EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Altar of Malice Beta > Class Discussion (AoM Beta) > Tradeskills (AoM Beta)
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-17-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
Ogdinmar

I did the TS quests prior to the fix and so now it says I have 23/23 instead of 23/25. however it wont award me the achievement. I see others are having the same issue. is there going to be a fix for that?
Ogdinmar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 06:01 PM   #2
Caith

Developer

Yes
Caith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 03:19 AM   #3
Sisca

Also Caith can we get clarification on whether or not you need to /claim the mount on the live server before completing the quest with an alt in order for both to be able to have the mount?

I finished today and got the mount on beta but there is nothing in my /claim on live yet.
Sisca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 03:23 AM   #4
Caith

Developer

Receiving the mount on beta will not prevent you from obtaining it on live. The ability to claim the item on live has not yet been enabled.
Old 10-18-2014, 03:29 AM   #5
Sisca

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What I'm asking is if I complete the series a second time on a different alt will I be able to claim a second mount on live once it's enabled?

Or should I wait until the ability to claim it on live has been activated, make the claim with my first character and then finish the quests with my second?
Old 10-18-2014, 03:30 AM   #6
Caith

Developer

You can complete the quest again for a second claim immediately, you do not need to claim one before earning another.
Old 10-18-2014, 05:24 AM   #7
Canth

What about those of us who completed it before the achievement was fixed? My achievement shows 23/23 but won't complete. Do I need to recopy and start over or is a fix incoming?
Canth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 05:28 AM   #8
Deveryn

That was the first question Caith answered and the answer is yes.
Deveryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 10:34 AM   #9
Ocarinah

I completed on a toon that has an "X" added to the end of the name. Hopefully that won't be a problem once we can claim in live? I already have one toon bugged due to the 23/25 switched to 23/23 issue.
Ocarinah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 12:30 PM   #10
Leonitas

No i don't really believe they said we gotta recopy our toon, lose all our progress in all the other areas of the game, and redo the entire crafting line just to get the reward. there has to be a fix pending so those of us that finished it, no matter how early, doesn't have to redo the entire crafting line to get credit for something that toon already did. Can a red name please help clarify this concern?
Leonitas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2014, 01:31 PM   #11
Sisca

Actually, the "yes" was in answer to the question of if a fix was coming for those that are bugged.

So, no, you don't need to re-copy and re-run the quests.

Yes, there is a fix coming to get you the reward.

And, if I'm understanding the latest response to my question, you don't actually have to do a /claim on live in between completing the quest on various alts on beta to receive multiple copies on live once the claim goes in there.
Old 10-18-2014, 02:45 PM   #12
Deveryn

Sorry I didn't reply properly, but the fact remains that the problem of the achievement not completing is being looked at. There is no need to copy. If you want red name confirmation, re-read the question and answer I'm referring to. It's the first two posts in the thread. The same initial statement is made.
Old 10-19-2014, 08:16 PM   #13
Akaera

If you complete the quest on a character then delete it and redo it on the same character, will you get credit for both?
Akaera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:55 PM   #14
Ocarinah

I went to live and did /claim to get my carpet rewards. One of my rewards is missing. My main toon Ocarinah was bugged due to the 23/25 changing to 23/23 and having it show as not completed. Since I was missing a reward in live I logged on my beta toon and it still is showing 23/23 and achievement not completed. When will this fix be happening? I thought when I read in the update notes that we could now /claim our reward that my 23/23 not completing issue would be resolved. Do I have to do anything special to fix my issue?

Edit: I tried to talk to Liaison npc but that didn't work. I heard in general that might be able to buy the mount to fix issue. Checked all the merchants on Isle of Refuge but nothing. I tried doing another quest from Skrit. That didn't fix either but somehow my toon's crafting level is now 3.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:21 PM   #15
Deveryn

I'm having the same problem with my main. The achievement is sitting there at 23/23.
Old 10-21-2014, 06:23 PM   #16
Mermut

I'm having the same issue with my main. The achievement is sitting at 23/23 as well.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 06:41 PM   #17
SgtPmpkn

The patch notes for today seem to state that there will be an item on the NPC, Oliver, at the docks in Tranquil Sea. The patch isnt in afaik.
SgtPmpkn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:29 AM   #18
Ocarinah

Was able to buy the item from Oliver to get my mount. Got it in live! Woots