EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-15-2011, 01:12 PM   #1
Operation

Lord

for many many years now every person with more than one account has been asking for a way to move items between them.  I don't care how you do it or how much you make us pay for it can you just please make it happen.  Now would be cool, the scripted line of "it is something we would like to do" has worn thin.  I'm pretty sure you can check internally how many ppl have multiple accounts.  I am almost certain that every single one of those people want this change.

yours in anticipation

Giz

Operation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #2
CoLD MeTaL

Loremaster

Operation wrote:

for many many years now every person with more than one account has been asking for a way to move items between them.  I don't care how you do it or how much you make us pay for it can you just please make it happen.  Now would be cool, the scripted line of "it is something we would like to do" has worn thin.  I'm pretty sure you can check internally how many ppl have multiple accounts.  I am almost certain that every single one of those people want this change.

yours in anticipation

Giz

Well if you dont care how much, just put the heirloom items on a level 10 alt and then pay $25 to move the char between accounts.

I do care about costs, and would like to see account linking, but soon it probably won't matter.

CoLD MeTaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:16 PM   #3
ffd700

Lord

With being able to link a single authenticator to multiple accounts, I think this is getting closer.

ffd700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 01:19 PM   #4
Yimway

Loremaster

Not Soon(tm)

Old 09-15-2011, 01:24 PM   #5
DuneWarrior

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Not Soon(tm)

This, the community have made SEVERAL attempts at solving this most of which actually makes sense if you look at the structure of the game and the mechanics.. however everytime we are meet with 99% silence, and 1% "We would like to but" which is the usuall way of saying "nope sorry"

DuneWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #6
Glenolas

Loremaster

[email protected] Bayle wrote:

With being able to link a single authenticator to multiple accounts, I think this is getting closer.

Not a chance. 

The mule method (mentioned earlier in the thread) earns them extra money.   I have never seen SOE do anything in game to undercut station cash.   In fact, you can find many examples of exactly the opposite: witholding  items from the game in order to sell them for SC.

Glenolas is offline   Reply With Quote