EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03-31-2012, 06:45 PM   #271
Fudged
Server: Runnyeye
Guild: Blood and Steel

Loremaster

from a European players' point of view, and in a very very blunt manner of speaking, it comes down to three words:

SIGN OR QUIT

that's all it comes down to in the end for many players.

Fudged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:08 PM   #272
Moldylocks

Loremaster

Guy De Alsace wrote:

I'd urge people to make a free PSS1 account and see what happens instead of just quitting. I just read that EQOA was shut down after 9 years...dont know if this is a tactical retreat or just shifting priorities about but its a bit worrying nontheless.

As a suggestion to SOE/PSS1 I'd recommend that a free account only need payment details on the first time using the marketplace and not when creating an account, thus people can make a free account without worrying as much about security.

Although this deal is such bad news for the players, it would be even worse if EQ2 itself went the way of EQOA.

If I were standing on the edge of a half-frozen lake in the middle of winter, I wouldn't have to jump in to know it was cold.  Get my meaning? 

I think SOE is their own worst enemy.  They really keep shooting themselves in the foot on how issues are so poorly managed.  They have built up a solid reputation, and the last couple of months here have boldly underlined just how little regard they have for us, and the lack of foresight to predict the community's reaction.

Moldylocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:16 PM   #273
Seffrid

Loremaster

Guy De Alsace wrote:

Although this deal is such bad news for the players, it would be even worse if EQ2 itself went the way of EQOA.

That was never going to be the case, given Brasse's statement in response to your post that EQ2 is in "very good shape".

Seffrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #274
Tallisman

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

from a European players' point of view, and in a very very blunt manner of speaking, it comes down to three words:

SIGN OR QUIT

that's all it comes down to in the end for many players.

This.

Amazingly, I raised the question of the P7S1 deal on chat channels in-game and the responses ranged from "I've never heard of this!" to "double u tee eff are you talking about?". It really does seem that EU customers (remember that word?) have been told to walk the plank and everyone else comes across with an "I'm alright Jack" attitude.

Please tell me how we're meant to trust a company that, hitherto this "deal", a lot of people have never heard of, let alone the hacking/account detail sharing? And now I have to give them my bank account details? How on God's (or any other deity you may follow) earth do you justify that as being a safe move?

Please, please, please - and I've said this before - how is this move in any way considered a positive one?

I'm looking for being convinced elsewise. To date, SOE/Pro7 have done nothing to alleviate my fears.

Please don't delete this post as trolling because that's not it's intent; I wish to continue playing but the treatment of I, and my EU cousins, is absolutely appalling and I want your feedback.

Click my drum. Here's the story behind it.
Tallisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:44 PM   #275
DonnyOddlegs

Loremaster

I have a few addtional questions:

How many (wo)man hours of developer time will the transition of EU servers to ProSiebenSat.1 involve?

Is there any link between the somewhat limited content contained in the last expansion and preparation for the transfer of EU servers to ProSiebenSat.1?

Was the last expansion released early in order to fulfill legal obligations ahead of a binding contract being signed by both parties or to make such a contract more attractive to prospective licencees?

Have extra resources been provided to cover migration to ProSiebenSat.1 or will existing development staff be expected to handle development of parallel in-game currencies, new launchers, implementation of IP locks etc whilst still providing new content?

Will support for US customers be affected whilst ProSiebenSat.1 support staff are being trained?

Will European customers in UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Greece, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia etc, where ProSiebenSat.1 has no presence expect to see any change in levels of promotion?

How much downtime do SOE anticipte if/when servers are moved?

DonnyOddlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 07:59 PM   #276
Raffir

Loremaster

You guys got nearly everything you asked for.  The only thing you didn't get was the option to opt out of the Prosieben pymt plan. 

Everywhere you use a debit or credit card has the possibility to be hacked.  The cafe where you eat lunch, the hardware store, the bookstore, the gas station...everywhere. You know nothing about the security of any company or firm where you use your card.  You simply take it for granted and hope for the best.  Just like all of us. So how is ProSieben any different than anywhere else you use your credit card?

Raf

Raffir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:02 PM   #277
Moldylocks

Loremaster

SOE-Brasse wrote:

Guy De Alsace wrote:

snip

On the other hand, the EQII and and playerbase are in very good shape, and we just seek to grow it futher in the European market, again, something we could not have done on our own. ProSiebenSat.1 is putting a lot into this, and they want it to work out as much as we do, I can assure you. =)

Of course they want it to work out.  More players = more revenue.  Sort of like how we were starved for information, acknowledgement, and discussion since January and now all of a sudden its a CR loot pinata.

Old 03-31-2012, 08:20 PM   #278
Pipsissiwa

Loremaster

Raffir wrote:

You guys got nearly everything you asked for.  The only thing you didn't get was the option to opt out of the Prosieben pymt plan. 

Everywhere you use a debit or credit card has the possibility to be hacked.  The cafe where you eat lunch, the hardware store, the bookstore, the gas station...everywhere. You know nothing about the security of any company or firm where you use your card.  You simply take it for granted and hope for the best.  Just like all of us. So how is ProSieben any different than anywhere else you use your credit card?

At some point, it just becomes baseless whining...I think you've reached it.

Raf

If you think that credit card security is the main reason we don't want to go to PSS1 then you have completely missed the whole point, despite thousands of posts explaining ALL our concerns. For some it may be a priority, but I think I speak for most of us Euros that it is far from being top of the list.

Would you employ a building firm you had never heard of after finding out that almost every piece of work they had ever done fell down or was dodgy, just because they claim to have improved now? Would you give them the benefit of the doubt? Unlikely. Whether you trusted to pay them by credit card would be far down your list of concerns.  What if you were told you had to employ them or you were getting kicked out of your happy home? Would you do it without complaint? I doubt it.  Ok, I admit, this is just a game not a home, but Norrath feels like a second home for many of us - an escape from the real world where we can be with our friends and have fun.  Many of our concerns are about game content tinkering, timely updates, CS, SC conversions, recurring sub bonuses, account security etc.  Our game experience has the potential to differ greatly from the US/rest of world experience because of this.  Despite SoE saying they have done this to improve things for us, we feel quite the opposite.

Baseless? No. Whining? No. Genuine and reasonable questions and concerns? Yes.

Played Since Launch: Highkeep/Butcherblock

Ratonga 92 Assassin/92 Carpenter

Fuse Guild Leader

"Everquester"

"I won't sit down, I won't shut up, but most of all I will not grow up" - Frank Turner
Pipsissiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:22 PM   #279
Surgen

Loremaster

SOE-Brasse wrote:

If you are an EU player, ProSiebenSat.1's version of this pass will cover whatever games they have active. Currently, EQ and Vanguard are not part of the partnership. If you have an EXISTING All Access Pass, these will be grandfathered in for the time being. 

Brasse,

Thanks for this info. I'm not happy with the answer but at least I know where I stand. Thanks for your efforts to keep us updated and the work you have all obviously done behind the scenes to address our concerns.

Go have ale and sleep while I work out which SOE games I need to walk away from SMILEY

- Surgen.

Surgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:39 PM   #280
isest

Loremaster

SOE-Brasse wrote:

Guy De Alsace wrote:

I'd urge people to make a free PSS1 account and see what happens instead of just quitting. I just read that EQOA was shut down after 9 years...dont know if this is a tactical retreat or just shifting priorities about but its a bit worrying nontheless.

As a suggestion to SOE/PSS1 I'd recommend that a free account only need payment details on the first time using the marketplace and not when creating an account, thus people can make a free account without worrying as much about security.

We really did regret sunsetting EQOA and delayed it as long as possible, but the technology alone (it was a PS2 product) made it increasingly difficult to support, and it was indeed a business decision. We hate shutting games down and hope some of our EQOA folks will try out EQ and EQII, although some prefer to stay solely console based.

On the other hand, the EQII and and playerbase are in very good shape, and we just seek to grow it futher in the European market, again, something we could not have done on our own. ProSiebenSat.1 is putting a lot into this, and they want it to work out as much as we do, I can assure you. =)

And I agree, Guy, there is no reason not to make a free account on ProSiebenSat.1, and have a look around before committing. Our hope is that EQII looks and feels very much like what we have now, because the UI for Marketplace and Accounts should be the only things that change. The game is still developed and supported by SOE (a single dev team).

~Brasse

I just read that and went over to the soe status page All the EU servers show low status, half the us servers show medium status.  http://www.soe.com/status/    I can not equate what I see on the server status page to healthy.  Healthy would be all the servers showing medium at least.  It has been like this ever since we announced the deal with pss1.  I just cant equate what I read with what I know.

isest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #281
Raknid

Loremaster

Pipsissiwa wrote:

Raffir wrote:

Raf

If you think that credit card security is the main reason we don't want to go to PSS1 then you have completely missed the whole point, despite thousands of posts explaining ALL our concerns. For some it may be a priority, but I think I speak for most of us Euros that it is far from being top of the list.

Would you employ a building firm you had never heard of after finding out that almost every piece of work they had ever done fell down or was dodgy, just because they claim to have improved now? Would you give them the benefit of the doubt? Unlikely. Whether you trusted to pay them by credit card would be far down your list of concerns.  What if you were told you had to employ them or you were getting kicked out of your happy home? Would you do it without complaint? I doubt it.  Ok, I admit, this is just a game not a home, but Norrath feels like a second home for many of us - an escape from the real world where we can be with our friends and have fun.  Many of our concerns are about game content tinkering, timely updates, CS, SC conversions, recurring sub bonuses, account security etc.  Our game experience has the potential to differ greatly from the US/rest of world experience because of this.  Despite SoE saying they have done this to improve things for us, we feel quite the opposite.

You think he has actually been following things given his response? He is an "SOE can do no wtong" guy...what else do you expect. My advice would be to simply ignore him and carry on the conversations amongst people who are actually affected.

Raknid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #282
Bhagpuss

Tester

Thanks to Brasse for your excellent, professional handling of this emotive thread.

I'm going to hold fire and wait and see what happens. After a dozen years with SOE I know all too well that they prefer to go up the hill in the snow coming and going but in the end I do believe that most changes are made with a genuine positive intent.

That said, the result of many major changes (NGE, Livegamer, Gates of Discord, Ubisoft, EQ2X) has often been backtracking, apology or plain failure. I'm used to it by now.

The really huge difference is that none of it matters as much any more. If you mess up this transition its going to be your loss not mine. I have a huge fondness and preference for SOE games. My top three all-time MMOs would be EQ, Vanguard and EQ2. Despite that nostalgia and brand loyalty however, I have more choice in MMOs now than I know what to do with.

If this had happened in 2004 I would have been stuffed. In 2012 it's annoying but no more than that. The likeliest outcome is that for both PSS1 and SOE games I will end up playing as a totaly free player and neither of you will get my money. The way I play, "Gold" gives me very little anyway. I've been paying for years purely for access. Give me access for free and really it makes no difference who I have to fill out forms for but none of you make any money. Leave it as it was and I would have left the direct debit running even when I wasn't playing, for me and Mrs Bhagpuss, as we have often done for months or even years at a stretch.

Bhagpuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:45 PM   #283
DonnyOddlegs

Loremaster

Oh yes, one other question:

Does anyone from SOE who has posted in this thread have a direct financial interest in the deal with ProSiebenSat.1 going ahead (bonuses, gratuities, stock options etc)? Is there any potential conflict of interest?

DonnyOddlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:52 PM   #284
SpArKyRocket

Loremaster

I'm still confused about the station access subscription and how that will work.

If I've currently got a station access subscription and I primarily play EQ, EQ2, DCUO, Vanguard & Pirates of the burning sea, which of these games are going to transition over to P7S1 and for those games not moving over can I still get access to them via my existing SOE account at no further cost ? Plus how will the 500 SC stipend work when split across some games being with P7S1 and some still with SOE ?

My suspicion is that they are going to say, you now need a P7S1 Station Access account for EQ2 & DCUO, but if you want to play EQ or Vanguard or Pirates of the Burning Sea then you need a seperate subscription for each of these on top (Seeing as how SOE are going to block EU peeps from having the SOE station access accounts).

So am I to be expected to now pay £42 / month, i.e. £15 a month to P7S1 (For the station access) and £27 a month to SOE (for 3 x subscriptions, 1 each for EQ, Vanguard & PoTBS) when I used to get all this for £15 / month previously ? ? ?

SpArKyRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #285
dawy

Loremaster

Raknid wrote:

Pipsissiwa wrote:

Raffir wrote:

Raf

You think he has actually been following things given his response? He is an "SOE can do no wtong" guy...what else do you expect. My advice would be to simply ignore him and carry on the conversations amongst people who are actually affected.

Hit the nail on the head

dawy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:05 PM   #286
sojurn1

Loremaster

Bhagpuss wrote:

Thanks to Brasse for your excellent, professional handling of this emotive thread.

I'm going to hold fire and wait and see what happens. After a dozen years with SOE I know all too well that they prefer to go up the hill in the snow coming and going but in the end I do believe that most changes are made with a genuine positive intent.

That said, the result of many major changes (NGE, Livegamer, Gates of Discord, Ubisoft, EQ2X) has often been backtracking, apology or plain failure. I'm used to it by now.

The really huge difference is that none of it matters as much any more. If you mess up this transition its going to be your loss not mine. I have a huge fondness and preference for SOE games. My top three all-time MMOs would be EQ, Vanguard and EQ2. Despite that nostalgia and brand loyalty however, I have more choice in MMOs now than I know what to do with.

If this had happened in 2004 I would have been stuffed. In 2012 it's annoying but no more than that. The likeliest outcome is that for both PSS1 and SOE games I will end up playing as a totaly free player and neither of you will get my money. The way I play, "Gold" gives me very little anyway. I've been paying for years purely for access. Give me access for free and really it makes no difference who I have to fill out forms for but none of you make any money. Leave it as it was and I would have left the direct debit running even when I wasn't playing, for me and Mrs Bhagpuss, as we have often done for months or even years at a stretch.

if that is the case and most go f2p soe/pss1 might as well make items only mastercrafted and dumb down game content so all is equal and the only thing people will do is go to one sight to get credits to buy fluff stuff. that might solve a lot of problems lol .

but honestly it is sign or quit for most and soe/pss1 will wait for the fall out and see if it was all worth it .

some might come back as pss1 in eu will run servers like nothing changed for 6 months then will be another back lash from the player base as items, like the glass stuff already in sc for dm tokkens will be drop items or bought going on the other games that the company pss1 deals with with alaplaya at the mo have already done play to win.

this thread has hit 19 pages already come next week it will prolly hit the 100+ again all to be ignored most likely by reds.

an option would be a nice thing as some might have signed with pss1 under the option of doing it. ie stay with soe dont get bonuses go to pss1 get some neat things kinda lure

as is tho its sign or quit or option 3 move to the usa oh wait they have not said yet what will happen if you move country lol

seriously my date creation on here might say 2010 but going into year 7 with soe year 8 will be with well trion or another company. if i dont get to stay with the devil i know i at least whant to pick the devil i dont know, and not be forced into it thx soe.

ps: i run a raid alliance that is all that really keeps me here as of now as i do feel i can at least keep some players happy be it till i can not log into the game from my soe launcher.

Also got my partner into the game just of late she lives in the usa hence why i will be moving might just be a wise i dea to move games all together as well, specially if there is no way to switch about on travel, as why would i want to be part of pss1 when i move for good if the switch is perminent ?

sojurn1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:17 PM   #287
dawy

Loremaster

My wife,who 5 years ago i tempted here from WOW has just returned to that game and unistalled her copy of EQ2 she wont return sadly i asked why now her answer was simple why stay?

Frankly i'm coming round to the same view to be honest.

Old 03-31-2012, 09:23 PM   #288
Pipsissiwa

Loremaster

I guess I am just willing to try to make one of the 'I'm alright Jack' people understand.  I've managed to get through to quite a few on my server - its just in my nature.  So many US players are being rude to us, and shortsighted about how this affects their game.  Each one I convert is a tiny win.  

Played Since Launch: Highkeep/Butcherblock

Ratonga 92 Assassin/92 Carpenter

Fuse Guild Leader

"Everquester"

"I won't sit down, I won't shut up, but most of all I will not grow up" - Frank Turner
Pipsissiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:47 PM   #289
Raffir

Loremaster

Raknid says I'm an SOE can do no wrong person.  By the same token, he's an SOE can do no right person.  If we're going to tag folks, I prefer the former. I love this game....glitches, hiccups and all

Pip..I have kept up with this thread.  And, what SOE has come up with is a pretty fair compromise when you take in to consideration that this deal is most likely a Corporate edict handed down and not so much SOE driven.  I would bet that SOE has been fighting tooth and nail to address your concerns to Corporate.  But in any business deal, there has to be some give and take.  I have no way of proving that...except it just smells like Corporate. 

Well..whatever happens.  Sorry to see you guys go.  But, I do think think you are overreacting.  No one has given ProSieben a chance yet.

Raf

Raffir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 09:55 PM   #290
sojurn1

Loremaster

Raffir wrote:

Raknid says I'm an SOE can do no wrong person.  By the same token, he's an SOE can do no right person.  If we're going to tag folks, I prefer the former. I love this game....glitches, hiccups and all

Pip..I have kept up with this thread.  And, what SOE has come up with is a pretty fair compromise when you take in to consideration that this deal is most likely a Corporate edict handed down and not so much SOE driven.  I would bet that SOE has been fighting tooth and nail to address your concerns to Corporate.  But in any business deal, there has to be some give and take.  I have no way of proving that...except it just smells like Corporate. 

Well..whatever happens.  Sorry to see you guys go.  But, I do think think you are overreacting.  No one has given ProSieben a chance yet.

Raf

ok in that case soe/pss1 should give players the choice in launcher they use and that will help pss1 as they are such a great company and will advitise and get more players in (sarcasim)

let pss1 sell them selves let them put in offers for deals etc to charm players let them show us if we want to switch what we will get. but that will not be the way it will be done.

if they are so great at advertising sure give them a chance to sell it to us instead of force us

Old 03-31-2012, 10:04 PM   #291
sojurn1

Loremaster

ps: have you considered that pss1 might be that great that they then handle the usa servers also just saying . and then in the end it becomes pay to win as some games under there flag has already been made just that ?
Old 03-31-2012, 10:13 PM   #292
dawy

Loremaster

Raffir wrote:

Raf

Please what compromise?

Tell us i'd love to know i really would other than letting players play on the same servers whatelse have they conceded too?

Nothing as far as i can see.

Old 03-31-2012, 10:27 PM   #293
sojurn1

Loremaster

dawy wrote:

Raffir wrote:

Raf

Please what compromise?

Tell us i'd love to know i really would other than letting players play on the same servers whatelse have they conceded too?

Nothing as far as i can see.

you forget the comprimise they have takken away an option to pay for x fers to avoid pss1 to give us all server access lol

ip locking in 2012 is now account ip flagging to force you to sign or quit

Old 03-31-2012, 10:40 PM   #294
Guy De Alsace

Loremaster

I know it sucks for a lot of people but Raffir is right in one thing in that we haven't given PSS1 a chance. Now we have no choice in the EU but to sign or quit, why not see if all the doomsaying is true before quitting? I'm going to use a low profile bronze account to see what happens when the transition takes place before I diss them completely.

I remain a skeptic but I can am open to be convinced otherwise. I've too much time invested in this game to simply leave without knowing what PSS1 will do when they get it.

Its possible EU players might no longer be ripped off when being charged for expansions? Stranger things have happened.

Guy De Alsace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:01 PM   #295
Te'ana

Tester

SOE-Brasse wrote:

Wurm wrote:

The best thing is the US Military members currently serving in Europe...

What happens to them when they move back to the states?

US Military bases have their own unique IPs and are already known. Let me make sure we get you a definitive answer to address this, to make doubly sure, but my understanding is that a US Military IP overseas still counts as "US" for the purposes of web tracking.

~Brasse

Not all military personell live on base. I am verrrrrry leery of this statement. Will there be a way for military folks to get access via SOE if they live off-base? As a good liberal I oppose anything that will harm our troops in any way.

Te'ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 11:04 PM   #296
sojurn1

Loremaster

Guy De Alsace wrote:

I know it sucks for a lot of people but Raffir is right in one thing in that we haven't given PSS1 a chance. Now we have no choice in the EU but to sign or quit, why not see if all the doomsaying is true before quitting? I'm going to use a low profile bronze account to see what happens when the transition takes place before I diss them completely.

I remain a skeptic but I can am open to be convinced otherwise. I've too much time invested in this game to simply leave without knowing what PSS1 will do when they get it.

Its possible EU players might no longer be ripped off when being charged for expansions? Stranger things have happened.

he is not right in what he says  imo

but as you say they might need a chance as i posted a few above

let them sell there selves not force us

this would make them more appeling maybe to deal with , and then maybe they could earn the trust and us as a comodity unlike the deal as is they pay soe for us and deal with it attitude

so many would give them the chance with a thing like here you stay as is we get new accounts instantly, then us at pps1 will give you an offer every time you log in to switch over with insentive is it really that hard.

remember they own a tv station they are kings of advertising im sure they will be able to get players to switch if they do a good job

this may sound off subject but it might be worth soe looking at to feed back to pss1 as they are so willing to want to know why some dont like them and how they can try fix it maybe ?

Old 03-31-2012, 11:23 PM   #297
dawy

Loremaster

Guy De Alsace wrote:

Guy,simply put i will not under any circumstance hand over my credit card details to a company i've never heard of..the fact that this compnay seems at best "loose" with security just reinforces my first view,i hope it works out for you i really do.

Trust me its not easy for me to be walking away(i notice we registerred for the forums around the same time)but if its a toss up between walking away and the situation SOE have made for me,then walk away is what ii'll do.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:37 PM   #298
Moldylocks

Loremaster

dawy wrote:

Raknid wrote:

Pipsissiwa wrote:

Raffir wrote:

Raf

Hit the nail on the head

*Discussion of moderation is not permitted on these forums, please contact the forum admin*

I'm not even going to address him directly.  My bag of troll feed ran dry years ago.  What I am going to say is that unless you have a valid interest in this months old issue, then please refrain from attention seeking to derail this conversation.  This matter concerns people's accounts, some of which are over a decade old.  Trivializing this legitimate CR discussion does not help.

Old 04-01-2012, 12:53 AM   #299
General_Info

Lord

[email protected] Bazaar wrote:

SOE-Brasse wrote:

Wurm wrote:

The best thing is the US Military members currently serving in Europe...

What happens to them when they move back to the states?

US Military bases have their own unique IPs and are already known. Let me make sure we get you a definitive answer to address this, to make doubly sure, but my understanding is that a US Military IP overseas still counts as "US" for the purposes of web tracking.

~Brasse

Not all military personell live on base. I am verrrrrry leery of this statement. Will there be a way for military folks to get access via SOE if they live off-base? As a good liberal I oppose anything that will harm our troops in any way.

If i recall correctly back when i was playing SWG soe had a policy for their free-time periods(for subbed and unsubbed alike) for those that were in the military, if you could provide documents proving your deployment they'd credit you the free time if you missed the limited period it was active.

I dont see why they couldn't adapt this to deal with military personell that play the game overseas while deployed and off-base and still be able to play the game through their SOE account.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:35 AM   #300
Virrago

Community Relations

soulsercher wrote:

Wurm wrote:

1) What happens when a Military member (I'm going to use this term to cover DOD and family members as well) returns to the US when their tour of duty is done? Will they be then able to use the SOE launcher? Will their SC balance be returned to them?

4) Patch management. If someone plays on a US server from Europe they need to be given the same patches at the same time for it to work. How will this be done?

Brasse, if you're still here, please answer Wurm's questions  as they are very important to a lot of us.

We have added #1 to our list of questions to follow up on and try to get the correct answer.  #4 as SOE will still be managing content of the servers it will be the same as it has been done.

Community Relations Manager

Forum Administrator

Sony Online Entertainment LLC
Virrago is offline   Reply With Quote