EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > Terrors of Thalumbra Beta > General Beta Discussion
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10-31-2015, 02:40 AM   #61
Trakanom

You're checking via special attacks report, right?
Trakanom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:48 AM   #62
ZUES

This belt needs adjusting. The stamina, DPS and the crit chance need a little bit of a boost please.

[IMG]
Old 10-31-2015, 07:23 AM   #63
Mermut

Yeah. Thanks for catching up in game. The raid parse I checked was one I'd swapped out my belt and cloak to keep an extra squishy newb tank alive. With the normal belt and cloak in I was seeing some double casts of my CAs.
Too bad they don't make double cast work on all CAs for everybody, it would even make sense, given their stated desire to make CAs count more and auto-attack less.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 01:26 PM   #64
Amaitae

some nameds in solo instances just drop a war rune recipe and nothing else. I'd expect the recipe to be optional to something wore worthwile.
Old 10-31-2015, 01:31 PM   #65
Amaitae

Reforging cost of casting speed is bugged as well as the fact that you can reforge casting speed into casting speed.
Old 10-31-2015, 06:28 PM   #66
Tabri

Noticed reforging seems a big borked I tried to put all of the attack speed on one item and change it to ability mod and it kept taking away my crit bonus. This was trying to reforge and earring from ToT.
Tabri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2015, 06:33 PM   #67
Tabri

I am having issues getting my stamina up on my conjurer. My resists with quest/advanced solo gear is already at 200k resists easily.

I noticed in heroic and advanced solos Im getting my hp buffed to 1.9 plus million hit points. With quest/advanced solo gear and with sta infusers(some) put into these Im still only at 1.7 million hit points. I have only done two heroic zones so far and nothing dropped that I could use so Im wearing all quest/advanced solo gear. Are we supposed to have that many hit points for the advanced solo zones when they go live and if so how? Only other thing I havent tried is maybe craft a bunch of sta infusers and see if that helps, I cant get the recipe for it yet though to test this theory, I have used the sta infusers I have gotten from drops though.
Old 10-31-2015, 08:17 PM   #68
Therein

Hate to be a party pooper because I love it, however, the Hand of Thule's Avatar clicky Deathtouch is hitting named mobs in heroics for 1.3 billion - 2.2 billion. It's hilarious and fun, but a bit broken for tuning purposes in these zones.

Sorry to pee in everyone's cheerios on this one.
Old 10-31-2015, 09:05 PM   #69
Tabri

Oh nvm I wasnt able to log beta for a while and forgot I chose dps gear with no STA. Guess on live I will have to do that instead of dps gear. Wishing there was a merchant now I could swap this gear out in exchange for max hp gear Frown
Old 10-31-2015, 09:33 PM   #70
ZUES

I wish I would have seen that lower weapon rating before muting my off hand weapon. The ToT heroic weapon ratings are about equal to AoM advanced solo and heroic. Very disappointing. Please increase all ToT weapon ratings.

[IMG]
Old 11-01-2015, 02:39 PM   #71
niner81

Does anyone else find the UI (either the new examine window or the /toggleinfusion one) to be lacking?

In the original post to this thread
The infuser items specifically reference a "Drop" Layer and a "Bonus" Layer. I can only assume these layers are different than the "Plat/Tithe" layer. There's no tutorial or explanation/guide to these layers in game that I've found. The different layers seem logical, but the UI currently presented offers no indication as to how your current bonuses have been obtained or potentially how far you are from maxing out each layer.
niner81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 02:50 PM   #72
Allsor

Please gives cloaks and belts Flurry and Doublecast.
All Dirges Trubas Mystics.... use ca`s and spells.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:31 PM   #73
Amaitae

I have only seen Drop Layer.
Old 11-01-2015, 03:40 PM   #74
Mermut

Check out the infuser thread in the tradeskill section. Domino did a pretty good job explaining it.
'Drop' layer refers to how good that particular infuser 'item' can make it. Think of it as Infusion Modifer pool. The other 'pool'we can infusion is the 'deity' or plat pool. The two pools are independent and to buff an item as much as possible you need to do both.
Mermut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2015, 05:05 PM   #75
ZUES

Can we please get block chance and mitigation added to scout and healer shields?

[IMG]

And can we get the protection increased too please? AoM shield on the left and ToT on the right.

[IMG]
Old 11-03-2015, 12:55 AM   #76
Kamea

Just a suggestion if it has not already been covered: You may wish to hand out the relic class specific cloaks to test the properties especially in the raid environment to get feed back if there are any issues so that you may get them fixed prior to launch.
Old 11-03-2015, 04:13 AM   #77
Neiloch

So after being told countless times procs would not be on jewelry but instead static stats, procs would be moved to weapons AND would be similar to ethereal procs i'm seeing very little evidence of this. Weapons with no effects, procs on jewelry. I've only seen a handful of pieces with static boosts.
Neiloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 07:13 AM   #78
Annabea

After someone linked one of the 'new' Eth procs, question. Does the war rune with the effect (think it was the scouts off hand mastery proc one, cant find it in logs now) being Relic mean that you cant use say your class cloak with it? or does it mean we can only use one of the relic war runes and one of the relic items? it seems a bit confusing.
Old 11-03-2015, 10:48 AM   #79
Sigrdrifa

The "Astral Umbrite Ring", one of the rewards from the quest "Ooze Cruise", has its effect listed as Aspect of the Dragon -- but in the effect text it specifies Aspect of the Dragon IV. These should match, I think.

[IMG][IMG][IMG]
Old 11-03-2015, 11:00 AM   #80
Xianthia

Does Aspect of the Dragon still include allies in the damage? That part is missing from description.
Xianthia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:23 PM   #81
Mystfit

Is there someone who would be so kind as to tell me (or point me in the direction of a post) what things I, as a warden. should be chasing after? I want to make the right gear choices but I get overloaded by...should it be DPS or ability modifier or double cast or potency or wut. I assume infusion and reforging plays into this as well and I want to make good choices!
Old 11-03-2015, 09:47 PM   #82
Tabri

I didnt know where to put this but here.

My warden is able to equip the ranged item with the name of "Ire Spikes", the icon for it though is a thrown weapon pouch for scouts. It keeps spamming me with the error message "Cannot use weapon, requires ammo of type thrown", it also keeps popping up interrupting my heals.

This is either not supposed to go on my warden Im guessing or it needs to have a different icon that is not scout related and fixed. Thx
Old 11-03-2015, 09:50 PM   #83
Tabri

It depends on your play style your wanting to do in game(raiding,heroic zones,solo etc). A warden can be full melee specced or fully spell specced regarding dps it can also be in full heal spec or full dps spec or hybrid spec. You base your stats and AA off what you want to do.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:08 AM   #84
Sigrdrifa

In the quest rewards for "It's Pillar Time", the following weapons are identical in every way except name:
  • Glinting Blade of Maldura -- aITEM -19317746 2060936815 0 0 0:[Glinting Blade of Maldura]/a
  • Glinting Dagger of Maldura -- aITEM -730614042 166240641 0 0 0:[Glinting Dagger of Maldura]/a
This is itemization redundancy. Either one should go bye-bye, or the Blade should become slashing damage or something.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:37 AM   #85
Caith

Developer

I would agree with you, if it was not for all of the different stats.
Caith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 02:16 AM   #86
Sigrdrifa

Both the quest "Ooze Cruise" and "Can You Picture That?" have the exact same quest rewards:
  • Astral Umbrite Ring -- aITEM 401504946 -779553060 0 0 0:[Astral Umbrite Ring]/a
  • Pyre Umbrite Ring -- aITEM 72880257 -677328835 0 0 0:[Pyre Umbrite Ring]/a
Was this intentional?
Old 11-04-2015, 02:34 AM   #87
Sigrdrifa

D'oh!
Old 11-04-2015, 02:35 AM   #88
Sigrdrifa

In the quest "Can You Picture That?", the Scroll of Arcane Canvas (aITEM -988225950 -1687936829 0 0 0:[Scroll of Arcane Canvas]/a) given for the quest is Level 1. Was this intended to be Level 100?
Old 11-04-2015, 04:25 AM   #89
Lordebon

Penumbra Bandolier (drop from Karith x4) - piercing ranged item but it's usable by all rather than having the usual class restrictions.
Lordebon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:46 AM   #90
Laiina

Adventurers Dropped Trousers - listed as collectible, but will not go into shiny depot.
Rounded Arrows and Petrified rounded arrows - wrong stats, and wrong name (?)