EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Support Forums > Tech Area > Voice Chat Support
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 06-25-2012, 02:42 PM   #1
Lord Hackenslash

Loremaster

Last wednesday in the middle of a raid Voice chat just decided to drop me. we had been raiding for about an hour at that time. This would be approximately 1SMILEYM Pacific time. I did not log the time because voice chat breaks so often its really sad.

Since then I have been able to join voice only occasionally and it is now monday of the following week. The game thinks I am logged in as another character and when i press the option to log in it asks me would I like to log in as the current character. Obviously I would because I cannot be logged in as another character. The game spends about a minute thinking over my choice then decides to do nothing. I am not logged in on any character I have not logged in for 2 days and this is the forst character I logged in today.

I have made absolutely no changes in hardware or software. This literally started in the middle of a session. I am really getting frustrated I really only play this game to hang out online with friends in chat and not being able to do that means the time is pretty much wasted. Please fix the chat or drop the lame chat company you hired to make a chat that doesnt even work on US routers (DLINK) FYI I unplugged my router because your chat does not work with the most popular brand of routers in the US.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
TSR-AlexS

Customer Service

[email protected] wrote:

Last wednesday in the middle of a raid Voice chat just decided to drop me. we had been raiding for about an hour at that time. This would be approximately 1M Pacific time. I did not log the time because voice chat breaks so often its really sad.

Since then I have been able to join voice only occasionally and it is now monday of the following week. The game thinks I am logged in as another character and when i press the option to log in it asks me would I like to log in as the current character. Obviously I would because I cannot be logged in as another character. The game spends about a minute thinking over my choice then decides to do nothing. I am not logged in on any character I have not logged in for 2 days and this is the forst character I logged in today.

I have made absolutely no changes in hardware or software. This literally started in the middle of a session. I am really getting frustrated I really only play this game to hang out online with friends in chat and not being able to do that means the time is pretty much wasted. Please fix the chat or drop the lame chat company you hired to make a chat that doesnt even work on US routers (DLINK) FYI I unplugged my router because your chat does not work with the most popular brand of routers in the US.

Hello Melina! The voice chat problems should have been fixed last week therefore I'd recommend submitting a support ticket to our technical support team so they can troubleshoot further. 

Technical Support Representative

Sony Online Entertainment

How to Contact Support:

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939

How to Create a DXDIAG/MSINFO

https://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28973
TSR-AlexS is offline   Reply With Quote