EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-25-2014, 03:13 AM   #1
Xianthia

I am exactly in the same situation. Let's get the tedious part out of the way (because someone is bound to ask Cool ).

Yes, I camped to self. Didn't work.
Yes, I validated files. Didn't work.
Yes, I tried /target Nuwat and then H to hail No, that didn't work.
Yes, I tried adjusting my position around the tent, the side, top, behind, behind but further down the mountain. No he is not there.
Yes, I deleted the quest. Got quest again, up to part where I need to go to Nuwat. Didn't work.
Yes, I tried hailing by assisting through someone else. Didn't work.
I've tried during day time, night time, right after an update... etc etc.

What I do have (and have had since the fix) is a blank target spot. By blank target spot I mean there is a spot that I can target with nothing in it, no name, just the reticule that let's me know something is targeted.

If I missed something on the list I probably tried it and didn't work. Just means I forgot to list it...
I hope the reader gets the picture... In any case, that's the only quest that I currently have in my journal to complete SS: Enter the Savage Lands. (I've done the sig quest and have the reward.)

I think I did the hokey pokey and the chicken dance so far. Neither has worked. TongueTongue

So maybe this doesn't apply to you OP, but I am stuck on this quest. So... Smile

In reading this i guess I should say /rant off? but I'm not ranting as I was able to complete sig quest without this quest. However, this quest is still broken (for me) and I guess now OP as well. Tongue
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 08:41 AM   #2
Skovari

I have been trying to get this quest finished for a week. I am told to find Nuwat at Merinep but he is not there. How do you complete this quest or is it still bugged? Frustrated as this has been holding me up for a long while.
Skovari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2014, 03:09 PM   #3
Ansom

Same. On other account (without the quest) i can see Nuwat. On my main i can't see him, but i can "select" with the tab.. With the /hail command, i have: You say, "Hail, ".

Both account use the same folder.
Ansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 03:02 AM   #4
Dizzturbed

i am currently stuck on the same part. cant "see" newat. is there a way to complete the sig quest line? as far as i know i have done as many quests that i have "feathers" but know i have more.
Dizzturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:00 AM   #5
Xianthia

You don't need this quest to complete the sig quest nor get the reward. I have done the sig quest and have the reward and still stuck on this step.

Now that said, I don't know how the quest line has been adjusted. I'm currently stuck on a second character on the Brokenskull instance part and can't/haven't found other quests to proceed on (to be fair i've not really looked hard for them Tongue). But on my first run through of the sig quest to completion this quest wasn't necessary (as it's sitting on my journal on the character that has the reward already).
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 01:19 AM   #6
Dizzturbed

its been a few days now and i am still stuck here. i even tried to delete the current sig quest and re-do it. still stuck at the same part. if we are , in fact, able to complete the quest without finishing this one. then any hints on where to go would be helpful. i did proceed into the phantom sea sig quest line but as of right now, i do not have any additional "feathers" for the next line. only ones i get are for tradeskill repeatable and daily/weekly instance quests.
Dizzturbed is offline   Reply With Quote