EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-04-2015, 06:12 PM   #91
Moonpanther

Where are you all finding 27 quest in Thalumbra? I've found 15 of them so far but hard pressed to find anymore.
Moonpanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 07:13 PM   #92
Foretold

You are likely missing the mushroom faction quests. Go to the farthest south mushroom field (the one that is devoid of aggro mushrooms). Kill all the squatting cephalo-thingies that are flying around the area and a mushroom-dude quest giver will walk out and give you a pile of questy goodness.
Foretold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 12:22 AM   #93
Xerikton

what most people are missing besides the mushroom quests are as follows

the immortal fay like creatures have quests and there is a ghost under them that has a line also.

the dog quest unlocks more when you return him.

the first time doing the mushroom repeatables count too I believe.

a few tips

have particle effects up.

don't zoom all the way out. you wont see the really small collect items as in the fungi farm ones; also the reeds by the water and eggs.

I hope this helps some of you.
Old 11-05-2015, 08:22 AM   #94
Moonpanther

I actually had gotten quests off him right from the beginning because one of those flying tentacles had attacked me. I'm pretty sure I've done all his quests as now he offers a choice of about 10 so I'm assuming I'm on the repeat cycle of his quests. Frown. So right now working on the maldura quest line.

While I understand their thought of shaking things up a bit, hunting around for these quests has gotten annoying at times. While I just take a break and walk away, I'm wondering how the players are going to take this after 12 years of having had their hands held.

I'll take another look after I finish the Maldura line. I'm almost afraid of trying the sig questline lol. It's all good though. For the most part a lot of bugs seemed to have been stomped. The tithing announcements after each kill seem a little wonky though. They seem to differ vastly in totals from one kill to the next. Example one kill: 1255000/250000 and then the next kill will show 4985/250000. I think there is a issue there and will be bugging it as it is all over the place.
Old 11-05-2015, 12:15 PM   #95
Moonpanther

Where is the "dog quest"? I've done one quest for the immortal fay creatures, didn't see any other feathers in that area, will check again.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:17 PM   #96
Netharius

Xerikton is talking about "Shuck" from the Ash District advanced solo. He's tied up next to the elevator and is thirsty. I'll bet if you found him a bowl of water he'd be your friend Smile...hint hint...
Old 11-06-2015, 08:02 AM   #97
Moonpanther

humm an advanced solo, tried one yesterday got my rear handed to me lol. Thanks for the info though...will give it a shot..