EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-19-2014, 11:21 AM   #1
Ashy

I want to say thank you for everything you all are doing for us right now to get this expansion ready. I know that we often get caught up in our gaming, get frustrated when things don't go just right and forget to have patience. I cannot even begin to imagine how busy you all must be. If it's frustrating for me to play the beta right now, it must be hell for you while stuck behind those desks, the database, the codes, the forums, the deadlines, etc.

You hear so many complaints and problems everyday, so just for this moment I wanted to stop each of you in your tracks and just give you some love, appreciation and encouragement because you all deserve it so much right now.

Thank you for everything you're doing for us! I hope today will be a wonderful day for all of us =)
Ashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 02:32 PM   #2
SgtPmpkn

+1.... overall the new content is looking great, and we see they are working hard to polish it up and adjusting it based on our testing. Cant wait for it to be complete and live.
SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote