EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #1
Juravael

Loremaster

Hi all,

I'm trying to find a viking style one handed sword to use for appearance if one exists in the game. So far I have not had any luck searching the broker so any suggestions would be welcome.

Thank you,

Jura

Juravael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:22 AM   #2
Wirewhisker
Server: Antonia Bayle
Guild: Collateral Damage

Loremaster

"Viking-style" 1H sword? Could you give us perhaps an image link of something to judge by?

My perception of the vikings was always big nasty axes, but I readily admit to not having researched them.

Wirewhisker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
Juravael

Loremaster

The one on the far left (above) or the one below is the style that I am looking for.

Old 10-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #4
Rainmare
Server: Oasis
Guild: Pillage

Loremaster

I think Ghoulbane heritage might fit what your looking for. there are a couple other swords that look like it that I don't recall off the top of my head but Ghoulbane is a pretty close match I think to the look your trying for.

Rainmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #5
Seidhkona

Loremaster

There are no lobed-pommel type swords with a 1-H graphic. Ghoulbane and similar swords have a round pommel.  If someone FINDs a lobed pommel 1-H sword, tell me, I want one. All of the sword graphics I show below are available on multiple weapons. Shop the broker and make use of your dressing room window.

There are a couple of nice Norse-style shields, though, for example the first two below:

Old 10-19-2012, 11:46 AM   #6
Juravael

Loremaster

Thanks for the responses everyone.

The steel b*stard sword was the closest that I could find on the broker, and I would use that one, but it perfoms like a two handed when in combat and sheathed ( on the back ) and that looks goofy when using a shield.

Thanks for the images I really appreciate you taking the time to post those. I have the Twisted Wood shield and like that one a lot. I did not know of the other two so I will have to go find those.

Thanks again!

* cant use the word