EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Chains of Eternity Beta > General (CoE Beta) > User Interface
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

I'll try to make a list of the UI pieces that were updated in the expansion for those who want to avoid crashing and have the latest UI pieces. If I missed one or if there's a game crashing UI piece for custom UI users, just tell me.

see list below

eq2ui_mainhud_achievements.xml and eq2ui_tradeskills.xml need to be removed before the patch.

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 11:04 PM   #2
Drumstix

Loremaster

XML:

eq2ui_bg_listboxrow_template.xmleq2ui_ButtonStyles .xmleq2ui_commonelements.xmleq2ui_examine.xmleq2ui _gamedata.xmleq2ui_global_marketplace.xmleq2ui_hud _choice.xmleq2ui_IconStyles.xmleq2ui_ImageStyles.x mleq2ui_inventory_container.xmleq2ui_inventory_mer chant.xmleq2ui_inventory_reforge.xmleq2ui_loginsce ne.xmleq2ui_mainhud_achievements.xmleq2ui_mainhud_ autoattack.xmleq2ui_mainhud_death.xmleq2ui_mainhud _experience.xmleq2ui_mainhud_impliedtarget.xmleq2u i_mainhud_knowledge.xmleq2ui_mainhud_maintained.xm leq2ui_mainhud_map2.xmleq2ui_mainhud_persona.xmleq 2ui_mainhud_soemote.xmleq2ui_mainhud_soemote_mirro r_me.xmleq2ui_mainhud_target.xmleq2ui_mainhud_vidc ap.xmleq2ui_mainhud_welcome.xmleq2ui_mainhud_zoner euse.xmleq2ui_newcharscene2.xmleq2ui_playerhousing _purchasehouse.xmleq2ui_playerhousing_visitinnroom .xmleq2ui_popup.xmleq2ui_popup_claim.xmleq2ui_popu p_local_channel_prompt.xmleq2ui_popup_merc_hire.xm leq2ui_popup_racechange.xmleq2ui_popup_travelmap.x mleq2ui_tradeskills.xml

POIeq2_poi.xmlPOIeq2_poi_links.xml

imagesbeastlord_ui.ddsimagescommonelements.ddsimag esmap_starting_city.ddsimagesspecialelements.ddsim agessplashbkg.ddsimagesstation_cash_logos.ddsimage swindow_elements_tradeskill.dds

imagesfrontendsplash_logos.ddsimagesiconsicon_is11 3.dds

[DrumsUI] author @ EQ2Interface.com
Drumstix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
Whilhelmina
Server: Storms
Guild: Les Furies d Innoruuk

Tester

Thanks for the updated list SMILEY

Whilhelmina is offline   Reply With Quote