EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire

Go Back   EQ2 Forum Archive @ EQ2Wire > EverQuest II > The Norrathian Herald > Community News
Members List Search Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02-15-2006, 11:45 PM   #31
SirQu

you know you play eq2 too much when... you see a bunch of chineese farmers and think botter...
SirQu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 01:40 AM   #32
SirQu

ok... ive been playing eq2 too much... i need to take a break lol....

you know you play everquest 2 too much when u im your gf and start takling like this...
Quan666Chi: use ur teleportationQuan666Chi: warp hereOxcheerbaby06Xo: oh yea like i got thatQuan666Chi: mmmhmmOxcheerbaby06Xo: i wishOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolQuan666Chi: use ur CoQOxcheerbaby06Xo: don't got taht im sorryOxcheerbaby06Xo: i was not born with it...Oxcheerbaby06Xo: sad to anounceQuan666Chi: u suckQuan666Chi: have someone else cast teleport on uOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolOxcheerbaby06Xo: like who?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: u?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: lolQuan666Chi: umm like ur momQuan666Chi: or ur brotherQuan666Chi: or even ur dogOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolOxcheerbaby06Xo: ok i will see wut happensOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolQuan666Chi: dont u got a teleportation device in ur shower like most people?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: wut do u mean?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: im not followingOxcheerbaby06Xo: well im sorry but i gotta goOxcheerbaby06Xo: im gonna go and get ready...Quan666Chi: hop on your noble steed and ride hereQuan666Chi: or use ur magic carpet thenOxcheerbaby06Xo: r u trying to tell me im a b****?Quan666Chi: no im trying to tell you hurry hereOxcheerbaby06Xo: ok let my change and clean and then i will be overOxcheerbaby06Xo: i promisQuan666Chi: ok love u byeOxcheerbaby06Xo: love u toOxcheerbaby06Xo: bye
SirQu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:22 PM   #33
Thumatos

Loremaster

"The message on your voicemail says that you are AFK"

ROFL  .  I just had to go and do that when i saw it.  Now mine does.  Confusion to the NON-MMO players )

Thumatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 10:52 PM   #34
Irr

General

SirQuan wrote:
ok... ive been playing eq2 too much... i need to take a break lol....

you know you play everquest 2 too much when u im your gf and start takling like this...
Quan666Chi: use ur teleportationQuan666Chi: warp hereOxcheerbaby06Xo: oh yea like i got thatQuan666Chi: mmmhmmOxcheerbaby06Xo: i wishOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolQuan666Chi: use ur CoQOxcheerbaby06Xo: don't got taht im sorryOxcheerbaby06Xo: i was not born with it...Oxcheerbaby06Xo: sad to anounceQuan666Chi: u suckQuan666Chi: have someone else cast teleport on uOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolOxcheerbaby06Xo: like who?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: u?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: lolQuan666Chi: umm like ur momQuan666Chi: or ur brotherQuan666Chi: or even ur dogOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolOxcheerbaby06Xo: ok i will see wut happensOxcheerbaby06Xo: lolQuan666Chi: dont u got a teleportation device in ur shower like most people?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: wut do u mean?Oxcheerbaby06Xo: im not followingOxcheerbaby06Xo: well im sorry but i gotta goOxcheerbaby06Xo: im gonna go and get ready...Quan666Chi: hop on your noble steed and ride hereQuan666Chi: or use ur magic carpet thenOxcheerbaby06Xo: r u trying to tell me im a b****?Quan666Chi: no im trying to tell you hurry hereOxcheerbaby06Xo: ok let my change and clean and then i will be overOxcheerbaby06Xo: i promisQuan666Chi: ok love u byeOxcheerbaby06Xo: love u toOxcheerbaby06Xo: bye

HEY!  How did you get my chat logs?!   LOL.  This sounds a lot like me and my girl. SMILEY  Except in RL, not over chat.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:04 AM   #35
cattie br

General

You know you play eq2 too much when...

Tell your girlfriend on the phone your tired and are going to "log off"...

god i got yelled at for that....

cattie br is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 08:12 AM   #36
Kazac2

Lord

the bus stops and you ask the driver if hes going by Qeynos
Old 02-18-2006, 09:51 AM   #37
Zeeterman

Loremaster

I once had a dream that I was driving down the highway, and all the floating earth elementals from EQ 1 were floating accross the road. They were migrating. I was worried because I didn't want to hit one with my car. Do you have any idea what hitting an earth elemental at 70mph would do to a saturn?
Zeeterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2006, 03:25 PM   #38
safri

When you find yourself sitting in your pajamas at 5pm with a half eatin bagel at your side-laundry not done ,no dinner made etc.
safri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2006, 07:16 PM   #39
DrkVsr

Loremaster

YKYPTMEQIIW: you see something in RL and try to pan out the camera and attempt to get a 360 view of it SMILEY
Kilitty: Kemplar of the 30th Order, Gods of Najena
Zabisuto Zyhopic: Guktassin of 27th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Tralgarth: Trollsionist of the 28th Order, SoG on Butcherblock {2nd on Server}
Blacqphlag Killzphast: Arserker of the 20th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Hwalgren N`Gareen: Faeden of the 20th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock
Reynes: Wooden Mule of the 7th Order, Spirits of Glencoe on Butcherblock

You can kill me, but you will not stop me
Ah can be killed, but ah will not die!
DrkVsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 08:34 PM   #40
CathyMac

Loremaster

When someone asks where you're from and you reply, "Baubbleshire."

You turn down a date because you have a big raid to go to instead.

You have to remind yourself your birthday is NOT when you were born on EQ2.

You call in sick because the new expansion is going live.

CathyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2006, 11:30 PM   #41
SisterTheresa

The Vigilant

Very nice.

Though I've never done anything so strange as what you have listed.

:smileywink:
Old 02-21-2006, 03:42 AM   #42
Persi

General

Someone curses you out, and you try to /report them

When it's 5 PM on a Sunday evening, and you haven't eaten in over 48 hours but who cares you lvled TWICE

You see a rock and try to break it down to find something of value.

You try to port yourself back home after a long day at the office.

SMILEY i bet some of you tried hehe

Orontes

Assassin on Unrest

Message Edited by Persis4 on 02-20-200602:44 PM

Persi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 05:45 PM   #43
JellyBel

General

After a long day at the city we stood near the parking place and startet waving and call home SMILEYLucky nobody was near SMILEY
JellyBel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 06:53 PM   #44
Kaharthemad

Loremaster

How about you decide to call in sick at work on double experience weekend just to grind out one last level.

or what I am guilty of...

You decide to forego the 9 hours sleep on Sunday to get from 56 to 57, thinking "Ill grab a nap tonight before I log on" which you dont do because the xp is ripe and you have a vitality bonus.

Yup 29 hours no sleep because of Double XP week. When I finally went to sleep I dreamt I was in Living Tombs/Silent City all [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] night. So much for Sleep tonight by time I get home the server will be up and Ill be playing all night again.

>

Kaharthemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 07:52 PM   #45
Torche

When you reply to an email by typign /r and wonder why it doesnt auto load the address !!!!
Torche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 12:35 AM   #46
EdwinaNytengayle

Loremaster

"Driving home there's a stretch of lawn with one big cluster of boulders in the middle of it...sometimes when I drive by it I've almost pulled over to harvest it"

OMG!  I've done that!  Do you live in Wyoming?  That state has lots of den nodes!

EdwinaNytengayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:27 AM   #47
Waveserpent

Loremaster

You always tell your customers "If I don't have what you want, you don't need it"
Waveserpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:55 AM   #48
3C HAVOK

Loremaster

While at the begining of your shift at work you are putting on your ipod and cracking open a red bull and your buddy asks what you are doing and yhou reply "buffing up"
3C HAVOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 01:56 AM   #49
3C HAVOK

Loremaster

While at the begining of your shift at work you are putting on your ipod and cracking open a red bull and your buddy asks what you are doing and you reply "buffing up"
3C HAVOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 08:27 PM   #50
Sunder

A couple of office related ones:

You walk into your office first thing in the morning and shout, "Level 4 engineer LFW!"

Your boss hands you a stack of papers and you think, "Great more writs, wonder if the guild will level after I do them....."

Orhaf

LVL 52 Pally

Sunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 09:19 PM   #51
LaurnaRose Fauldorn

Loremaster

I have not laughed so hard in such a long time!!!

It is so true that games get to your.  I remember when my husband and I were playing AA and he was scoping out the fireworks show for "sweet sniping positions" ... uhgh!!  I couldnt tell you how many times ive typed /r in IMs!!  But my favorite is when you force yourself to go back to sleep so you dont miss out on the EQ fun you were having in your dream.

Anobelle ~ Coercer/Jeweler ~~~ Beah ~ Warlock/Sage

Dharknehz ~ Assasin (90) /Weaponsmith ~~~ Jeffica ~ Bruiser/Tailor

Laurn ~ Defiler (90) /Carpenter (90) ~~~ Psahng ~ Troubador/Woodworker

Vacri ~ ShadowKnight (90) /Armorer ~~~ Xhexania ~ Necromancer/Unskilled

FAYDARK --> BEFALLEN --> OASIS

LaurnaRose Fauldorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 10:11 PM   #52
Sunder

When stopping for coffee in the morning and you think, "Should I get 3 or 4 coffees and bagels to tide me over till I get back into town?"

You go to a clothing store and ask the salesperson, "Can you craft this with a rare?"

Orhaf

LVL 52 Pally

Sunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2006, 08:15 PM   #53
Swiftsmith

Lord

You know you play EQ2 too much when...  You go to the local VFW for a drink and swear the big marine in the back is an Orc and you pick a fight!
Old 02-28-2006, 03:15 AM   #54
CacheR

General

you find a gorgeous ensamble in a storefront window, and wish you could wear THAT while crafting ..
Frostwynde, 46 Templar ; Oobadah, 44 Conjurer ; Cacheram, 34 Ranger ; Ghoulthane, 26 Necromancer ; Thugg, 24 Paladin ; Icepick, 24 Guardian ; Thyldor, 16 Mystic ; Abochein, 13 Warden ; Woodwerkr, 11 Fury ; Chumba, 10 Wizard.
Why so many? I used to tradeskill ...
CacheR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 07:05 AM   #55
Davhanama

Loremaster

When you try to put your boss or mother-in-law on /ignore and wonder why they are still talking to you

Old 02-28-2006, 01:43 PM   #56
CacheR

General

you wish that your 1-room apartment would get messy so you could clean it.

you have a child, and SERIOUSLY consider naming him / her after your favorite in-game name (NPC or Player)

you can't remember your spouse's birthday, but you can list the creation date of all 10 of your characters, and all 10 you have in Test server too SMILEY

Frostwynde, 46 Templar ; Oobadah, 44 Conjurer ; Cacheram, 34 Ranger ; Ghoulthane, 26 Necromancer ; Thugg, 24 Paladin ; Icepick, 24 Guardian ; Thyldor, 16 Mystic ; Abochein, 13 Warden ; Woodwerkr, 11 Fury ; Chumba, 10 Wizard.
Why so many? I used to tradeskill ...
CacheR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2006, 10:44 PM   #57
cyrixbrown

Loremaster

I would kill to be able to af the car in front of me!  I have encountered the whole wanting to harvet the node issue to as I drive down the highway and see logs or even anything closely resembling any of the nodes.  I even saw a white trash bag on the side of the highway and had to do a double take thinking "hey there's my shard!".  Most highly though is the need for af in cars, I dream of that daily SMILEY
Old 03-01-2006, 01:29 AM   #58
Aubalys

Loremaster

OK, this is from EQ1, but it occured repeatedly...When you cry "Oh crap!" and reach for you mouse to start casting, leaving the steering wheel to fend for itself, after seeing that same [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] yield sign which looks like Garanel Rucksif!
Old 03-01-2006, 07:52 AM   #59
Wulfborne

Loremaster

...when your co-worker (military) whispers to you in formation that he needs Amends due to too much aggro from his Commanding Officer.

~Sir Hawke Holyblayde, Paragon of Truth
Old 03-01-2006, 11:09 PM   #60
Kytraan

Loremaster

I frequently type 'g' (short for /g) at the beginning of a sentance when using IM. I just cant break the habit.
Kytraan is offline   Reply With Quote