EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #1
Daisey
Server: Oasis
Guild: Compulsive Harvesters

Loremaster

While Oasis is down, (Happy Erollisi Day to me. SMILEY ) I thought I'd set up a recurring payment for the free 500 $C that is available.  Am I just lost, or is a recurring Paypal payment not an option?  It claims that I can buy station cash via Paypal but seems to be a no-go on recurring subs.

BTW that pop up... the all access thing.  Is really hard to close.  I had to Alt-enter to even SEE the no thanks button.  Thanks EQ for teaching me that trick.

Daisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:25 PM   #2
darwich

Loremaster

not sure if its an option, but i believe to get the 500 sc per month you must be registered with a recurring sub with a credit card.
darwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 05:43 PM   #3
Daisey
Server: Oasis
Guild: Compulsive Harvesters

Loremaster

Thanks - I kinda suspected it was something like that.  I get paid via Paypal and thought it would be a convenient way to skip the bank middleman.  It's no biggie, I'll just keep buying game cards to pay for my sub.  Maybe I'll look into a Paypal debit card.  That might be a way around it.

I'd give you a flower but Oasis is still not up so I can't go to enchanted lands to get you one. SMILEY

Daisey is offline   Reply With Quote