EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Expansions and Adventure Packs
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-01-2011, 01:35 AM   #1
Kabahl

Loremaster

The evil Freeport assassin side tells me to just kill them all.  But the quester/exp grinder in me notices that saving the Tizmak has an extra few quests . . . 

What have YOU decided to do?

Old 03-01-2011, 02:12 AM   #2
shadowscale

Forum Dragon

i went with the Tizmak due to dident like being used by the dark elf. so revenge was to undo all his work.

bennafit of the extra quests and a acceptable reason for me atleast.

shadowscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:49 AM   #3
Cusashorn

Loremaster

According to Zam, it's the same result and the same number of quests regardless of which path you take..... If Zam is wrong, there's gonna hell to pay though.

Cusashorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
Kabahl

Loremaster

Actually, according to the info on your link, there's 5 quests for the evil path (killing them) and 8 for the good path (befriending them).  The quest line in EW is three a piece for a total of 11 good path, 8 evil.  Sure, only a three quest difference, but a difference nonetheless.  

But, for three quests, the Freeport assassin in me is thinking, "Tizmak Fur Coat trade!  Lucrative . . . "  While the min/maxer in me is thinking, "Three more quests . . . that much closer to 300 AAs . . . 

/sigh . . . Decisions, decisions . . . 

Old 03-02-2011, 07:55 PM   #5
tigressb

Loremaster

I saved the Tizmak, even though I'm an evil dark elf...those Tizmak are a royal pain in the tush to fight, with their stuns/detarget.  I found it much more pleasant to be able to travel around and not have them jump me.  SMILEY

tigressb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 04:12 PM   #6
Wilin

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

Actually, according to the info on your link, there's 5 quests for the evil path (killing them) and 8 for the good path (befriending them).  The quest line in EW is three a piece for a total of 11 good path, 8 evil.  Sure, only a three quest difference, but a difference nonetheless.  

But, for three quests, the Freeport assassin in me is thinking, "Tizmak Fur Coat trade!  Lucrative . . . "  While the min/maxer in me is thinking, "Three more quests . . . that much closer to 300 AAs . . . 

/sigh . . . Decisions, decisions . . . 

If they want to penalize me for killing the Tizmak by giving me less quests for AA, then I'll just slaughter more Tizmak to make up the difference.

Old 04-07-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
Zay

General

I like not being KoS to the Tizmak. No, it is not in character for me to go running for redemption. Going down the evil path would be a pleasant thing to do. But in character I would not have helped a "good" dark elf in the first place! I would scorn and spit on him. But I did help him, so why not get my faction back...
Zay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 08:02 PM   #8
Chronk

Loremaster

Sadly I just auto-clicked through the text and went down the kill them all line. I would love to fix my Tizmak faction but I have been unable to find a way to do that. Is there a way to fix my faction?

Chronk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2011, 11:41 PM   #9
shadowscale

Forum Dragon

nope, permanent choice.

shadowscale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 12:27 AM   #10
Elomort

Loremaster

I have 2 toons who have travlelled the good path, I am tempted to take one down the evil path.

A Ratonga does have to have a ready source of hamburger ground anyway and Tizmak are infinately tastier than Goahmari in that regards. Plus of course there is the Tizmak Slave to consider.

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Elomort is offline   Reply With Quote