EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Development Corner > In Testing Feedback
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09-16-2012, 02:09 AM   #61
Calthine

ZAM EQII

Heh, okay, you can't blow the essences over any more.

Please visit my non-gaming Blog! or follow me on Twitter!

Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 08:55 AM   #62
Eshaac

Tester

Yeah, was actually able to fight these Essences and enforcer with weapons equiped and not one hit em... I even got to use me combat arts with my guardian on the enforcer..   The don't do much dmg to you, but now they don't die just by you looking at them. lol.

Eshaac

Test;

Eshaac 84 Ranger, 92 Jeweler ; Eshaack 92 Beastlord, 37 Provisioner ; Faelander 20 Assassin, 20 Woodworker

Curley 32 SK, 32 Alchemist ; Squint 20 Mystic, 22 Sage

Eshaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #63
Calthine

ZAM EQII

Eshaac wrote:

Yeah, was actually able to fight these Essences and enforcer with weapons equiped and not one hit em... I even got to use me combat arts with my guardian on the enforcer..   The don't do much dmg to you, but now they don't die just by you looking at them. lol.

Eshaac

Yeah, before that patch my Necro's pet sneezed and they melted SMILEY

Please visit my non-gaming Blog! or follow me on Twitter!

Calthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 04:26 AM   #64
ArtemisClyde

Loremaster

looks much better. i was able to keep my weapons on, and even use a combat art or 2 :O , and the ^ guy after didn't fall over too easy neither, but both are easy enough to do even for the poorly geared, i would imagine. The only thing i noticed is i would still say it would sound better if Ravinus would say "began" instead of "begun", it doesn't seem like proper grammar the way he used it. Nice changes though! SMILEY
ArtemisClyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #65
Mynda

Loremaster

I was in a group when I zoned into the Rings of Karana today and we both entered (we expected this to be solo so didn't disband). Since we were already inside we went ahead and started hitting the essences thinking, once again that since we zoned-in as a group we would get a group update, but we didn't.

Wasn't a real big deal since one of us just zoned back out and we disbanded, but thought I'd post to let you know that this happens.

Mynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 03:30 PM   #66
Cronyn

Dwarven Dev

Ah, I know why.

I'll fix this too, since I'm already looking at an issue with the ravens.  SMILEY

Thanks much!  SMILEY