's got a bot next to him, and you comment on it. But there isn't one when he says this. It only spawns when you complete that quest step. Could you have a static bot next to him when you enter the zone, despawning when the pet bot appears?

3. It is possible to get attacked by mobs whilst standing near Rohn to talk to him. Might be better if he were moved a bit further back.

4. Dialogue with Martha says "we were able to absorb the portals" - but you don't did this to one portal.

Halfing #3 - Sewing Your Oats

1. When you get to Algan Tinmizer, on the same hill there's a generic "a trapped citizen". In the context of this quest it makes no sense to rescue the named NPC but not help the other one standing right next to him.

2. Typo in dialogue with Lyza Bethan, she says "Do you like Pies?" 

3. Typo in dialogue with Rohn, he says "You know like, This guy!"

4. The mobs still continue to spawn at the portal locations, after the bot has removed the portal. That's a  bit unfair!

5. Quest summary at the end says you rescued 5 citizens. It's actually 6. 1 in the first quest plus 5 in the last quest.

Old 07-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #70
Zithra

Loremaster

Gnome-Bigger Better Bot: Stronger Faster Bot

1. Still doesn't update when I enter the Baubbleshire. Been stuck at this point for three days.

2. I get adventure/AA xp for killing Lamia demons but not for killing the other Nightblood demons. In fact, I get the Lamia xp even if the Bot (or my Conjuror pet) solos them beyond my casting range.

3. My Gnome's class is Conjuror. With the Bot, I'm able to have two pets at the same time--not just in the Baubbleshire; the Bot is an effective second combat pet vs. any NPC mobs anywhere. WAI?

4. The zone is missing the wooden hatch entrance for the Deductive Directory tradeskill instance.

5. Arbuthnot Jumroller spawns both inside and outside the instance.

Zithra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #71
Soresha

Tester

Gnome #2 - Stronger Faster Bot

1. Took the seek and destroy bot. Zoned out of Qeynos into Antonica. The bot (and buff for it) had gone. Zoned back into Qeynos, still no bot. Went back to the NPC area, and no bot there to pick up again. Relogged and bot was back on the tinkering platform to pick up again.

2. The bot seems to clash with the beastlord warder. When my warder is active, the bot is an uncontrollable "fluff" pet that still does some damage. When my warder is dismissed, the bot takes it's place as a fully uncontrollable pet.

Seems similar to the conjuror's experience above.

I reported a problem with zoning in on top of the workbench in the zones feedback thread.

And I'm also still stuck at the Enter Baubbleshire step/

Old 07-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #72
Fyreflyte

Black Mage

[email protected] DLere wrote:

I was unable to proceed past the 3rd step in The Fae Racial quest: A Rocky Beginning

I copied my 92 Fae Trouby. The quest updates when stepping into Willow Wood and says "Investigate the Source of the tracks" I have been into every building, killed every Gnol (multiple times), and I've also looked around for some clickable items (which I have not found)  nothing has caused an update. If I am missing something then perhaps this update should be made a touch more obvious. Just a touch we don't need it to be blinding neon.  If it is a bug then it really needs fixed.

Sorry, the POI for that step was not in, since we only just recently got the new maps. You should now have a pointer to the correct spot.

Fyreflyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #73
Fyreflyte

Black Mage

[email protected] wrote:

quelling the sullionite not beatable with the constant knock backs and not having a target on Marweth after she hits you it takes a good 5 to 6 seconds for me to be able to target her after each attack and she resets after each death or feign death how are you supposed to destroy the idol ith those tactics. the raccial rquests in freeport were nto this frustrating or nearly impossible to beat.

forgot to mention this is on a levle 62 monk with 52 mastercrafted armour. and a couple of pieces of the cloudmount armour

Nothing should be making her untargetable. The knockback only occurs if you are next to the relic - it prevents you from damaging it while she is active. If you try knocking her down before damaging it you should have better results. Also, regardless of equipment level, I recommend not letting her hit you. Her attack has a fairly long animation and gives you some warning of when to move.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #74
Fyreflyte

Black Mage

Cloudrat wrote:

Fae quest

A Rocky Beginning

does not make unique instances... when I zoned in using boat from canal to special instance  it mentored me down and kicked me out because someone else was in there....  we repeated with new toons and same thing happened several times,

This should now be fixed. Please let me know if it's still occurring.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #75
Fyreflyte

Black Mage

Ellenroh_001 wrote:

The Burning Grove

1. When I get to Guard Delin, twdhe flowers are already up next to him. Additionally his text says: "Just close your eyes for one moment... and they will appear".  The flowers then disappear and reappear.  Shouldn't the flowers and tree not be on the patches of dirt until he sets them up?

2. The assassin was a lvl 10 (I am lvl 9), so at lvl 10 he should be yellow, not grey.  Also, he was rather difficult to kill for a one up.  He was hitting me for 25+ each time while my pet and myself only maded a max of 19 dmg each hit.

3.  while i was typing the above, the assassin was lying on the ground with a box over his head.  however I took too long to interrogate him, os he poofed and i had to delete the quest and start over again.  Perhaps make it so he doesnt poof until that step has completed?

4.  Returned to Queen Amree and she thanked me and gave me a ring and a title... wait.. no ring in my bag, no title on my toon.  So the rewards still need to be added.

Quest done - nice story, would rate it a 4 on a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the most difficult.  

1) You don't actually need to speak to Delin, he's just there to reset the flowers in case someone decides to grief others by hiding them around the zone. The reason they "pop" like that is that the spawns are being reset. There is probably a more elegant way to do this, but it does not seem worth the time investment.

2) We have no control over that coloring, unfortunately. For scaling quests like this, we have to set the npc's level after it is spawned, and it retains its initial color. I'll check with the coders and see if this can be fixed, but no guarantees.

3) I have to despawn him to allow others to complete the quest (this step isn't in an instance, which complicates things). However you should not need to redo the quest at this point. Hiding in the fern again should draw the assassin out a second time.

4) The ring should be working. Are you sure you did not receive it? Not sure if the title is done, I'll double check on that.

Old 07-05-2012, 06:46 PM   #76
Fyreflyte

Black Mage

Soresha wrote:

Fae #2 - My Kingdom for Some Dirt

4. Amree's talk of abandoning setting up the grove conflicts with saying there's no time to take the buds back in the previous quest. If the unborn fae will die unless planted, why would she doom them now by not setting up the nursery? Even if the colony would be in danger, it makes no sense to kill them rather than try at this point.

Picking up the 3rd quest she says they are safe now, they just have to be fed then? Not planted? But in the first quest Amree says they must be planted or they'll die.

5. Jesenda follows you back to Queen Amree, then despawns when you complete the quest. Amree tells you to speak to her again.  The "following" Jesenda NPC wasn't replaced by the static Jesenda NPC. I was left standing at Amree not knowing what to do, tried to find Jesenda in Elddar Grove again. Zoned back into Forest Ruins and now Jesenda is there, kneeling.

6. The fae mentor NPC has now disappeared from the dock with the boat to Forest Ruins (finished 2nd fae quest at this point). Shouldn't she be a permanent NPC in Qeynos?

Fae #3 - The Burning Grove

1. No map POI/ROI for the flowers and Guard Delin. Also nothing to show where the fake grove is. I was trying the sapling all around the zone before I spotted the vine flowers and thought that looked promising. Think I just ran off in the "other direction" to start with, didn't look behind me. A sparkley on the ground to show the general area to plant them would help a lot. A map ROI could be put over that whole area as well.

2. When you pick up the sapling and you're carrying it around, it's a full sized, massive tree. It's not scaling down to the size it is when placed.

3. Planting the grove is fun!

4. Need a ground sparkley clue for where to hide maybe. Took me awhile to find the fern. I must have run through it, by the time the message came up I was standing in the open, thinking "what fern?" So found a fern to go stand in, and it updated.

5. I defeated the assassin, then paused before hailing him. He despawned on me! Thankfully by going back to the fern I could it to all repeat and defeat him again.

6. The assassin disappears (in a very cool way) before I click the final dialogue option, so didn't get time to read it.

7. Ring of Fae is cool. But I agree if Amree says she's giving you that position and title, there should be a real title to go with it!

The 1st quest summary says they're setting up the nursery in the Elddar Grove, and for the 3rd quest you're back there. If so, what are they doing out in Forest Ruins? At first I thought that's where the nursery was going to be. Maybe that's just where their boat landed?

All POI/ROIs should be in now =)

Fae2, #4: They have the loam back at this point, so the buds won't die. She could now safely transport them by ship. You can assume they've been planted now that you have given back the loam. I'll try to get some supporting art in to show this.

Fae2, #5: I think I have this fixed. One of Jesenda's values was not getting set properly.

Fae2, #6: At this point she has gone to the new grove to help set up.

Fae3, #2: Trying to get new art for this. Weird issue with the way our placable objects work.

Fae3, #4: Has a POI now. I may add a sparkly as well, that's not a bad idea.

Fae3, #6: This is on my todo list. I need to take a look at the timing there.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:45 PM   #77
Kuulei

Tester

Human Questline:

Virtue of the Just:  Suggest that the items you must gather in Nettleville, [a torn diary page] update upon gathering.  Currently they only update if you click on them while in your bags after gathering.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:08 PM   #78
Enever

Loremaster

In Our Own Way

The "hidden Sewer entrance"

I've spent 2 hours running around Qeynos trying to find this, it is not marked on the map and it becoming a -huge- time sink.

Edit: I'd also appreciate any help of where it is actually located...

Old 07-06-2012, 07:54 PM   #79
Soresha

Tester

Gnome #2 - Stronger Better Bot

Zone in to Baubbleshire is fixed now, yay. SMILEY

Gnome #3 - To Fail is to Learn

1. No map POI for Borach Anvilstrike.

2. After talking to Borach, I have the model IIV bot with me. This is presumably too early. I think I lost it again either when zoning in or after dying.

3. There are 3 linked enraged mobs inside the building with the tools. They killed me twice, and I only just got them the third time.  And I'm not allowed a merc in this zone, so seems too tough really (level 32 beastlord).

4. The update for escaping Graystone triggers at the zone-out door before you actually leave - seems odd. I haven't left yet.

5. Love this insect bot, and the fireball it throws. Loved the previous one too actually.

6. None of the mobs in Baubbleshire have the little icons indicating they give the quest updates.

7. I'm killing lots of mobs and only a few are giving the updates. It seemed to work more reliably though when I dismissed my beastlord's warder and gave the bot time to get some attacks in. So if you kill them too fast, it doesn't work?

Old 07-06-2012, 08:01 PM   #80
Soresha

Tester

Enever wrote:

In Our Own Way

The "hidden Sewer entrance"

I've spent 2 hours running around Qeynos trying to find this, it is not marked on the map and it becoming a -huge- time sink.

Edit: I'd also appreciate any help of where it is actually located...

Hey Enever,

This is the secret entrance to Starcrest Commune? It's just round the corner from the main zone-in gate, roughly 698, -19, 237.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:08 PM   #81
Gninja

The Dev Gnome

Soresha wrote:

Zone in to Baubbleshire is fixed now, yay.

- Wootz

- Odd, will check into it!

2. After talking to Borach, I have the model IIV bot with me. This is presumably too early. I think I lost it again either when zoning in or after dying.

- I think I know the problem with this one. You likely got the bot upon zoning in.

3. There are 3 linked enraged mobs inside the building with the tools. They killed me twice, and I only just got them the third time.  And I'm not allowed a merc in this zone, so seems too tough really (level 32 beastlord).

- The 3 attackers were too tough? I will tier them down a bit

4. The update for escaping Graystone triggers at the zone-out door before you actually leave - seems odd. I haven't left yet.

- Will fix!

5. Love this insect bot, and the fireball it throws. Loved the previous one too actually.

- <3

6. None of the mobs in Baubbleshire have the little icons indicating they give the quest updates.

- Will fix

7. I'm killing lots of mobs and only a few are giving the updates. It seemed to work more reliably though when I dismissed my beastlord's warder and gave the bot time to get some attacks in. So if you kill them too fast, it doesn't work?

- Is it possible the pet is getting the kill shots? I will test this out a bit and make sure it works.

Notes above

Gninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 08:28 PM   #82
Soresha

Tester

Gninja wrote:

Soresha wrote:

Zone in to Baubbleshire is fixed now, yay.

- Wootz

- Odd, will check into it!

- I think I know the problem with this one. You likely got the bot upon zoning in.

Nope, I definitely had the bot when I left Borach and ran towards the gate, before zoning in.

- The 3 attackers were too tough? I will tier them down a bit

When I say "too tough" it's not personal opinion (I quite like a challenge sometimes). I always compare to the general difficulty level of the content, in this case that encounter is way harder than the general standard for Qeynos/Freeport type content.

- Will fix!

- <3

- Will fix

- Is it possible the pet is getting the kill shots? I will test this out a bit and make sure it works.

Possible, yes. What would have happened if I got the kill shot instead? If getting the kill shot is the criteria for the update that's going to be hit and miss, especially for pet classes. It becomes roughly a 1 in 3 chance - which actually sounds about right, it failed more than it worked. And I don't think it worked every single time when it was just me and the bot.

Notes above

Old 07-07-2012, 03:09 AM   #83
Finora

Tester

I just tried to do  To Fail is to Learn tonight on my level 21 wizard, and those 3 enraged mobs are absolutely too difficult. There was going to be no way  for that character to survive that fight. I tried it several times.

And to add to Soresha's second point. I also had the bot before zoning into Graystone, but it did not appear to follow me into the zone.

Finora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 06:04 AM   #84
Lodrelhai

Loremaster

Freeblood #2 -

Stara Vincent still will not meet me at the tree in the Province District.  I thought it might be a beastlord issue, so made and beta buffed a conjuror - no go.  Thought it might be a pet issue, so made and beta buffed an assassin - still no go.  Thought it might be a gender issue, so made a male beastlord - she does not show up.  A friend of mine is going to try the quest as well, and I can certainly spend the weekend testing every class and gender to see if anything works.  So far I've seen one other person, also a beastlord, say Stara would not arrive for them.  Anyone else running into this?

Lodrelhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:09 PM   #85
Brienae
Server: Lucan DLere
Guild: Bloodsworn

Loremaster

Lodrelhai wrote:

Freeblood #2 -

Stara Vincent still will not meet me at the tree in the Province District.  I thought it might be a beastlord issue, so made and beta buffed a conjuror - no go.  Thought it might be a pet issue, so made and beta buffed an assassin - still no go.  Thought it might be a gender issue, so made a male beastlord - she does not show up.  A friend of mine is going to try the quest as well, and I can certainly spend the weekend testing every class and gender to see if anything works.  So far I've seen one other person, also a beastlord, say Stara would not arrive for them.  Anyone else running into this?

Hm I find this interesting because as I said I had no problems with the Freeblood Questline.  Stara vincent was rather hard to find. If I remember correctly.  Here are all of the stats for my Freeblood: Assassin Female level 25 on the test server.  I have not tried it yet on my copied 92 dirge.  Might try it on her see if it's a level issue (maybe high level)

I am Nature's Wrath incarnate like the fire I destroy and rejuvenate~Tetriemmy Windfoot
Brienae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 02:04 PM   #86
Chrol

Developer

Lodrelhai wrote:

Freeblood #2 -

I tried duplicating this on Test but wasn't able to.  I double-checked Stara's character file and found nothing on her that would prevent any Freeblood from seeing her in the province district if on part 2 of this quest.  If you're still experiencing this, please send me a PM with the name of your character that can't see Stara and I'll take another look.

-Chrol

Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 PM   #87
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

Ratonga #1 - If it Walks Like a Rat...

Tilla says she "marked the trouble areas" but the RoI is totally unhelpfull: nearly the whole zone is blue Attacks are everywhere but the poisoned goods are in NQ and the stolen stuff in SQ.

Ratonga #2 - A Past Forgotten

The opening bit of lore from the opening dialog is a bit contradictory with the lore from Freeport. Not a biggie as one is not supposed to do both Freeport and Qeynos questline. In the Freeport quest, it is a known fact that Ratongas asked to all cities if they could take residence and only Freeport authorized them while Qeynos left them to their fate. I assumed the new ratongas in Qeynos were directly leaving Freeport so they should know that rats were refused access to Qeynos when they fled the Underdepth. No biggie as I said.

The map trail starts from an unused grate. Why not start it from the South Qeynos grate (closest one from the concordium)? Nothing important here as it's just a couple meters from the zone in anyway. VERY GOOD idea to put a map trail. I was starting to be totally fed up by all the quests asking to "search stuff in the Down Below". I want to know who did it. Really. I'll offer you everything you want, hug you, give you tons of cute ratonga kisses and everything. I love yous! yeses yeses yeses!

EDIT: ok, I understood the reason behind the choosen grate afterwards. I wonder if we're supposed to see the map trail before findig the strange map, but I sure hope you'll leave it.

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:43 PM   #88
Chrol

Developer

Lodrelhai wrote:

Freeblood #2 -

I believe I found the problem with Stara not appearing for some players, and submitted a fix.  Thanks for looking into this!

-Chrol

Chrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:49 AM   #89
Whilhelmina

Tester

Ratonga #3 - In Our Own Way

The Clockwork Study Diagram at 899.14, -17.82, -478.45 is midway into a wall and slightly floating.

When the ground shakes and the Concordium Tower explodes, nothing happends art-wise. Some kind of hazy smoke around the concordium would really help . In the dialog I say I see smoke, but there's nothing to see. Could you trigger smoke in the same way fire is triggered and removed during the Kelethin quests?

The inside is just as usual and even during the main storyline, in the library instance, nothing appears to be broken or scorched.

The Syndra's Rampage zone is in perfect state. scattering some books on the floor, adding a couple of blanket of fogs house items and burrying some halasian andirons in the floor for fire would change the overall feeling with a 30s work. If you don't have time for it, just open this instance/a copy of it to a decorator with a couple house items (or even without any) and we'll turn it into a better looking desolation in a couple of minutes. Same goes with some of the other instances of Qeynos.

Could be a bad understanding of english from my part, but I don't really understand the quest text telling us to "Destroy the study materials from the portal guardians". I understand "destroying study materials" in the way that we're supposed to destroy jars, pots, books or physicals item, not actually destroying a creature.

No PoI so far, so when Cippin marks on the map where Golias Sydwen Office is, it doesn't show.

Kerra #2 - Unlikely AlliesRift at 811.55, -20.43, 263.40 cannot be closed (no specter spawns and he doesn't turn targetable)

Kerra #3 - A Master Among MastersAfter finding the dead Erudite in Oakmyst Forest, I'm told I "spotted a trail" with my accute vision. problem is: I don't see any kind of trail, so following it is not really easy. There was a PoI on the map though.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:29 PM   #90
Whilhelmina

Tester

Half Elf #2 - Rockpaw Digger Defeat

In the opening dialog, Milo Faren says: "and we saw kobolds running towards our cozy home". Should be "gnolls".

Half Elf #3 - Ayr'Dal in the Forest Ruins (Milo Faren)

I'm level 9, so not really the right level to do it, but at that level the 3 gnolls that spawn are to hard to kill for me. I can kill one or 2, but not 3.Minahalf (ranger level 9) brought in her friend Minarat (ranger level 90) to kill stuff ;p