EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2015, 05:27 AM   #91
Ruckus

I've tried Friday, Saturday, and Monday to get Ruckus on Halls of Fate (formerly Unrest) over to beta, and still no luck with him showing up. My 7 other toons got over ok. Ruckus did make it prior to the server merger, but he ended up having that annoying overflow bag bug, so I deleted him with hopes of him getting over there again.

Please don't make me play a level 100 noobie swashbuckler that just has no gear at all and no GMs. >.<
Old 11-03-2015, 10:20 AM   #92
Meshuggahx

I tried to copy both of my toons Meshuggahx and Burnnn from Splitpaw server few times and no luck for over 2 days now.. this is really stupid Frown
Old 11-03-2015, 01:42 PM   #93
Mystfit

are you guys outside? I had my best luck on the docks in Ant/CL. NO luck inside a gh.

Old 11-03-2015, 03:04 PM   #94
Ruckus

This has happened to me a few times, too. Usually happens right after I do a fresh install of beta download. It's an old SOE logo with a WOOOOSH sound and a bunch of flames happening in the background.

Doing control alt delete and trying to close down the problem with Task Manager doesn't work.

Either rebooting the computer or logging in as someone else shuts things down. Once I start the game up again to get to launcher, things go just fine.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:51 AM   #95
Eryyn

Very Frustrated, AGAIN... I performed the "/beta" on several of my 100 level characters on the Halls of Fate Server, but none of these show up on the Beta Server. Only a toon I created from scratch a week ago (very sorry I did this as it cannot play at 95 level!). So what DO I DO to be able to play my Characters on Beta? Why is everything so difficult since Daybreak took over?

Old 11-04-2015, 04:53 PM   #96
Xuma

It would be nice to know if there is. From the number of characters I had at one point with X XX XXX in their names you would think not, but it still would be nice to know - for us Betaaltoholics...
Old 11-04-2015, 05:05 PM   #97
Carpathic

I've been trying for 2 days to get my toon copied over and no go. I'm copying from South Freeport which worked really well before.

Old 11-04-2015, 07:17 PM   #98
Jrel

2 toons from two days ago haven't showed up as well.
Old 11-04-2015, 07:18 PM   #99
Alenna

ok managed to get my character I want to test low level advanture high level crafting from test. but the 4 characters Sandrina, Katryna, Etheine and Throwaway from Halls of Fate whom I requested a copy before my test toon arent' there you mean to tell me it is easier to get a test characther there then one from live all were not in guildhalls or houses. did this around 6pmPST last night
Old 11-04-2015, 07:30 PM   #100
Harzel

I've tried copying two different toons on Maj'Dul repeatedly over the past 4 days. No luck yet. Something is broken and it seems no one is paying attention. Hello? Is anyone home?
Old 11-06-2015, 06:29 PM   #101
Rosebelle

I copied 2 toons this last sunday and still no sign of them on beta server, its friday now Frown

Old 11-06-2015, 07:09 PM   #102
Jamiss

Developer

Many things have been addressed with the copy process which has changed this year. If you still do not have a character copied over, try /beta'ing again.
Old 11-07-2015, 08:51 AM   #103
ZUES

I just copied two of my characters before I went to bed last night. Both are on beta and neither are missing arms, legs or their flux capacitor.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:04 PM   #104
dngrmse

Seems to be working a lot smoother now.

I just need to figure out how to copy my character back to live now....with all his new stuff, and plat, and etc.

Closed Thread