EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Brigand
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 11:10 AM   #1
Qiao Elu

Loremaster

I'm trying to help a friend of mine respec the Rogue tree on his Brig.  I am not a scout and don't pretend to be one.  The following is what I've come up with for him to maximize his DPS and hate reduction.  Suggestions/comments most welcome.

Old 08-18-2010, 05:04 PM   #2
Mikhail
Server: The Bazaar
Guild: Heaven and Earth

Loremaster

hey not a bad set up but not the best either. first of all no Dance of Metal is a fail, thats temp can do some MASSIVE damage. second of all the  int line isnt very strong at all the dehate isnt all its supposed to be. all most raiders put in INT is 10 in Boot Dagger and stop there. also put 1 more point into the Reuse and put 8 into Coordination, its only 8% accuracy but the more the better since his auto attack shud be 30% of his total dps if not more. so I would say take and fill out Boot Dagger with the points in INT and all that is leftover put into the above mentioned. also the defence isnt much so speccing out of that wudnt hurt either.

thats just my opinion im sure there are others who will post with additional help

Mikhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
Qiao Elu

Loremaster

Very helpful, thank you.  I will pass along the advice.  He hasn't done his respec yet.  SMILEY

Old 08-19-2010, 08:39 AM   #4
Morgonn

Loremaster

Brigand Raid Spec

Suggested as a place to start looking since this maxes dps.

Morgonn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 05:34 AM   #5
Aral

General

Raid setup with 10% more hp

Due to AR brigands have the ability to stay in on most AE series, but once in awhile lag or a control effect will catch you in close with an unlucky AR drop, and you need a lot of HP to survive the close in versions of many AE's.  Combine the 10% in conditioning, 10% red adorn for Street smarts,  the smart choices in Character development (all 10 HP %, 1620 physical mitigation down left side) and you have a very burly scout dps able to stay in and do the job, staying stable when things go wrong.

Up to the individual of course, but the tradeoff for a smaller boot dagger and a few agi vs. 10% hp multiplier is a no brainer. 

Aral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:36 PM   #6
JoeGrant

Loremaster

Is remarkable mobility worth having at all?
JoeGrant is offline   Reply With Quote