EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > General Gameplay Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #541
faith

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Please remember that the best way to have your voice heard is to not violate the forum guidelines.  

Thank you!

How is this violating forum guidelines?

Show us where please?

faith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #542
SOE-MOD-02

Community Moderator

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=49996...post_id=5720085 Do not edit my posts please. Thank you!
Old 02-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #543
SOE-MOD-02

Community Moderator

[email protected] wrote:

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Please remember that the best way to have your voice heard is to not violate the forum guidelines.  

Thank you!

That's a big fat lie. We know you lock every other subject having to do with anything to keep it all on one, easily ignorable thread. I dare you to prove me otherwise.

Yes we do.  This is to ensure that all the feedback has a better chance of being seen SMILEY  If there are 15 threads on this then there is a good chance that some will be missed.  By keeping it in as few places, it has a better chance to be seen.  

Old 02-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #544
Triste-Lune

Loremaster

Please us what is false statement about this picture?

Think a lot about what you are going to answer because that picture isnt breaking any rules aside from showing the ugly truth behind your decision

Old 02-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #545
Buggabug

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Thank you!

I followed forum guidelines and still no one listened...story of my life...follow the rules, be a carpet.

I dont' wanna be a carpet anymore I wanna be a troll.

Buggabug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:46 AM   #546
ratdeath

Loremaster

Just delete the whole thread and be done with it! Lock the forums!

You are not going to change this decision and you're not listening, you never have!

NGE! <- Says it all!

Old 02-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #547
Geothe

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Thank you!

That's a big fat lie. We know you lock every other subject having to do with anything to keep it all on one, easily ignorable thread. I dare you to prove me otherwise.

Yes we do.  This is to ensure that all the feedback has a better chance of being seen  If there are 15 threads on this then there is a good chance that some will be missed.  By keeping it in as few places, it has a better chance to be seen.  

By seen, you mean ignored.Because that is the reality of the situation in everyone of these feedback threads about a shady move made by SoE.

Smed: 5) This [LoN] is not some slippery slope towards selling items directly in EQ & EQ II.

Lie #3: Station Cash. Enough Said.

Geothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #548
Laenai
Server: Oasis
Guild: Tyranny

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

[email protected] wrote:

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Thank you!

Yes we do.  This is to ensure that all the feedback has a better chance of being seen  If there are 15 threads on this then there is a good chance that some will be missed.  By keeping it in as few places, it has a better chance to be seen.  

Riiiight.

Let me see that from a real red name and not anonymous mod #65.

Once again, I dare you to prove otherwise.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:48 AM   #549
Errrorr
Server: Splitpaw
Guild: Validus

Lord

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Thank you!

Old 02-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #550
DonnyOddlegs

Loremaster

For the record, and to avoid any risk of trolling or insults, I would like to register negative feedback for this development. 

DonnyOddlegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #551
SOE-MOD-02

Community Moderator

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=49996...post_id=5720101 Non constructive and insulting.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #552
SOE-MOD-02

Community Moderator

Just to clear things up with the cartoons.   One was removed as it was considered a political discussion and cruelty to kids.  The famous one that everyone seems to enjoy is removed as it depicts the sale of children (which is illegal).  

As for a developer response, Amnerys did post something early in the thread, and will most likely post something today.  Your feedback is being read and is being discussed.  

Old 02-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #553
Geothe

Loremaster

holy deleting post spam fest.

This is getting beyond rediculous.

Just a taste of whats to come no doubt too.

Smed: 5) This [LoN] is not some slippery slope towards selling items directly in EQ & EQ II.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #554
Griffildur
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: First Lords

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Just to clear things up with the cartoons.   One was removed as it was considered a political discussion and cruelty to kids.  The famous one that everyone seems to enjoy is removed as it depicts the sale of children (which is illegal).  

As for a developer response, Amnerys did post something early in the thread, and will most likely post something today.  Your feedback is being read and is being discussed.  

you mean the same way our feedback was read and discussed in the other thread which went completely ignored for over a  month ?

How many times do you think we can be fooled ?

Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #555
Triste-Lune

Loremaster

inquiring mind at work here. Has the godwin point been reached yet? cause seeing such censoring is hard to believe Mr SOEMOD02. Has SOE also deprived you from your identity #02?
Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #556
Geothe

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

SoE just sold off a bunch of their subscribers.Seems apt to me.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #557
faith

Loremaster

Geothe wrote:

holy deleting post spam fest.

This is getting beyond rediculous.

Just a taste of whats to come no doubt too.

Seems that way doesnt it?

Old 02-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #558
Wirewhisker
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Collateral Damage

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Thank you!

Actually, the best way to have our voices heard is to cancel our subs until you get the point.

Wirewhisker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #559
Retjzkai

Lord

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

How is this any different from selling people? It's pretty much what you're doing. It's exactly what you're doing. We're people, you sold us off without asking us anything.

SoE do well in virtual slavery.

Retjzkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #560
Alylextha
Server: Crushbone
Guild: Wings of Justice

Loremaster

Geothe wrote:

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

SoE just sold off a bunch of their subscribers.Seems apt to me.

Quoted for truth ~ +1

Alylextha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #561
Nakaru-Nitepaw

Loremaster

You know, I've actually been saving copies of this topic every few minutes, and compared a lot of the deleted posts, and in some cases it looks like abusive moderation. For example, mine and Feldon's. I posted a picture of a baby being thrown out of it's bath water to represent SOE regeon blocking most of the customer base, and somehow that's a political discussion, and somehow feldon's image is off topic or something? We're being very civil here, and I would appreciate it if the mods would as well. Thanks.

Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #562
Laenai

Loremaster

[email protected] wrote:

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

you mean the same way our feedback was read and discussed in the other thread which went completely ignored for over a  month ?

How many times do you think we can be fooled ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS TIMES A THOUSAND!

Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #563
Raknid

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

Yeah right. Have you ever heard of symbolism? How about he puts SOE CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS in text on the kids? Will that make it more clear that the cartoon IS NOT about child selling and instead symbolism, or will THAT still violate the rules EVEN THOUGH it clearly depicts that the "child" figure is a stand in for customer accounts?

Raknid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #564
Pipsissiwa

Loremaster

I've noticed a considerable apathy about the whole thing in level chat on my US (Butcherblock) server, since the majority are US peeps that 'aren't affected' in their opinion (or will be 'grandfathered' Euros) and thus this deal isn't of any interest at all.  (Apologies if you are one of the ones who does care - I don't mean you).

There is a disappointing lack of solidarity with the affected players/servers and a 'Well, I'm alright, Jack' attitude.  A very short-sighted and naive view IMHO.  An Eve-esque uprising would be amazing, but if only the fine peeps on the Euro servers bother to get involved it won't work. 

Played Since Launch: Highkeep/Butcherblock

Ratonga 92 Assassin/92 Carpenter

Fuse Guild Leader

"Everquester"

"I won't sit down, I won't shut up, but most of all I will not grow up" - Frank Turner
Pipsissiwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #565
faith

Loremaster

Triste-Lune wrote:

inquiring mind at work here. Has the godwin point been reached yet? cause seeing such censoring is hard to believe Mr SOEMOD02. Has SOE also deprived you from your identity #02?

Of course this is censorship nothing more

Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #566
feldon30

Fansite Staff

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

It's stick figures. How do you know the age of the individuals in the picture? If they were redrawn 12 pixels taller, would the cartoon be appropriate?

feldon30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:54 AM   #567
faith

Loremaster

feldon30 wrote:

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

It's stick figures. How do you know the age of the individuals in the picture? If they were redrawn 12 pixels taller, would the cartoon be appropriate?

+1

Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #568
Avirodar

Loremaster

SOE-MOD-02 wrote:

The famous one that everyone seems to enjoy is removed as it depicts the sale of children (which is illegal).  

How does this breach the forum guidelines?

Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #569
SOE-MOD-02

Community Moderator

This post has moved: /eq2/posts/preList.m?topic_id=49996...post_id=5720120 Insults are not permitted.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #570
Trevynoae

Loremaster

now that it got mod'd anyways i take my right to remove it. makes no sense that way.

just to mention: i removed the problematic part out of the quote!

Trevynoae is offline   Reply With Quote