EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Dungeon Maker
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
IvyBlackrose

Lord

has anyone found ANY cat spawners ghost spawners or sphinx spawners yet? ive seen ONE sphinx spawner but i have yet to find a killable sphinx in game
Old 01-26-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
Mystfit

Loremaster

I got a spynx spanwer from POA in Barren Sky..near the end of the zone before you go up to kill the final named.

Old 01-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #3
Amekoi

Loremaster

The major timeline through Maj'Dul has a killable sphynx at the end of the Blades portion. You have to answer riddles, to boot... I would run it again, except the first time around took me ages. Kudos to anyone who attempts it simply to see if it will drop a spawner.

Amekoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:49 PM   #4
Daisey
Server: Oasis
Guild: Compulsive Harvesters

Loremaster

I haven't found any ghosts but there are ghosts in the packs.  The Tunare pack has animal ghosts and there is a coldain ghost or 5.  I have a duck.  That's almost as good as a cat.

Daisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
GrunEQ

Tester

I've gotten Tox prowlers, those are cats, think they are labled something else though.

"O to be a voyager and a yoyeur no longer."

GrunEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #6
Cyliena
Server: Everfrost
Guild: Crusaders of Neriak

Fansite Staff

GrunEQ wrote:

I've gotten Tox prowlers, those are cats, think they are labled something else though.

Those would be the Displacer Beast ones right? I got those from the displacers out in Stonebrunt.

Has anyone seen any plant spawners? Like the bitter blooms in Feerrott? I know there's two limited ones but was hoping for a permanent version.

Cyliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #7
Wentil

Loremaster

I got a sphynx spawner from the named before Mith Marr in SoL

Wentil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:30 PM   #8
Tayne

Loremaster

Cyliena wrote:

Has anyone seen any plant spawners? Like the bitter blooms in Feerrott? I know there's two limited ones but was hoping for a permanent version.

I believe there is a plant one that looks like the bitter bloom, in fact I think I have it in my dungeon. At  work now, but will check when I get home for the proper name of it (unless I just used a plushie and am not remembering properly, which is possible).

Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes
Tayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #9
Cyliena

Fansite Staff

[email protected] wrote:

Cyliena wrote:

I believe there is a plant one that looks like the bitter bloom, in fact I think I have it in my dungeon. At  work now, but will check when I get home for the proper name of it (unless I just used a plushie and am not remembering properly, which is possible).

Hope you're right and it's a normal dropped one.. I do have two that look just like the bitter bloom but the ones I have are limited from booster packs. SMILEY If not I should start /feedbacking for that type! SMILEY

Old 01-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #10
Tayne

Loremaster

Well sorry to disappoint .. I just got home from work and zoned into my dungeon ... I have a bixie there, not a bloom. Sorry! SMILEY ...I could have sworn I had a bloom.

Old 01-30-2012, 08:53 AM   #11
Cyliena

Fansite Staff

[email protected] wrote:

Well sorry to disappoint .. I just got home from work and zoned into my dungeon ... I have a bixie there, not a bloom. Sorry! ...I could have sworn I had a bloom.

It's all good, thanks for looking.. SMILEY I think I'll feedback it today, never can have enough spawners anyways amiright? SMILEY

Old 01-30-2012, 02:45 PM   #12
Necrotherian
Server: Najena
Guild: Forgotten Abyss

Loremaster

IvyBlackrose wrote:

has anyone found ANY cat spawners ghost spawners or sphinx spawners yet? ive seen ONE sphinx spawner but i have yet to find a killable sphinx in game

In addition to the ones already mentioned, Ankhef and Zaza in Miragul's Phylactery: Scion of Ice are also Sphinges.

Necrotherian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #13
GrunEQ

Tester

Cyliena wrote:

GrunEQ wrote:

Those would be the Displacer Beast ones right? I got those from the displacers out in Stonebrunt.

Yes, those are the ones.  Thanks.

"O to be a voyager and a yoyeur no longer."

GrunEQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #14
Tayne

Loremaster

Cyliena wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

Well sorry to disappoint .. I just got home from work and zoned into my dungeon ... I have a bixie there, not a bloom. Sorry! ...I could have sworn I had a bloom.

It's all good, thanks for looking.. I think I'll feedback it today, never can have enough spawners anyways amiright?

I knew I had seen it, I guess when I got home from work that night I was too tired and didn't check my other dungeon:

Now I can't remember if this was a single spawner or a scribed one ... hrm ..