EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Zones and Population
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-20-2012, 09:32 AM   #1
DonnyOddlegs

Loremaster

There seems to be a problem with scaled TSO instances when you zone in at level 92. None of the named drop chests and the shard chest is empty (no plat or token inside). I don't think this was happening at level 91. If you mentor to 90 before zoning in everything works as normal. I only tried Deep Forge and Najena's but both zones behave in the same way.

DonnyOddlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 PM   #2
Cronqar

Loremaster

just noticed that too that in Deep Forge and Najenas the shard chests just poof, no shard, no coin. Keymob drops keys, mobs drop chests, quests give shards and all but nothing in the shard chest. All other scaled zones seem to be normal afaik.

Cronqar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 11:57 PM   #3
Wurm

Loremaster

Mentor down to 90? Its really not that hard to figure out guys.

Old 05-03-2012, 03:57 AM   #4
Cronqar

Loremaster

that has nothing to do with mentoring down or not. Everything works normal on loot, including legendary chest and all. It is just the "glowing if you get near" shard chest will not give any shards or coin. No idea why that would have anything to do with mentoring down. The 3 everfrost innis don't behave this way. And not that it really matters to run those zones but for shinies and the plat since it barely takes about 15 minutes per inni. Always a nice thing to do quickly while waiting for raid to start or group to form.

The loot issue was actually fixed per an update so that you don't have to mentor down.

Cronqar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
arthemis1er

Lord

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...topic_id=517795

Please see the thread i opened previously.

Apparently, it's by design that the shard chest do not drop anything when you run the zone @ 91-92

However, running those zones @ 91-92 still do not get you ornate/exquisite chest on each named and this is NOT by design !

I even started a zone @ 85 and unmentored to 92 and had the same issue with however chest dropping from every named but various between small/normal/ornate and not only ornate.

I have consistently at least Ornate if i run the zone as mentored 90 + shard chest.

The fastest place to test is cavern of the afflicted with two named at top floor.

arthemis1er is offline   Reply With Quote