EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Zone and Quest Discussion (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-21-2014, 04:29 PM   #1
Calamoor

For those done the older access quests, I noticed one of them overlaying the Tranquil Sea on the map. So it took me a bit of studying of the map to locate the TS zone. The Devs need to move the name Maid for the Mist up and to the right so that it's not on top of the TS zone. This was done with an evil toon on the evil side bell (Commonlands). I went to Antonica docks with the same toon, and noticed the Good / Evil access quest names are on top of each other as well. I haven't moved a good side toon to beta to check if similar issues using good / evil bells. I've included a snapshot picture of what I saw on the maps; the top from the Commonlands bell and the bottom from the Antonica docks bell.

Regards,
Calamoor...

[IMG]
Calamoor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 02:51 AM   #2
Wigin

Developer

We had to update the map to for the new zones and haven't updated the locations of the points yet. It is on my to do list after I finish with some other tasks.
Wigin is offline   Reply With Quote