EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Tradeskill Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-17-2012, 01:01 PM   #1
huhahee

Loremaster

I have noticed that all the other armors have their primary stats and then secondarys like weaponskill, defense, parry, Subjugation etc. But the monk/bruiser leather Mastercrafted level 90 does not list the secondary stats the level 80 Reinforce Gi of Energy has +10 defense and +10 deflection. Why doesnt the level 90 Gi have these stats? I hope that the Devs have this on there list to fixes.

huhahee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 04:10 PM   #2
ratbast

Loremaster

they could clear up a lot of confusion by definitively stating their design choices. when you give mages 48cm chest on cloth armor, and priests with chain armor have 38cm...you really wonder if this is a mistake/bug. when they intentionally unbalance they should give design reason and lore excuse so ppl arent left in dark whether its a bug.
ratbast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 06:42 PM   #3
Banditman

Loremaster

What's worse, when you have things inconsistent like this, you create a lot of ill will in your community.

Consider.

I purchased a Colossal Reactant and had the 48 CM chest made for my Dirge.  Should they now decide that 38 was the intended CM level, I'll be demanding a refund.  He already had a 37 CM chest.

It's not like these things went unreported.  Itemization has been a catastrophe for nearly a year now, and there is no end in sight, let alone fixes and consistency.