EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #301
Raienya

Loremaster
Raienya's Avatar

apwyork wrote:

I would love to see ideas added to the crafter recipes, not the station cash shop.  I have 9 level 92 tradeskill characters who do little more than talk to their apprentice when they aren't levelling as adventurers simply because of a lack of usefulness.

^+100!

I have literally been banging my head against the wall over this issue. Check out other posts by me if you want to know how many times I have begged to put things that should be made by players in-game as recipes instead of on the SC store.

Raienya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #302
Zabjade

Loremaster
Zabjade's Avatar

Player made! Boiling/running water blocks (if you can't give them water collision then give them no collision please) (Perhaps use t4 Velium as the main ingredient)

Pets being able to set them to be static/wander/patrol would be nice.

non-3rd party tilting/flipping of objects please (this can NOT be stressed enough)

__________________
Zabjade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #303
Yukon Sam

Loremaster

Advanced housing edit mode (keeping the current system as 'basic&#39SMILEY:

These apply primarily to "block" type objects and may be disabled if necessary to preserve the integrity of other objects.

* 3-axis rotation

* Independent xyz scaling

* Independent texture scaling

* Independent texturing of each face of a block/divider (may require some hack to bake a new UV map on the fly)

Other

* Change default house music

* Craftable window and door blocks for each existing set. Windows should have alpha, like existing Kelethin and Halas windows. If alpha isn't feasible due to file format restrictions, I'd like options with no glass at all.

* Craftable adobe/plaster blocks, perhaps using loam as a primary ingredient

* Craftable wallpaper. Maybe toss that recipe to tailors.

* Roof pieces: gabled, turreted, dome, plain, fancy, round, square

* Squared beams, longer and thinner than blocks, horizontal and vertical (not necessary if we haver 3-axis rotation and scaling)

* More building sites like Tenebrous or Halfpint Delight: jungle, desert, ice, mountaintop, glade, tropical beach

* Environmental controls -- make gloomy builds sunny or sunny builds gloomy

* Fountains

* Marketplace item: buy an exterior to expand existing prestige interiors

* More deluxe prestige exteriors designed for building entire communities/villages/small cities

* Quest-giver NPCs and portals to player-made dungeons/intances

Minor brain dump, probably mostly repeats of things already requested. Must get back to building.

Yukon Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:35 AM   #304
Bruji

Loremaster

* 3-axis rotation * Independent xyz scaling * Independent texture scaling Agree with Yukon Sam 100 per cent. I have been asking for the 3 axis rotation for a long long time to no avail. I dont use the editor and all i do is decorate and build. SO FRUSTRATINGA. Will you please, please please implement it? Thank you!
Bruji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #305
krizet

Loremaster
krizet's Avatar

So many things mentined above...

For me:

Triangles in all the wood etc shades we have now.

More 'Building Blocks'. These have been absolutely fantastic.

Static pets... Cannot have them wandering off the edge of the TT Isle

KOI!

Wardrobes that have hangers that I can place all my clothes in! I have several boxes in my vaults all full of clothing that I cannot bear to get rid of. Heck, turning 'anything' into a house item from my clothes, ie. shoes and boots, folded robes or hanging cloaks, etc... Crumpled laundry in a wooden or wicker basket.  ( right click: Change to house item.)

Above all... I WANT TO MAKE THESE THINGS  /sharpens her carpy saw...

Thank you

__________________

Krizet, for the Troops
My Works: Oasis Server Leaderboards - Hall of Fame
Castle Malia
Castle Silverleaf
The Shire
My RL Home
KA Guild Hall

krizet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:55 PM   #306
Katine
Server: Oasis

Loremaster
Katine's Avatar

I want the "pool" that's in the community lounge.  I think it's called "well of wishes" or is that the fish node?  Either way, there's a pool in the lounge that you can swim in and I would LOVE to see it in game for housing items

__________________
Analia Meowmeowpurr

Singing Kitty of the Oasis Server

Troubador, Home Decorator, and Tradeskiller
Katine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 03:24 AM   #307
Druesila

Master

More white items - white painted furniture, white nic-nacs, white dishes, etc.  A white bowl to go with the white plate and cup from the Duggin quests would be great, hopefully as a new reward from a continuation of those quests into the newer zones.  The eucalyptus washstand also has a nice white bowl and pitcher on it.  I would LOVE those as stand alone items.

Dark wood furniture and building blocks.  Not the reddish looking colors we have so many of, but a nice espresso brown.

Framed doors and square framed windows.  I love the stained glass ovals and the windows that came out on the marketplace, but we need some square and rectangular ones and more variety in colors.  Also, they need to be CRAFTED, not bought.

More wall shelves.  We haven't gotten new wall shelves in AGES.

More lamps with shades.  So far we have a grand total of two.  We need more.

Paintings with floral motifs.  I'm tired of fighting orcs, beer guzzling halflings, etc.  I want something pretty I can hang in a bedroom.  Also, pictures with plain black frames would be AWESOME.

Druesila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:12 PM   #308
Bledso

Loremaster
Bledso's Avatar

Boats first and foremost - does not need to be operational - with the vale island now it would be nice to have one or two to decor it for immersion, some row boats or skiffs would be great

piers and docks next

more variations on stoves and fireplaces third

Bledso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #309
ajadams

Loremaster
ajadams's Avatar

Posted to the non-specific wish list but posting here as well then not posting anywhere else. Hope this doesn't violate any TOS. Just don't want it to get missed. I really want to see this in-game!

A guestbook. So when people come to visit your house they can sign your guestbook if they wish. People can leave a note or just their name. Maybe have it pop up as a little book icon like you have with the little leaderboard star for visitors when they visit your home? And the owner can chose whether or not they want to have it display or not. I think it's a cool idea!

Could also have it be a player bought book that could be displayed somewhere in the house. I like the idea of a book icon better because they will likely not forget to sign. They can also read others comments.

ajadams is offline   Reply With Quote

Forum Jump