EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Class Discussion > Scout's Den > Brigand
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04-11-2010, 04:28 PM   #1
Nidy

Loremaster

Random thought. We all know WIll to Survive blows. I made the suggestion to keep the name but change it to a passive ability that changes Amazing reflexes to a group effect. Same rules apply to the group. Won't work if your the target etc.

AR has always been a class defining ability why not expand on it a bit.

What do you all think?

Nidy

90 Brigand Mistmoore

Nidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 09:49 AM   #2
Turb

General

Have the whole group share in your Sometimes Not So Amazing Reflexes fate... hmmm SMILEY     Actually in the group I'm usually in, I'm the only one in close AE range.

My personal favourite idea for Will to Survive would be a proc like that on the Coif of Tolled Bells that procced damage and a heal on every CA.    It would help us be more effective single target than swashies, and the effect would then be very in keeping with the CA name.

Old 04-12-2010, 08:43 PM   #3
Nidy

Loremaster

I like that idea too. For the group AR to be worthwhile it would have to have a large range. I agree.

Nidy

Nidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #4
Bloodclaws

Lord

I like the temp buff idea. Swashies have 3 temp buffs, we have two (DoM not included). Their's totally rocks. Ours totally sucks. For the love of god, give us another temp buff that once and for all makes us unquestionably better at single target than our pansy hat wearing brethren. 

My idea is to make Pirate Stab a 100% proc for 15 sec. Its a back proc, so it falls in line with our Brigandryness and it would definitely be a nice single target boost. 

BTW, WTS does indeed completely blow.

Bloodclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:26 AM   #5
Surculus
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Highkeep Heros

Loremaster

Why do people continue to complain about Amazing Reflexes? Yeah back in kos/eof it was dubbed Average Reflexes but with the M1 and the AA it's up nearly all the time when it matters, it sits up close to 100% of the time in raids if not 100% of the time when it triggers at 38%.

Sorry about the tangent.

Old 05-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
lazlo1

Loremaster

I like the idea of a reverse damage shield. It kinda fits the name also. But anything that actually does something would be nice.

lazlo1 is offline   Reply With Quote