EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

 

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > General EverQuest II Discussion > Items and Equipment
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
Nukeworker

Loremaster
Nukeworker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 11
Default

Please add the PQ runes to the merchant in kael so that we can purchase them again. No one does the public quests anymore.

They should be able to be re-purchased once unlocked.

Please.

__________________
http://everquest2.com/Everfrost/Dirgey/

http://everquest2.com/Everfrost/Nukeworker/
Nukeworker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 AM   #2
Jacquotte
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Verdict
Rank: Member

Loremaster
Jacquotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 483
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Please add the PQ runes to the merchant in kael so that we can purchase them again. No one does the public quests anymore.

They should be able to be re-purchased once unlocked.

Please.

qfe

Jacquotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
Twyxx

Guardian
Twyxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: CA
Posts: 244
Default

Yeah, at this point they need to either add them to Sleeper's Tomb/Avatar tables or make them repurchaseable in Kael if you've unlocked them. 

Or update the pq and give people a reason to do them again.

__________________
Twyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 03:30 PM   #4
Neiloch

Loremaster
Neiloch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 1,430
Default

Twyxx wrote:

Yeah, at this point they need to either add them to Sleeper's Tomb/Avatar tables or make them repurchaseable in Kael if you've unlocked them. 

Or update the pq and give people a reason to do them again.

Pretty much. I hope something is coming in the xpac to solve this, even if its outright replacement.

__________________
Neiloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 10:12 AM   #5
Jacquotte
Server: Nagafen
Guild: Verdict
Rank: Member

Loremaster
Jacquotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Denmark
Posts: 483
Default

[email protected] wrote:

Twyxx wrote:

Yeah, at this point they need to either add them to Sleeper's Tomb/Avatar tables or make them repurchaseable in Kael if you've unlocked them. 

Or update the pq and give people a reason to do them again.

Pretty much. I hope something is coming in the xpac to solve this, even if its outright replacement.

PQs were great for pvp too SMILEY

Jacquotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 PM.

vBulletin skin by: CompleteGFX.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All threads and posts originally from the EQ2 and Station forums operated by Sony Online Entertainment. Their use is by express written permission.