EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 09:54 PM   #1
Daisey
Server: Oasis
Guild: Compulsive Harvesters

Loremaster

I purchased one, added it to my account but my account membership date did not extend by 30 days.  The 500 bonus SC added immediately. 

Daisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #2
deadcrickets2

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

I purchased one, added it to my account but my account membership date did not extend by 30 days.  The 500 bonus SC added immediately. 

The date being shown for the account is inaccurate for those using station cards.  From my understanding talking with a TSR over the phone about it, their system has not been updated to show it properly on the website.  It'll still roll over month to month if you have added the time and you can always call to find out your end date.

Am also on Playxpert.

If I have time I'll even answer tech questions.

deadcrickets2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:11 PM   #3
Daisey
Server: Oasis
Guild: Compulsive Harvesters

Loremaster

Thanks.

Daisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:29 AM   #4
Cloudrat

Tester

deadcrickets2 wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

The date being shown for the account is inaccurate for those using station cards.  From my understanding talking with a TSR over the phone about it, their system has not been updated to show it properly on the website.  It'll still roll over month to month if you have added the time and you can always call to find out your end date.

Seriously?  They can update the sc wallet and mark the card number as redeemed , but can't update the extended date of subscription.  Give the  guy behind the curtain with the abacus and pencil some coffee and a cruller pleaseSMILEY