EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11-09-2015, 12:59 PM   #1
Estarion

I've seen a guy with more than 2 relics he wear at same time, and only that fact he hasn't more relics stops him to get a fully relic-ed toon. I wouldn't tell you his name but you know, devs, you better play your game time to time. I suppose that bug mechanic is the same as the multiple mount bugging. I predict many would blame that guy in comments below. But you know what? The min-maxers always looks to upgrade their toons by any way. And while you keeps the door open it may cause a very unwanted consequences.
You were winked that mount bug for years and ok, the benefits was insignificant at all but THIS?

So it seems that not a relics, my bad and must apologize.
Estarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 01:12 PM   #2
Beee

There is a bug that flags prestige items a relic too - think that will be fixed soon

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...-feedback-and-bugs.564408/page-7#post-6281035
Beee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 07:29 PM   #3
Caith

Developer

Without paying very close attention, it is very hard to notice that the items are not relics, but are only prestige. We're working on that display bug.
Caith is offline   Reply With Quote