EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
Amnerys

Community Team

Double XP Weekend!

It's been a love-filled week and it's also a long weekend for us, so we thought we'd share our joy with a Double XP weekend!

This weekend, from Noon PST on Friday, Feb. 17th, until 11:59 pm PST on Monday, Feb. 20th, we will be running a true Double XP (+100% XP) promotion. The bonus applies to AA, tradeskill and adventure experience this weekend.

One-Day REBATE Sale!

Also in the spirit of love and springtime, the EQII marketplace will be running a massive sale on Saturday, Feb. 18 for the full day*. For this sale, get at least half your Station Cash back when you purchase an item with a Rebate tag! And you'll see that Rebate tag on a huge number of items!

-- Holly "Windstalker" Longdale

Please check the in-game Marketplace for specific prices on individual sale items.

To buy these items and more using your Station Cash, just click the SC button in game, or type /marketplace in your chat window.

Need Station Cash? Visit the Station Cash page for information and learn how you can purchase SC online or from a retailer near you.

*Rebate offers valid from 12:01 am PST, February 18th, 2012 until 11:59 pm PST, February 18th, 2012.

Amnerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #2
Ulskanine

Loremaster

The Dbl XP is great and all... But would it really kill you all to add in DBL guild XP for once ?

Ulskanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:24 PM   #3
Laenai
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny

Loremaster

Ulskanine wrote:

The Dbl XP is great and all... But would it really kill you all to add in DBL guild XP for once ?

They did have it once SMILEY And it was awesome. Regular double XP is awesome too.

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth SMILEY

Old 02-17-2012, 05:28 PM   #4
Ulskanine

Loremaster

Well yea they have had it once. but its been a very long time ago and its about time for another one hehe

Ulskanine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 05:29 PM   #5
Eileah

Loremaster

Double guild exp would have been nice to add, many of us struggle to level our guild while our toons are already maxxed.

Old 02-17-2012, 05:30 PM   #6
Curdlep

Loremaster

So instead of buying a 2K item for 1K, you need to buy the 2K SC....very clever Sony, very clever...

Better not take 6-8 weeks for those rebates to come back though.... SMILEY

Curdlep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:34 PM   #7
Lodrelhai

Loremaster

Guild xp would've been nice, but I'll happily earn it at the normal rate while leveling my jeweler with writs.

I do hope all the rebate stuff will be in the sales section?

Lodrelhai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 07:47 PM   #8
Curdlep

Loremaster

Any preview on which items will have rebates?

Curdlep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:29 AM   #9
Starbuck17712

Loremaster

Ulskanine wrote:

Why my guilds are already maxed ?

Starbuck17712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 12:33 AM   #10
Starbuck17712

Loremaster

Eileah wrote:

Double guild exp would have been nice to add, many of us struggle to level our guild while our toons are already maxxed.

So are you saying your guild members don't know how to do the different tasks to earn self & guild xp? If thats the case I am in shock.

Starbuck17712 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:19 AM   #11
Gothyia

Loremaster

Ok so i purchased something with a rebate tag on it and  it took all my station cash full price now how do i get half of it back.. ?  rebate meaning refunding half back?   rebate ( not mail in  lol or is it in my mail as a rebate? )

help

Gothyia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:16 AM   #12
janmystique

Loremaster

Station cash is missing for some at the moment. Hope it comes back in double quick time!

Old 02-18-2012, 10:31 AM   #13
Ciara52

Loremaster

Station Cash is missing on my characters on Splitpaw.    None on Everfrost characters either  SMILEY 

Ciara52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:38 AM   #14
Katz

Loremaster

Yep, its missing and SOE account site can't be logged into. 

Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 10:43 AM   #15
Kesstryl

Philosopher

Half my SC is missing too, haven't bought anything yet, can't even see rebate tags.  Hope SOE is looking into missing SC as we have all paid for that already

Old 02-18-2012, 10:51 AM   #16
White Satai

Loremaster

Aye also the launcher is fubared as well cannot log into my second account, it just keeps on logging in on the first account, all 3 of our accounts also have the SC gone AWOL. Just what the hell did they f**K up this time.
White Satai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #17
Fallingdove

Lord

Seems since I purchased some items this morning that things are now totally messed up ...cash balance is now gone despite the fact I only added funds a couple of hours ago .In addition some items bought that were tagged rebate appeared to take full amount even after the box popped up to confirm rebate was supposed to be applied .

I also bought Ebony furniture items clearly marked as NC as in no charge ...and again message popped up saying this time rebate 0 which seemed fine as items were supposed to be nc ...no charge ...but full cost for each item (100 ) sc was taken from my balance ,

Please fix the problem asap and in addition refund the correct rebate on items bought including the ones marked no charge .

Thanks

Fallingdove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #18
Janfarie
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Sanctuary

Loremaster

Station Cash all gone on the three Gold accounts my hubby and I have. It doesn't say 0, just nothing there. Not just us then having this issue. Splitpaw server, but we're in Australia, so for us if we can't get tonight 10pm atm (6am US time), we sleep through the whole rest of the sale and won't be able to get anything.... Yes, I could stay up all night, and who knows when something might be done, but I do have this thing called "work" tomorrow SMILEY We paid subs and we paid for the cash. Please, some help here would be appreciated SMILEY cheers SMILEY Janfarie and family
Janfarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:34 AM   #19
Kryvak
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Undercon

Loremaster

Fallingdove wrote:

I also bought Ebony furniture items clearly marked as NC as in no charge ...and again message popped up saying this time rebate 0 which seemed fine as items were supposed to be nc ...no charge ...but full cost for each item (100 ) sc was taken from my balance ,

Please fix the problem asap and in addition refund the correct rebate on items bought including the ones marked no charge .

+1, I did this as well...

Usual Suspects

Everfrost
Kryvak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:39 AM   #20
Katz

Loremaster

I don't see why they added the rebate in instead of just putting items on sale.  This new feature of rebatedness seems to have broken station cash.

Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #21
Kryvak

Loremaster

Katz wrote:

I don't see why they added the rebate in instead of just putting items on sale.  This new feature of rebatedness seems to have broken station cash.

Because with the rebate, you still need the full price before you can buy it.

Usual Suspects

Everfrost
Old 02-18-2012, 11:53 AM   #22
Nailoo
Server: Unrest

Loremaster

Fallingdove wrote:

Thanks

This also happened to me.  Please fix this, missing almost 1k station cash now from "buying" NC items. 

Old 02-18-2012, 11:54 AM   #23
SOE-MOD-02

Community Moderator

Is the missing SC fixed yet for all of those that were missing it completely? 

Old 02-18-2012, 11:55 AM   #24
Nailoo

Loremaster

No. 

Old 02-18-2012, 11:57 AM   #25
Kryvak

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Is the missing SC fixed yet for all of those that were missing it completely? 

I think so, mine came back, but charged me for the items that I bought before it came back but never received that were shown as free, and the ones I bought after it came back before I realized, that also said they were free.

Usual Suspects

Everfrost
Old 02-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #26
SOE-MOD-02

Community Moderator

Nailoo wrote:

No. 

I saw a post in SC support saying that it was fixed.  I had hopes that it was for everyone SMILEY

For those that are having SC issues, please make sure to file a /petition so that the GM's can look into it. 

Old 02-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #27
Kryvak

Loremaster

Nailoo wrote:

Fallingdove wrote:

Thanks

This also happened to me.  Please fix this, missing almost 1k station cash now from "buying" NC items. 

2k here, first one got stuck on processing, was before the balance was shown, never got the items but still got charged, second time was after my balance showed, I didn't realize I had been charged for the others and bought more, these I received but also cost me 1k.

Usual Suspects

Everfrost
Old 02-18-2012, 12:01 PM   #28
Kryvak

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Nailoo wrote:

No. 

I saw a post in SC support saying that it was fixed.  I had hopes that it was for everyone

For those that are having SC issues, please make sure to file a /petition so that the GM's can look into it. 

I heard lots of people saying it was fixed, mine is showing now, just asked in chat if anyone wasn't fixed and nobody responded, I think it is working now. Ebony furniture is still showing as N/C.

Usual Suspects

Everfrost
Old 02-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #29
Nailoo

Loremaster

I can see my station cash, so that part seems to be fixed, but there's still all the station cash missing from buying NC items.  

The ebony furniture is still showing NC even when the rebate box pops up.  It says would you like to buy so and so for 0 station cash, but it takes money from you anyways.  If it's not meant to be NC you need to fix it asap so more people don't have the same happen.  Also, if that's the case will the people that have already bought the NC stuff be refunded?

Thanks!

Old 02-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #30
Kryvak

Loremaster

Nailoo wrote:

I can see my station cash, so that part seems to be fixed, but there's still all the station cash missing from buying NC items.  

The ebony furniture is still showing NC even when the rebate box pops up.  It says would you like to buy so and so for 0 station cash, but it takes money from you anyways.  If it's not meant to be NC you need to fix it asap so more people don't have the same happen.  Also, if that's the case will the people that have already bought the NC stuff be refunded?

Thanks!

Send in a petition and join the club...

Usual Suspects

Everfrost